Actor Kritika Sharma accuses casting director Vicky Sidana of rape

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
In an interview with Zoom, Kritika Sharma shared her harrowing experience which took place five years back when she had met the casting director for the first time. In 2013, Kritika had gone to meet Vicky for an audition and soon after landing in Mumbai, Kritika met Vicky at his office. She recalled, "I was sitting there - he walks up to me and the first question he threw at me was agar mai teri help karta hu, toh mujhe kya milega. I understood what he's trying to ask me. I said obviously if I become a known person in the industry - people will automatically get to know you cast me for this. He was like tu uski chinta mat kar - mera naam bahut hai already usko tu bhool ja - tu mujhe ye bata tu mere liye kya kar sakti hai.

Thereafter, Kritika agreed to stay at Vicky's house because he was married and she thought that it will be safe to stay with his wife. While on their way to his house, Vicky passed vulgar comments to her saying, "u bahut skinny hai, you don't have b****, how will you work in the industry.  On reaching home, Vicky forced her to drink insisting that in order to survive in this industry, it is important to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes. Kritika said, "He comes with a whiskey peg and asks me to drink it and the wife is also looking at me. I told him I don't drink. He said aise kaise acting mei aapko cigarette bhi peena padta hai, daaru bhi peena padta hai, acting mei toh ye sab karna padta hai. Ye toh peena padega, iske bina toh acting nahi hogi. I took a sip and I said aur nahi hoga and I am not used to the taste.

Thereafter, Kritika goes on to narrate her incident when on the pretext of a meeting with Luv Ranjan's assistant, Vicky attempted rape. Kritika said, "I had a flight that day around 4-4:40.. So he takes me to this place. He parked his bike outside some society and he asked me to wait there. I saw he went inside the building and someone came out and they shook hands. And then this guy said that the meeting is happening upstairs, let's go. We go into the house, he shuts the door and I realise that there's no meeting and no one's there. Suddenly this guy pushes me on the bed, pulls down my pants and tries to force himself on me. I kept saying let me go, let me go. He did not stop.

While Vicky was forcing himself on her, Kritika repeatedly told him to stop as she is not willing to sleep with people to get work in the industry. "I was continuously telling him that I did not come here for this - I am not willing to sleep with people for work and you called me, I came here with a trust. Something hit his mind and he backed out at the last moment and said that auto leke chali ja flight hai teratoh. I took the auto and went to the airport, Kritika shared.

And ever since the #MeToo campaign has hit Bollywood, a grief-stricken Kritika says that whenever she hears Vicky's name, she makes it a point to inform people about her ordeal at the hands of Vicky Sidana. Kritika recalled, "Every time someone takes his name or talks about him now, I tell them he did something bad to me and I will wait for the day to come when I can say this to people that this is the kind of person he is. Stop protecting him, stop telling me at least that he's a nice guy because he's not.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/india-s-me-too-movement-actor-kritika-sharma-accuses-casting-director-vicky-sidana-rape-429032?amp&__twitter_impression=true

So this Vicky guy is a habitual offender?
Originally posted by TheRager

So this Vicky guy is a habitual offender?
Seems like he is indeed a habitual offender. Already there are multiple allegations of sexual harassment against him.