Guddan's-REVENGE-OS [FF]{chapter 12 updated on December 16}

Posted: 5 years ago
It was indded the longest and toughest day in her life.She had lost everything to him .Her dreams,Her aspirations,her family.everything. She was feeling low due to all that has happened in a day and her life has taken a drastic 180 degrees turn.Even after all this happening She was unable to accept the fact that now she was Mrs Akshat Jindal,she has to carry the name of man whom she hated the most on earth. After all the rituals were done it was out that AJ has got married to guddan and not Shweta.
Everyone just bursted out on her. No one belived her and wasn't even ready to listen her side.All were just interested in bursting her out and putting allegations on her even her own family left her. After allthis allegations and lots of drama Dadi announced Guddan as "Jindal Bhawan ki Bahu,Mere Akshat lalla ki patni and tumteenon ki saas".The family members were lef with no option but to accept the fact that guddan is AJ's wife.As per dadi's order the 3 DIL's brought guddan to AJ's room aka her own room. The room was beautifully decorated with flowers,candles,curtains just like she has seen in many Bollywood movies. 
Edited by Gayatri9 - 5 years ago
Continued by above part
As guddan was made to sit on bed  the 3 DILs left the room and closed the door as AJ will arrive in room anytime. But as our guddan can't sit at single place for even sometime and today toh she was disturbed. While roaming she suddenly got an encounter with the mirror. Is it me? she questioned looking her own identity. She put fingers on her forehead and it her fingers were filled with sindoor with tears in her eyes she tried to rub that sindoor so it get wiped off but instead it spread in all her hairs. It was like she was fighting with her own destiny and has lost.While crying she almost felt like breaking off the mirror she even took an bottle  of roomfreshner which was put aside on table so she could break the mirror as she was about to break the mirror she was back to her senses that she can't do this.as it's AJ uncle's room and if she does it she knew the consequences."Kya kar rahi hai guddan,AJ uncle maar dalenge".She was feeling both restless and helpless. It's because of you Mr Akshat Jindal ,you are responsible for all of this.First you planted parv in my chutki's life then to save her you put condition infront of me to marry you then you acted like you really was concerned about her and you wiped off parv from her life.then when I ran off from mehendi you broke our marriage allianceand decided to marry Shweta just to show how great you are.Then you kidnapped Chutki and left no option infront of me rather than to marry you.and now you are acting like you have been cheated by me.It's because of you I have to harm an innocent girl like Shweta.I had to lock her and break her biggest dream of marrying her prince as every girl dreams off.I won't forgive you Mr Akshat Jindal never.
                You will have to pay for everything you did. You have to pay for single tear my Chutki sheded because of you via parv.I will make you pay for snatching everything  from me. I will make you pay for snatching my dream of becoming an actress to making me youngest mother in law of those 3 bahus. You will have to pay.I will make your life hell Mr Jindal and I promise that.
Be ready! Mr Jindal,the war begins
She was disturbed by the sound of locking the door from her trail of thoughts she turned to see and looked it was Akshat he has arrived in room and closed the door.
How's it???
plzzz let me know
Potatoes,tomatoes.rocks,chappals.sandals,shoes all are welcome and inviteable but plzz let me know.
beautiful update
so some had turned guddan against AJ 
this is seriously interesting 
plzzz do continue 😊
Originally posted by kusharberry

beautiful update
so some had turned guddan against AJ 
plzzz do continue 😊
Really😳 you wanted me to continue I was planning it for a single part only.But if you liked it I will definitely try to continue. But plz let me know how many of us wants this to continue? As I can see lot no of views around 350 plus and a single comment so it just confused me more. Baakiyoon ko bhi toh acchaa lagnaa chahiye.
Edited by Gayatri9 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Gayatri9

Really😳 you wanted me to continue I was planning it for a single part only.But if you liked it I will definitely try to continue. But plz let me know how many of us wants this to continue? As I can see lot no of views around 350 plus and a single comment so it just confused me more. Baakiyoon ko bhi toh acchaa lagnaa chahiye.
i really want you to continue it 
please update it wen you get time
Wah wah...lovely
Do continue😃
Pls continue as soon you get time
Pehle to aap sabka tehe dil se shukriya. I am really glad that you all liked it and sorry ki post late kiya waise main yahin thi I was stalking forum in nearly each 10 minutes look at the level of addiction.and I hope kisine mujhe miss bhi kiya.I actually want to reply for each comment but as for now it's not possible but surely fir kabhi.Ok not wasting much of your time as you all are waiting for the next part So here it  is on all of your demand.
Chapter 2
As Akshat arrived in room he just locked the door and started to take steps in direction of guddan. Guddan was actually scared."Kahin ye uncle hamare karib toh aana nahin chaahte",Ab kya karu,kahaan fas gayi guddan".her forehead has become due to sweat she has developed because of threat she had developed. With his each step coming nearer to her rate of her heartbeats also increased.Her heartbeats were rating as like she has runned for few of kilometers.As he was merely just few inches far from her she started to step back fumbling."Dekhiye,aap jo chahte hain hum waisa kuch hone nahin denge,hum aapko aapke iraadon main kabhi kaamyaab nahin hone denge."He was not surprised at all as he can even expect any different thing from her.As she was stepping back her back collided with the door of balcony.and now she can't even move forward as akshat was hardly few cms infront of her. Akshat spreaded his arms on walls as it perfectly formed cage for guddan.Aise kahan,itni aasani se, tum kahin nahin jaa sakti mere sawaloon ka jawaab diye bina.Main tumhe kahin jaane nahin doongaSensing her fear he whispered in her ears. Gaur se dekho darwaja locked nahi hain,it's just closed. Realizing the fact that she has caught in a very serious and threatning situation .To escape she uttered who Antara ji ki photo he turned to see it within this time she has managed to open the door of balcony. Akshat realized within fraction of seconds that it was her trick to escape.He suddenly took around his gaze as she was to step in balcony he grabbed her wrist tightly and pulled her back.He has pulled her so harshly that she collided with him at his chest.Both were at the epitome of their emotions of anger and fight that they didn't even realized how close they actually were,an intense eyelock took between them. Their eyelock was broke from the sound of opening the door of the room.It was their 3 DILs,the 3 DILs experienced a 440 V current shock seeing the compromising position of their newly wed Saas-Sasur.They were brought back to senses by voice of AJ.aap 3on is waqt yahaan.Rescuing from her shock durga replied haan AJ."Kuch poocha maine aapse Durga bahu,Aap 3on is waqt yahaan.kuch zaroori kaam tha"."Sorry AJ ,Durga replied in smirking tone hume is waqt yahaan nahin hona chaahiye tha,we didn't intend to disturb you but aap 2on ko dadi ne bulaaya hain. ok he replied hum chale jaayenge.Sorry AJ par dadi ka hukum hain ki aap 2 on ko abhi hamare saath leke aana hain,
As he didn't had any option Chaliye,he replied and akshan along with 3 DILs left the room.
How's it?Kaisa laga jaldi bataao. I am waiting far all of your replies as you all wanted me to continue.
Expectations bhi bata sakte ho

Love the way he pulled her haaye kash serial me b aisa Kuch ho jaaye
Continue soon pls