AnuPre SS : His [Fake] Finance | chap 1 : page 3|

Posted: 5 years ago

Hi everyone! This is Sam here. Had thought of this story from long time back and finally got time to pen it down. Its somewhat AU since Anurag is a bit different than the show. He is the same studious Anurag but with some hot flirtatious side.  😉 And well Prerna is Prerna. Do tell me if you all like the story concept. I will discontinue it if you all don't like it. 😳

Prologue

One single red rose. 

One single red rose lay on my locker. One single rose that made my heart flutter with excitement. Who was it from? Did someone like me? All sorts of questions stormed into my brain as I stared at the rose. But before I could jump onto any conclusion, my friend Anjali hugged me from behind and whispered, "Happy rose day Prernu!".

"Did you keep this rose here?" I asked and frowned when she nodded her head. All my short lived dreams got snatched away from me before I knew it. 

"Why? Don't tell me you thought that you had a secret admirer?" Anjali asked and started giggling when I didn't reply. "Oh my sweet innocent Prerna! Who do you think would be crazy enough to give us rose?" 

I chose not to answer that. 

"Look at those lucky people. Each of them has got at least three roses." Anjali said pointing towards the direction where a big crowd had gathered. Of course! Like every year, girls were lining up to gift their rose to one person, Anurag Basu!
The Anurag Basu. Most popular boy of our college. He was a rich spoilt brat but was nerdy enough to top every year. I didn't understand why girls tried their luck on him. He never dated anyone. Flirted around? Yes. Played around? Yes. Fell in Love? No. A big No. I knew him as he was my father's friend's son but we never had any conversation. He was way out of my league. 

I moved my eyes away from them and continued to clean my locker. As Anjali excused herself for class I got lost in thoughts. When would I be lucky enough to experience true love?
A deep voice broke my thoughts and looked up to find a person I was least expecting.

Anurag Basu! 

Standing in his usual jeans and dark blue shirt with a bunch of red roses in his hands he looked as if he was just dropped from heaven itself. 

"Hi Prerna!" He said casually as thou we were friends from a long time. While me on the other hand had lost my voice. They were correct. His voice was so husky. 

"Hi back!" I said in rather chirpy voice. Normal Prerna. Act Normal. 

"Umm.." he figedted sometime with his keys and finally looked at me with some determination in his eyes. 
"I had a favour to ask you." 

A favour? From me? What could I give me? 

He took out a single pink rose from his back pocket and presented it to me while asking something every girl had dreamt but no one had believed they would hear,

"Prerna Sharma, will you marry me?" 

Wait. What? 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago
Wow what a start..
Of course... Continue the story. Plz plz. 
Love your style of narration 
Ahaha , loved it .
Pink roses though .
Can't wait for more , update as soon as possible 😳
Lovely concwpt dear, loved your writing, 
Please continue, i know it would be a great ff... 
Wow Sam, loved it!!!
Can't wait to read more. Continue ASAP!😃
I can totally imagine husky Awwnu. ☺️
OMG😛HE PROPOSED HER🥳
PLEASE UPDATE SOON😳
CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR FURTHER STORY
OMG!! This is amazing.. flirty Onu is just aww!
Dying to read more plz continue...
Wow this is great
He straight up dropped the marriage bomb on her not even "will you go out with me or be my girlfriend" first😆😆
Great one. Pls continue soon

Edited by DeekshaG - 5 years ago