Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Aditi - The Powerhouse of Talent

SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Actresses like Aditi prove how the underrated/unpopular people end up being the more talented ones. I am so glad she is being recognize and loved by everyone for her talent. Even though this show is pukeworthy, I love seeing Aditi's immense talent in portraying Mauli. Considering how the makers are hell bent on ending the show by trying to whitewash the divine couple, I am just sad that soon we won't get to see Aditi onscreen. Hopefully she will be back with another awesome role with her mindblowing performance! And no, I don't say she is a good actress just because she is playing the awesome character of Mauli - most other actresses would never be able to pull off the complexity of Mauli like Aditi has done. Aditi Sharma, hats off to you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SunshineFlames

Actresses like Aditi prove how the underrated/unpopular people end up being the more talented ones. I am so glad she is being recognize and loved by everyone for her talent. Even though this show is pukeworthy, I love seeing Aditi's immense talent in portraying Mauli. Considering how the makers are hell bent on ending the show by trying to whitewash the divine couple, I am just sad that soon we won't get to see Aditi onscreen. Hopefully she will be back with another awesome role with her mindblowing performance! And no, I don't say she is a good actress just because she is playing the awesome character of Mauli - most other actresses would never be able to pull off the complexity of Mauli like Aditi has done. Aditi Sharma, hats off to you!

Why u feel show is ending??

I know--most of viewers are not happy.. jo dikhaya ja raha hai
phir bi like me--I am addicted to this show--I can say😳😆
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sabyata

Why u feel show is ending??

I know--most of viewers are not happy.. jo dikhaya ja raha hai
phir bi like me--I am addicted to this show--I can say 😳😆

If they keep going with their mission of whitewashing the divine couple, the audience will stop watching. The TRP was only 1 this week and the channel will soon sack the show if it doesn't increase ðŸ˜† They have to pay two very popular actors - the cost for this show is more than they are gaining as evident by the TRP ðŸ˜† If they were smart, they would know to show Mauli's journey but I doubt the established actors will accept that! ðŸ˜›
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Aditi is very good actor.She is very good as mauli.She has been on the industry for more than a decade and now she is finally getting much deserved recognition.I hope they show mauli getting justice. Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Other 2 actors supposedly are the leads and getting paid higher than her. So Cvs will keep focus on them
. But never mind it's only TRP audience that matters. They will decide if they want to see the show or not. Audience is king and don't give a damn about names. So the PH will be forced to shut down the show if the leads get more screen space.

If you remember when Kundini affair was being shown , Aditi hardly had scenes . What was the TRP then ?1.2 and at 10pm.That shows how much TV audience care about these so called names. Content matters.It's nothing but social media fan following of these actors and has nothing to do with commercial success.Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago