Tujhse Hai Raabta

Sudden Change in Aao Saheb's behaviour

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I was shocked after watching today's episode, the way Aao Saheb kicked Anupriya and also her expressions. Now I doubt if Aao Saheb is really a negative character and she always had her own motives to support Anupriya. What do you think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This lady Aao Saheb is a negative character all she cares about is what she wants her pride and reputation 
Look at the way  she pushed Anu down the stairs then deliberately smashed Anu's hand 
This old lady knows how simple and obedient  Anu is so she has taken full advantage of her plus she hates the fact that Anu has taken responsibility and is worried for Kalyani 
In the foolish witch's mind she thinks she can get rid of Kalyani and no one will question and look for her so Anu's reaction has shocked her and brought out the witches true face based on the fact that her simple Anu is questioning about Kalyani missing and the witches involvement   
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I already had doubts about Aao Saheb being negative from before and even made a thread. I haven't had the time to catch up on the episodes but from what you guys have written my doubt about Aao Saheb being negative is getting stronger. 

I am feeling bad for poor Anu her husband cheated on her and left her for another woman, she remained childless, got taunted by the world and lived a life of misery. Now it looks like even Aao Saheb doesn't care about her from the way she is pushing her down the stairs and deliberately smashing her hand. God knows if she indeed had her own motives behind supporting Anu.

I hope Kalyani loves Anu like her own mother and brings happiness in her life.
Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago
altgr thumbnail
Now it looks like she is the main vamp of the show.
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup Aao Saheb is indeed an negative character my doubts are confirmed from today's episode. She was always strict and controlling but I thought she is righteous and good at heart who loved Anu like her own daughter. She supported Anu against her own son and at the cost of her daughter's marital life which made me think she would never do injustice. This sudden change in Aao Saheb's behaviour is shocking and unexpected. 

Why should Anu give her money too Aparna or Vivek? It's her money and she has the right to decide what she wants to do with it. Aao Saheb seems to think Anu should give Vivek and Aparna her money just because they want it.The way she threw those books shows how much she respects books and education that was completely disrespectful. She then asks Anu to walk on those rocks without caring about her. I don't believe this woman can kick her son out and risk her daughter's marital life for Anu she must have had her own motives.
Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After watching today's episode I believe that this Aao Saheb is a woman hater. Just look at this she got Anu married to her son because she knows how simple, obedient she is; respects elders and traditions will follow their orders to hell and back. After son left she got a free slave for life using emotional charm like you are a daughter to me where would you go, can't shame your parents by returning home with a broken marriage she played Anu all these years
Now that Anu has Kalyni and she is slowly accepting her, this placed a spoke in the old lay's wheel. Both defend each other from the world as mother and daughter. This is hard for the old lady to accept she is accustom of terrorizing all and now she has a strong opponent in the form of Kalyni 
There is no maternal for her daughter either otherwise she would not of broken her marriage 
Kalyni and her mother are shameful in her eyes and she will do everything in her power to remove this shame Kalyni is living proof of the sin her parents did and this is not acceptable to the old lady 
Maybe she is the one who hired the stalker to trap Kalyani to prove that she is just like her biological mother