Dear Vijay and Development team.

Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know where to post this, so posting here.

Please do something regarding this user who is making mids and attacking posters with vile messages and even posting personal pictures of a forum member.

This is a serious case of cyber bullying.

here is a thread where a forum member is being targeted.

Requesting you to get this member it gets IP banned. So no more harassing of the members happen.

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6404276445
Where are the mods? They deleted the photos of the victim but the harasser still has many active accounts. Please take some action and block the harasser's IP address, it will take awhile to block that as it's quite difficult but this person has crossed all limits so it is your job to protect the members' privacy. It is not a crime to like Deepika and Ranveer that the member is ruining people's mental peace for that! Edited by ZackKnightRocks - 5 years ago
Thanks thug for making the thread and thanks Zack for supporting the cause...

MOD's reply, the thread that thug shared is locked and binned.

Wonder what they are waiting for... even my thread yesterday was locked and put away, without even a single message.
The trouble maker is again doing the same shenanigans.
Is IF really that backward that we have no resources to permanently ban this idiot.

Another thread it is again posting pics of a member.

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6715114200
Originally posted by Thug-Leader

The trouble maker is again doing the same shenanigans.
Is IF really that backward that we have no resources to permanently ban this idiot.

Another thread it is again posting pics of a member.

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6715114200
Hey, the link isn't opening? 
TL I came here to make a post on this. Found yours here. Thank you for opening it. I'm tired of this place already. So much negativity. Thought I'll post here and wait for something but since you opened and now one has done anything yet, I believe they don't want to do anything, maybe they all love to roll in shit like pigs as well. Anyways I'll not stick around for sometime, maybe highly inactive. Just came to to post that. Too much to even talking it,m
Hi, 

Sorry, what forum is this issue in? And if possible, link the member's user ID so the DT can take it up internally. 

Thanks
We are reporting same kind of issue since many days but of no use...Mods just Banned the particular MID and withing fraction of second they cme again with other IDs with sole purpose of  trolling and abusing..
Whats wrong with IF Team ? Why are they not taking any solid step ?  IF is behaving like ekta kapoor wali bechari abla naari types 👎🏼 

Vijay you need to suspend ID making every other minute asap. How much longer do you expect us to tolerate and be harrassed like this. Why are you not taking steps to stop this .??

Edited by Rukhi - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Rukhi

Vijay you need to suspend ID making every other minute asap. How much longer do you expect us to tolerate and be harrassed like this. Why are you not taking steps to stop this .??

Dont u think that will restrict the genuine newbies fm coming into IF ..there r many general newbies who join IF every min to discuss their fav daily soaps..due to few trolls why should they bear the brunt ..

I hv already told u in pm that site admin is trying his best to fix certain issues when it comes to these harassing trolls..mayb u will find new features in the new site of IF that will b launched soon ..

But having said that we also expect the senior members of IF to b equally co-operative ..A university cannot just run smoothly with principles and teachers unless the students co-operate ..So when it comes to trolls ,pls try to avoid/ignore then instead of encouraging them for further fights by quoting them or opening separate threads fr them which gives them more attention ..If they stop getting attention ,they will stop making ids too ..And if anyone is trying to harass using PM service ,then there is a blocked option ,just add the id in buddy list and block the id ..simple ..Also dont give your personal info in any post or to anyone in PM ..There are few things which are in our hand & we can protect it if we try ..

Rest we r trying our best to ban & block the ids/ips but in this tech savvy era no social media has a full proof way to completely stop the trolls or else the word trolling itself wont exist anymore in this social media ,isn't it ..Its upto us how we take few steps to put an end to the trolling by learning to ignore the trolls  and not give them the attention they are craving for ..