Not Gaurav Chopraa, it is Shoaib Ibrahim to enter IMMJ - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by sabreen_06

Oh wow never saw his last shows but in big boss when i saw him with dipika i liked him he is good looking guy priya deepti and ayesha..already arjun fans are saying to mamta on twitter to give screen space to him all SS given to tara..they will never say that SS given to nia as well but their target is alisha..they wanted tara out of show.mamta gave them another hero😆mamta is making khichdi of show which was ArSha show now it look like comeback shows of nia and shoaib..she should have started new season with new characters if she wanted all these actors..wasting arjun and alisha talent only in this mess show.
P.S i m happy that young actor approached this time not old actors😆his fans will not tolerate if someone will  talk against him on twitter😉

I'm not sure how much fans Shoaib has but now Deepika has good fans in BB & they may support Shoiaib fans if necessary.. Mamta knows how to create more fanwars😆 it's just she don't have a story..

Yes Mamta should have started new season with Nia Shoaib rather than sidelining ArSha
sooo happy 2 know that instead gaurav shoaib is entering in immj as 2nd male lead not for the side role.now this is the big slap for arjun's fans😃 now they will realize the pain of aalisha's fans.i don't think so that nia have a problem from shoaib's entry bc they only interested to see nia's cheap erotic romance phir hero chahe koi bhi ho they don't care.infact now they are happy that ab nia ke picche 2-2 hero pade hue hai😆.& waise bhi mamta already proved deep as pure negative character.burning lovely wife's face & doing romance with  both two wives.it's enough to make him cheap villain. infact now i love 2 see arjun aka deep as charming & hansome villain bt now really not interested to see him as hero. i never saw shoaib's any previous show so can't say anything abt his actoring bt only knows that he is good looking guy & perfect hubby😳 aft watching him in bb
P.S: popcorn aur samose ready rakho for entertaing fanwar btw shoaib & arjun's ðŸ˜†
Veera ke bad mamta ka yahi show h jo usko acha kmai krke diya h ek or top 10 me rha h kafi time tak isliye mamta ise khichne me edi se choti tak ka jor lga rhi h she turns finite thriller show into daily soap comedy thrill 
Nia fans won't give a damn lol, unki fav ka spot safe hai. Jaayega toh Deep ka screen space lmao. Vaat lagne waali hai ab Deep aur Mastermind ke chahiton ki🤣
hahaha well said priya & now soon nia's fans will reveal their real face infront of arjun's fans.&this arjun fangirls also deserves this.they bashed aalisha as tara unnessarily along  with nia's fans.aft aalisha now soon mamta will sideline arjun's character & soon he will also play side actor role.so it's quite possible that pardes serial ki history repeat hogi once again arjun will left immj just bc of less SS & for spoiling his character. Edited by vaishu.6 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by fanfare.1

I'm not sure how much fans Shoaib has but now Deepika has good fans in BB & they may support Shoiaib fans if necessary.. Mamta knows how to create more fanwars😆 it's just she don't have a story..

Yes Mamta should have started new season with Nia Shoaib rather than sidelining ArSha
Exactly she should have started new season.mamta is only responsible for fanwars now one more actor added mean more fanwars😆may be shoaib has comeo role which will end in 1 2 month