Something serious and Important.......... A/N on page 6 - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago

Now this is something serious and 

important one

Hello everyone

India Forums has upgraded in to a secured one and has come up with some specific rules for us to follow so I have also thought to set few rules for all readers to follow

From now on nothing if free

Scared?

I'm sure you already have started to think of me posting my updates in protected blog

I must say again that I'm not going to shift permanently on blog as I'm completely against it.. I'm getting enough likes and comments on my updates and I'm not hungry for them any more so there is no reason to shift to blog from the first chapter of the story

This time I have come up with an idea of a twist in the tale

I will post my updates in Forum only like always  but any random update will be posted in blog without any prior notification as well as will keep deleting my updates from forum after giving few day time to all of you to read

and the twist lies only here

The pw will be given to those who are regular on my updates with their comments along with their likes

Question is??

Why I'm doing so when I get enough likes and comments?

Well there are few reasons to do so

Everyone in Geet forum are saying that activities are decreasing day by day. We writers can not alone increase the activities by posting our update..To increase the activities you as readers have to be active while reading the updates..You have to post your comments on the updates so that forum keeps going on smoothly.. Likes on the updates are of no use when it comes to increase the forum activities

Now it's the time to know the rules which I have set

Rules

1a-You have to post a comment too along with your like.. Now don't say that you don't have time as you are busy..I know it well that if you can take 10 minutes to read an update then you can spare 3 or 4 minutes more to type a comment.. so don't give me this excuse

1b- Don't even tell me that you don't know how to express yourselves with words or You feel shy or you are scared that you are not perfect with words or grammar.. You have to try as it can improve your confidence as well as your writing skills because I'm also not perfect in these sections still I'm trying to improve my writing skills..

Learn from me to improve in writing as I'm the one who was never so efficient even in writing the essay in exams when I used to find that essays prepared by me weren't in the exam paper😆😆

2- (awesome update, lovely updateyou are a wonderful writer,superb update, I liked it, thanks for the Pm. Update soon.I'm speechless ( No I don't want speechless readers😆) Nowadays I'm receiving a new comment -zabardast

All the above words don't come in the category of the comments.. You can give your comments in these words on my open update but these comment will not be able to make you get the access to my blog. It doesn't matter to me even if you are in my buddy list since my beginning as a writer.

I'm saying it for two reasons first is that I'm so bore of these COPY PASTE comments because I m getting these comment on my every update since I have started to write.. so this time a BIG no for such comments 

second reason is that IF has started a cleaning process in which they are going to delete such one+ words from the threads so there is no use of such comments which are going to be deleted one day from the thread and leave the threads in a mess again. So such comments for me are as good as no comment..

3- @ all the writers who want to read me and join me for PM , please don't expect me in return to read your work.. because I read very selective stories. And I never force or send request to anyone to read my work so same rule is applied on me. I shouldn't be forced to read which i don't want to.. You are going to join me to read my work only 

I always post my comment on what I'm reading so it might not be possible for me to read all the works. I in fact don't require a pm to read anything..I can easily manage that without the pm..

4- I m going to clear my whole buddy list from my pm ID because I know after reading my conditions most of you will be wanting to leave me. And I don't know who wants to read my next story and who doesn't want. So interested readers please send your request on my this ID only.. 

From now my pm Id will be inactive for the fresh updates..That I will use for sending the pm for reposting my work..( @My all the regular readers..Please send me your request again because I'm changing my pm ID

Here is the link to send me your request

Now I have cleared my points..I know I'm sounding like a strict school teacher setting the rules for the class😆😆😆 but unfortunately I have to agree to be appeared like one because recently I have faced something shocking from my readers that my heart almost broke.💔💔. So this is now I have decided so that it doesn't happen with me again.. Now it's up to you if you want to read me or not.

Sorry  if i sounded too rude to you😳😳

I don't need 150 likes.. I don't have any problem by having 50 likes but with proper response on my work.. When I say PROPER then I mean the proper review on my work..

And I don't need a crowd in my buddy list jsut for the sake of number of  friends.. I'm happy to have countable friends who are genuine to me

From now onward I won't post my update links in FB too so sorry to those buddies on FB who were reading till now chori chori chupke chupke😉😉

Make an IF ID if you want to read

So I know now many of you must be cursing me in your heart but I'm sorry I'm helpless this time..

Love...

Rashmi

Edited by Ggorgeousqueen - 5 years ago
Buddy request sent😃
I'll do anything and everything to read ur stories 😆😆
Update de Dethi na...itna Lamba post Kiya...
Well I don't need PM's ..
Agar interesting story likho gi tho I will start reading ...
U see I am also very choosy
Comment will try to give for sure...well definitely not 2 words comments 
Now update soon ...
Originally posted by Jeevana

Update de Dethi na...itna Lamba post Kiya...
Well I don't need PM's ..
Agar interesting story likho gi tho I will start reading ...
U see I am also very choosy
Comment will try to give for sure...well definitely not 2 words comments 
Now update soon ...
I completely agree with you.. No offence for that😉😉
I know you well ..If you read then you comment😆
update thodi der me de rahi hoon
need to check that once
Originally posted by Shinchan_20

Buddy request sent😃
I'll do anything and everything to read ur stories 😆😆
Thanks Kajal❤️
Interesting Note 

Please allow me to write these words 
Fabulous or I'm speechless because this would be truth 
if the update is sad or painful then too I would like to get that freedom of writing it 

I do believe every reader no matter who is the reader that person should be able to 
write a few lines about the update given 

I have send a buddy request please do accept it 
Originally posted by taahir004

Interesting Note 

Please allow me to write these words 
Fabulous or I'm speechless because this would be truth 
if the update is sad or painful then too I would like to get that freedom of writing it 

I do believe every reader no matter who is the reader that person should be able to 
write a few lines about the update given 

I have send a buddy request please do accept it 
Thanks a lot tahir BTW this note wasn't for you as I know you very well
You are one of the desired readers of writer❤️
I have accepted your buddy request 
thanks for the same😳

and you can write those words while combining them with your whole comment.. I meant to say that only those two words are not allowed as comment😆

Edited by Ggorgeousqueen - 5 years ago
Hey I would like to read your updates pls add me to your list.
U Dont sound like a teacher
But a principal😆
Buddy request send di
Waiting for ur updates