Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

According 2 some mahir is not a lead , he is side & supporting character

Good joke😆
Unko apne dream puri karne do😆

According 2 some mahir is not a lead , he is side & supporting character

Chalaake bataayein show Mahir ke bagair.
Male lead is not imp in daily soaps esp Naagin blah blah😆.
Obviously Female lead has the most important  part. But male lead is very imp after her. 
If u gonna sideline male lead, and just give prominence to Villian, this is bound to happen
  can they end vikrant's track now atleast ? ðŸ¥± bring in new villians please ..   having said that i feel indian idol and dance plus are giving us very tough competition .. unless writers buck up with interesting twists with balance , it ll be difficult to get 4.9 again.
Originally posted by MallikaDua

Yohooo it decreased... Nobody liked misunderstanding and Yuvi /Vik crap. Makers ko akkal aani chahiye ab.

Makers ke saath kisi aur bhi akal aani chaiye

Mrinal Jha Ko pogol aurat
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by tejaswie

can they end vikrant's track now atleast ? ðŸ¥± bring in new villians please ..   having said that i feel indian idol and dance plus are giving us very tough competition .. unless writers buck up with interesting twists with balance , it ll be difficult to get 4.9 again.

yes vikrant se na ho paye ga, koi interesting aur   entertaining villain ya phir main villain ki muh dikhayi honi chaiye.

ya vikrant track ko improve kare.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by intruderfast

Chalaake bataayein show Mahir ke bagair.
Male lead is not imp in daily soaps esp Naagin blah blah😆.
Obviously Female lead has the most important  part. But male lead is very imp after her. 
If u gonna sideline male lead, and just give prominence to Villian, this is bound to happen

bina side or supporting character ke trp aa 2 gayi

It's a humpty dumpty fall for Naagin 3 in rural charts and for colours in ranking!

I am glad for this slap in the face... ooops! Vikrant's biggest revelation... HIS plan... got ratings decreased?

Ek and channel can access TRPs much early, this shift to killing Mahir is desperate TRP attempt! But I don't think audience would like to be fooled of Mahir's ' killing/dying' again and again. 

I am losing interest in the show now, it's too predictable n cliche :( 
Originally posted by drummedup

It's a humpty dumpty fall for Naagin 3 in rural charts and for colours in ranking!

I am glad for this slap in the face... ooops! Vikrant's biggest revelation... HIS plan... got ratings decreased?

Ek and channel can access TRPs much early, this shift to killing Mahir is desperate TRP attempt! But I don't think audience would like to be fooled of Mahir's ' killing/dying' again and again. 

I am losing interest in the show now, it's too predictable n cliche :( 

vikrant track ko picturized bahut galat tarike se liya with all cheap scenes

ab main villain ki entry honi chaiye.

vikrant track ko picturized bahut galat tarike se liya with all cheap scenes

ab main villain ki entry honi chaiye.

Vikrant track ko sahi se execute karte toh maza bhi ata...but they showed indecent creepy things. They are all nuts!
Dance+  opening trp is 2.7 and indian idol also have 2.7 trp which are coming in same time slot of nagin..I think that's why trp decreased..Now getting 5+ trp for nagin will be very difficult .. with such huge competition with dance + and indian idol  trp of naagin is very good..