Perfect Pati Epi pics... - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
My first post on the forum...This show caught my attention esp the character Pushkar...
Pushkar a complex character...Today he portrayed so many emotions,,,Happy..Romantic..Angry ..

A loving caring son ..

The Happy..Romantic..Angry husband...
what came next after this romantic moment was kinda an unexpected twist..I was like poor vidhita..Well not her fault as she is genuine and trust her husband thats why relating to him about the past..Vidhita is not yet aware of pushkar complex  avatar who can change his mood in a jiffy...
A testing time awaits Vidhita  as her husband is not yet  the Perfect Pati of her dream...

Edited by shanaya28 - 5 years ago
Hi welcome to the forum Shanaya :)
Lovely post, the first we have with pictures ðŸ˜ƒ
Yes Pushkar is a complex character and Ayush is playing him effortlrssly
Its amazing to see Pushkar change his moods n expressions in a jiffy..onscreen hi ye sab dekhne me maza aata hai
Real life me everyone would rum away😆
Hope to see you active on the forum n discuss the daily epis with us :)
@sweet_Ashum...Thanks for the welcome...😊
I agree such split personality person anyone will be scared and run away in real life...

In this storyline i feel though vidhita is shown innocent but will be strong enough to face Pushkar complex persona...

First time watching the lead actor on screen...After blending well in his characterisation Ayush is nailing it as Pushkar...

The concept is quite intriguing so hope they keep it up...

Definitely will join the discussion epi thread as after long time  a show has got my interest ...

Originally posted by shanaya28

@sweet_Ashum...Thanks for the welcome...😊
I agree such split personality person anyone will be scared and run away in real life...

In this storyline i feel though vidhita is shown innocent but will be strong enough to face Pushkar complex persona...

First time watching the lead actor on screen...After blending well in his characterisation Ayush is nailing it as Pushkar...

The concept is quite intriguing so hope they keep it up...

Definitely will join the discussion epi thread as after long time  a show has got my interest ...

Hey you can call me Ashu :)
Exactly Pushkar's characterisation drew me to the show
Hope they keep it grey n not turn him black
Did you watch Ayush on TSMSP? He was fab as a comic negative character there too
Welcome Shanaya28!! You know how to post pics here!! Good...the pics you posted are lovely!! Can you post some pics of Pushkar-Vidhi??
 Yes, not only the lead character is different, MIL is also not run-of-the-mill!! The storyline is interesting and the CVs have managed to keep it interesting...with sooo many questions unanswered!! 
 I'm here bcoz of the lead actor Sayali Sanjeev!! I just love her'!! I'm continuing not only for her but also coz of the excellent team work of the team PP!!

@vanni03...Thanks for welcome...😊
I mainly watch some sab tv shows and browsing channel came across this show..It was a different concept and quite intriguing ..Above all Jayapradhaji portraying the MIL...First time watching the lead actors and i'm impressed by their acting skills ...Ayush day by day is blending so well in his split personality persona and sayali doing great as the innocent yet strong girl..

Sure I will try to post pushkar..vidhita pics...
15th oct epi pics..

They look so lovely in one frame..
I will try to capture some pics from old episodes any free time...
Thank you so much shanaya!
Vidhi looks lovely with open hair
Wow!! Now that's a treat!! 
 Yes, sure they make a lovely pair!! And sayali's is lovely with open hair, you should see her smiling...and if it's accompanied with a blush...she's amazing, awesome!! 
 Please post earlier episode pics, right from when they meet...!!
 Thank you very much, dear Shanaya28!!
Edited by Vanni03 - 5 years ago