Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

AnuPre OS:Daddy's Angel

andrelics thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Everyone!
I had written this OS a long while ago for another favourite couple of mine but after seeing AnuPree together I really want something like this to happen to them.They are adorable.😳So here it goes..

Prerna was so irritated right now. She was getting late for her office and her 8 months old daughter Kaya was giving her a hard time. It was more than half an hour and Prerna was not able to get her daughter to eat anything.

"Baby! Please eat something..."Prerna begged and tried putting a spoon of suji into Kaya's mouth but the latter was in her own little world watching the cartoons on the TV and refused to open her mouth.

"Baccha, please eat or else Mumma will cry..." Prerna pleaded and started making loud crying noises. Hearing the weird noises the little one finally turned to face her mother but instead of eating or taking her mother seriously, she started giggling.

Prerna couldn't help but smile.

"My daughter is so cute, just like her mother..."said Prerna pulling her daughter's cheeks lovingly.

"Now eat..." Prerna again tried to feed her but all her attempts went  in vain.

"Prerna! Jiah just called...she is not well so she isn't coming today..."Anurag barged into the room looking extremely sexy in his black formal two piece suit.

Jiah was Kaya's nanny who looked after her when both Prerna and Anurag went to office. Other than her parents Kaya was comfortable only with her nanny.

"WHAT? Please tell me you are joking Anurag..." Prerna was almost in tears.

Now who was going to take care of her princess? Whenever Jiah was not available, Prerna always stayed back home but today she had this extremely important meeting with some Russian clients that she could not afford to miss.

"Hey, calm down...don't worry we will figure out something..."Anurag said caressing her cheeks and holding her lovingly.

"Prerna, you get ready and go to the office and I will stay back with my angel..." Anurag looked at his daughter who was now watching her parents with her big round eyes.

"No Anurag, you won't be able to handle her, she has not eaten anything..she will give you a very hard time and being the CEO you have so many things to do..."voiced Prerna sadly.

"No, listen to me...we can do one thing, till the time you get ready I will try to get her to eat and if I succeed in doing so, I will stay back..okay?..."urged Anurag.

Prerna nodded and left the room handing him the bowl as that was the only option.

After Prerna had left the room, Anurag switched off the TV. In response, Kaya made a grumpy expression making Anurag sit next to the baby chair and look at his daughter lovingly. She was so cute.

"Now Angel, Please don't give Dadda a hard time and eat like a good girl..."Anurag said with a pleading look and pointed the spoon towards her. And for unknown reasons, Kaya opened her mouth without any resistance. For a moment Anurag was shocked, it was not what he had expected nonetheless he started feeding her. Within 10 minutes the bowl was empty and Kaya was flashing a toothless grin. After cleaning her face, Anurag picked her in his arms and placed kisses all over her face.

"My daughter is a true angel who loves her Dadda so much..."Anurag said amidst the kisses and as if understanding each and every word her father said, Kaya started giggling.

" Let us wait for mommy okay?..she is going to be so happy.." 

When Prerna entered the room, she was surprised to see her daughter clinging to her father's chest and the empty bowl on the table.

"Anurag ? Did she really eat everything? Or you threw the food in the sink...?" asked Prerna suspiciously.

"What do you think?" replied Anurag with a smirk.

"Haww...you did not eat from me but you easily ate from your Dadda..? Prerna showed fake anger expressions which made Kaya to snuggle closer to her father.

"She is her Daddy's angel after all...Right Kaya...?"Anurag winked at her and in response she flashed her toothless grin once more.

"No no no, she is her Mamma's angel...Mamma loves you so much baby..."said Prerna lovingly with a cute pout.

For Anurag it was the perfect moment to tease Prerna. He went on telling her how easily he made Kaya eat and how sweet she was with him.

"Okay fine...from next time you only feed her..."said an annoyed Prerna.

But before her parents could bicker more over the topic, Kaya started yawning making both her parents stop and look at her with awe and in no time, she was fast asleep on her father.

Anurag then carefully handed her to Prerna who placed her on the bed, covering her with a blanket and tucking her favorite teddy Cuddles' beside her.

# THE END #

Love

Aarya

Edited by andrelics - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail