Arjun ko bachake rakhna

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Who said this to Anjana. She cringed !!
Is there another wedding or Arjun is going to reveal his feelings to
his parents jusr like his brother.

Arjun is just like Zoya, what goes on in his mind, is upto him but he loves Noor that is evident and does not have any baggage of EMA..

He is pretty young ,  so was it a random statement made by kiku aunty,
Or Arjun and Noor are going to be united.  Somehow i feel between the two brothers, Waseem will prefer Arjun anytime.
Edited by Harshadholic - 5 years ago
Wasseem simply hates hoodas..he can particularly prefer anyone whom his daughter chooses for themselves...but i wish arjun would act on clearing this fight with noor .it takes both of them to maintain a relationship  ..even if noor is unreasonable and veing a total idiot..it would be better if arjun rather work on making her understand than sit idle and disappointed..like aditya fought for zoyas love .arjun too should get some tips frm his brother and make noor see truth..
Waseem will get Noor married to a beggar rather than Arjun. He bluntly told Arjun that Hoodas are frauds on his face. 
I don't think Arjun and Noor are going to be the end game. Their love and their relationship was never strong. Theirs was more like teenage crush than true love. 
I can't connect with Arjun noor as a couple. They are not compatible for each other.
 As of now they broke up their relation but i feel they will end up together! Their love is not so strong nd mature but as  time goes they may develope strong bond. Some reason has to be there for showing their love b4 adiya's love. ArNoor should have role in revealing poosh mystery so without them being together under one roof it is not possible fr them to help adiya. Also zoya should have support system other than adi in  tht house. I dnt think poosh mystery will get revealed soon. My oly dbt is how will waseem get noor married to arjunπŸ˜†
When those stupid Aunties pointed out Arjun's name and Anjana's expression told me she thought about Noor-Arjun bond straight away. Arjun is on radar now. She said to Papa Hooda that ab kuch nahi ho skta mujhe pta hai about AdiYa marriage. She won't let the same mistake as per her happen twice. Arjun being Sanskaari and Similar to Zoya makes me think he won't fight for his love. Noor toh right now is a gone case. She has become waseem part 2. So right now i see no relationship happening between them but later things can go any way. We have Creepy Boss track.πŸ˜† Gosh that Boss just went AWOL now after being shown so strict.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†