Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

When nandini will find out about mauli, Nandini will say..

be_honest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
mauli is pregnant which obviously will shock kunan😳
nandini will see mauli happy, baby in her tummy & then hopefully mauli becoming a mother.(please cv dont make mauli die !!)
ok , coming to the point..
watching mauli as pregnant & becoming a mother, 

nandini will say ,

Hamay kabhi bechay ka pyar nahi mila, hamay kabhi maa  bunnaa kaisa hota nahi pata chala, plz can i have yr bacha too ðŸ¤¢
just like this sick woman snactched mauli's hubby, she will be shown coming after the baby too but will be shown, becahri, bachay kay mohabat kee mari, jazbaat say majboor ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢

mauli, plz take an advice..
this bacha is belongs to the kunal who loved you, who was yrs..
this bacha doesnt belong to the kunal who belongs to Nandini & is a complete cheat, liar & a selfish person.~~
just go away as far away as you can from kunal otherwise this witch nandini will take yr motherhood too😔
Edited by be_honest - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: be_honest

mauli is pregnant which obviously will shock kunan😳
nandini will see mauli happy, baby in her tummy & then hopefully mauli becoming a mother.(please cv dont make mauli die !!)

nandini will say ,

Hamay kabhi bechay ka pyar nahi mila, hamay kabhi maa bunnaa kaisa hota nahi pata chala, plz can i have yr bacha too🤢
just like this sick woman snactched mauli's hubby, she will be shown coming after the baby too but will be shown, becahri, bachay kay mohabat kee mari, jazbaat say majboor😡🤢

this bacha doesnt belong to the kunal who belongs to Nandini & is a complete cheat, liar & a selfish person.~~
just go away as far away as you can from kunal otherwise this witch nandini will take yr motherhood too😔

They shd make Kunan go away anywhere except where Mauli is.. Mauli has a set career here.. why start afresh elsewhere? Since Kunnu bhaiya n our Nandu bhabhi are jobless, they shd leave..
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: be_honest

mauli is pregnant which obviously will shock kunan 😳

nandini will say ,

Hamay kabhi bechay ka pyar nahi mila, hamay kabhi maa  bunnaa kaisa hota nahi pata chala, plz can i have yr bacha too ðŸ¤¢
just like this sick woman snactched mauli's hubby, she will be shown coming after the baby too but will be shown, becahri, bachay kay mohabat kee mari, jazbaat say majboor ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢

Ya i can see this happening.. after a leap kunan still childless.. meet a lovely baby girl cos ofcourse she's gonna be like her lovely mom Mauli... and start yearning for a child.. make friends with her.. realise this baby reminds them of mauli and eventually see mauli as the childs mom.. both kunan will be ve ry happy as they would be related to the child,  and Nandu will say meri mauli ki beti mathlab meri and start showering her with food and draw the child towards her.. and drive the child against her own mom/grandma/dida.. 
And then say humne tho sirf bacche ko pyar kiya.. patha hi nahi chala kab aise hogaya.. kunal hum us bacchi ke bina nahi reha sakthe.. then kunal will go to court to get the baby custody for his divine love.. depriving mauli of the deserving motherhood.
akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mumoos

Ya i can see this happening.. after a leap kunan still childless.. meet a lovely baby girl cos ofcourse she's gonna be like her lovely mom Mauli... and start yearning for a child.. make friends with her.. realise this baby reminds them of mauli and eventually see mauli as the childs mom.. both kunan will be ve ry happy as they would be related to the child,  and Nandu will say meri mauli ki beti mathlab meri and start showering her with food and draw the child towards her.. and drive the child against her own mom/grandma/dida.. 
And then say humne tho sirf bacche ko pyar kiya.. patha hi nahi chala kab aise hogaya.. kunal hum us bacchi ke bina nahi reha sakthe.. then kunal will go to court to get the baby custody for his divine love.. depriving mauli of the deserving motherhood.

i told the same thing before some days...same thing...
akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
She wl say bacche keliye taras rahi thi..
be_honest thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

They shd make Kunan go away anywhere except where Mauli is.. Mauli has a set career here.. why start afresh elsewhere? Since Kunnu bhaiya n our Nandu bhabhi are jobless, they shd leave..

problem ist these munhoos kunan will never leave!! This nandini, she goes everywhere where mauli is, following her !! She is seriously  a chudail !
i cant see this nandini eyeing on my mauili & her baby😭

be_honest thumbnail
Originally posted by: akniti

nandini is the most predicable, worst chudail ever shown on tv!!
She got a bad marriage, so she snactched away mauli's good marriage
She had a misscarriage so she will now snatch away mauli's child.

someone, plz stop this nandini, she is just becoming unbearable  to watch now🤢
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akniti

Apparentlywe are thinking harder than the CV'S  ðŸ˜†