Ishq Mein Marjawan

Not Gaurav Chopraa, it is Shoaib Ibrahim to enter IMMJ

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Colors' popular show Ishq Mein Marjawan (Beyond Dreams) will see a new development!!

Well, IWMBuzz.com had earlier reported about popular actor Gaurav Chopraa entering the show.

But as a last minute call, the makers and channel have roped in yet another popular face, Shoaib Ibrahim to play the role instead.

Yes, you heard it right!!

As per a reliable source, "Gaurav was all set to shoot for the promo, but a final call was taken owing to certain reasons. Instead of Gaurav, Shoaib Ibrahim will play the role of being Aarohi's (Nia Sharma) saviour.

As we know, Shoaib was the original lead in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka and he gets back with the channel after a long time. It is a known fact that Shoaib's actor wife Dipika Kakar is presently in the Bigg Boss house drawing all attention with her tactful play.

As reported by us, in Ishq  Mein Marjawan Aarohi will flee for her life when Tara (Aalisha Panwar) and Virat (Vineet Raina) will try to kill her. In the process, Aarohi will lose her baby. This will be the time when Shoaib's character will become the support system of Aarohi and will instil confidence and courage in her to fight her own battle.

We buzzed Shoaib but did not get any response. Shoaib was last seen in Jeet Gayi Toh Piya More.

We reached out to Producer Yash Patnaik and the channel spokesperson but did not get through to them for a comment.

Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for regular exclusive updates on the telly and digital world.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love Shoaib, he is an amazing actor.. but this is bad news for Deep/Arjun fans . Shoaib is a lead actor & not side actor like Gaurav. Already Arjun is getting just 2 min screen space now, with Arohi Shoaib romance & Arohi Tara catfight, Deeps SS will be reduced to 1 min🥱
I don't know why Mamta can't trust it's original leads Arjun & Aalisha and had to bring another popular actors who will claim they are leads too in future. Channel & PH will definitely favour Shoib bc Dipika is in BB house & moreover Shoaib never takes a role if it's not important
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yayyy I'm happy Gaurav isnt joining this flop show ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³
Deepti shoaib will do lead role? ðŸ˜² he's a good looking guy...
You're right mamta is making khichdi of arjun and Alisha's starrer thriller,, first she spoiled story, now adding more leads.

She could have started a new fresh season with Nia and Shoaib only. Pta nai kya chal raha hy cvs ke band dimag me😕
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good news for Shoaib fans. Though I'm not sure whom he'll get paired with but I'd like to see what he does :) And yes, just like people said they got bored of Aalisha in two roles, no offense to any fandom, I kinda got bored of the same hero romancing two heroines lol. Toh ab mazza aayega. Freshness and that too an actor I like, kuch toh sahi kiya Mamta ne.
Priya_18 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

Yayyy I'm happy Gaurav isnt joining this flop show  🥳🥳

You're right mamta is making khichdi of arjun and Alisha's starrer thriller,, first she spoiled story, now adding more leads.

She could have started a new fresh season with Nia and Shoaib only. Pta nai kya chal raha hy cvs ke band dimag me😕

He is yaar. Mast hai yeh😆
He starred in Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai and I'm loving him since then😛
Priya_18 thumbnail
It'll sort of be a lesson to those who were happy that Aalisha will have less screen space. Ab pata chalega kaisa lagta when their fav gets the least screen space. Have fun mere yaaron.
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Kahin tara se bachne ke liye deep apni plastic surgery to nai krae ga ab? And Shoaib will be new deep?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priya_18

It'll sort of be a lesson to those who were happy that Aalisha will have less screen space. Ab pata chalega kaisa lagta when their fav gets the least screen space. Have fun mere yaaron.

Well Karma is a b**ch ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Ab pata chale ga inko😆😎

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow never saw his last shows but in big boss when i saw him with dipika i liked him he is good looking guypriya deepti and ayesha..already arjun fans are saying to mamta on twitter to give screen space to him all SS given to tara..they will never say that SS given to nia as well but their target is alisha..they wanted tara out of show.mamta gave them another hero😆mamta is making khichdi of show which was ArSha show now it look like comeback shows of nia and shoaib..she should have started new season with new characters if she wanted all these actors..wasting arjun and alisha talent only in this mess show.
P.S i m happy that young actor approached this time not old actors😆his fans will not tolerate if someone will  talk against him on twitter😉
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

Yayyy I'm happy Gaurav isnt joining this flop show  🥳🥳

Shoaib was the lead actor of Sasural Simar Ka.. After some yrs he quit it bc his role is not getting importance.. just like how Nia quit Jamai Raja😆 Mamta now uses IMMJ to give job to quitters so she will have promised them SS & performance oriented role otherwise they won't come.. them compromise Arjun & Alisha🥱 she is worst producer😡

P.S Shoiab was also lead of some other Zee TV show after SSK but it was not very successful..He was also lead of Koi Laut  Ke Aya hai opp Surbhi jyotiin SP. I have heard his interview hewas not interested in side roles or cameo. He was lead in 3 main channels, Y will he do a side character in IMMJ.. I'm sure Mamta & Channel will make him Mastermind & give him good SS.
Edited by fanfare.1 - 5 years ago