Damn Anup Jalota what a playa!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
With one line, just with one line, he finished Deepika and KV's bonding!! I was so shocked...damn I am still reeling 😲 What a player man!! 👏
What exactly did he say? Couldn't hear 😕
He's a gossip girl

Oops gossip man

He's kinda ruining his image
Originally posted by -SuPeRNaTuRaLs-

What exactly did he say? Couldn't hear 😕

He said to KV that his support to Deebikaji is not being portrayed in a good way in TV and that could put a negative impression especially to his wife
Although we know that's not the case but no one else is here to prove him wrong. And KV was affected, you could see that.
I think that's something all the housemates as well as BB has been telling him...don't follow and sacrifice just for the heck of being mahaan but it hasn't really worked. I feel this line will work on him. And faida to Anoopji too, breaking of Deepika and KVB's bond
Actually am sad for KV. When jodis try to break his bond with dipika it didn't work but when Anoop and Sree whom he considers as his are saying such things, he is confused and sad
Originally posted by AlwaysHisGirl

Actually am sad for KV. When jodis try to break his bond with dipika it didn't work but when Anoop and Sree whom he considers as his are saying such things, he is confused and sad

But it's true isn't it? He's literally Dipika's puppet atm. Even during nominations today, he happily accepted he's weaker than her on grounds of maturity. At least Shristy tried to stand her ground against Dipika. KV toh wafadar kutta ki tarah haan mein haan mila raha hai.

That was the reason for Nehha's downfall and very soon it will be the reason for KVB's as well... that is, Unless he starts playing his own game... Which is exactly what Anup told him... this will only be beneficial to him. Anup ji didn't tell him to break ties with Dipika. He just told him to start being his own man in the game. 
Edited by 1234bb12 - 5 years ago