Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Your shame & my pagne (pain)!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
"Your shame & my pagne(pain), what a perfect couple, na just like husband & wife."

Who writes Mauli's dialogues- they are pure gold!!
I laughed so hard when she rubbed it on Kunal's guilt!!! πŸ˜†

Savage Mauli ready to give some serious burns to Kunal & Nandini with sarcasm dripping in her words- Classic!!

Face was worth watching. My sadistic soul had few moments of bliss!! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes!!! Mauli rocked today with sarcasm n the shame n Pagne (pain) was classic!! Itniii khushiii..Edited by Ruhi122 - 5 years ago
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
and I am happy she is asking for Kunal as her birthday gift. why should she bear all the pain?

Rithu0203 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree.
Mauli was on fire today with her sarcastic dialogues, taunts to Kunal and Nandini. Enjoyed it.

Atleast now both Kunal and Nandini should understand the seriousness of what they did to Mauli.

Liked it when Mauli double-crossed the couple by asking for return gift... Superb punch.πŸ˜›
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rithu0203

Totally agree.

Mauli was on fire today with her sarcastic dialogues, taunts to Kunal and Nandini. Enjoyed it.

Atleast now both Kunal and Nandini should understand the seriousness of what they did to Mauli.

Liked it when Mauli double-crossed the couple by asking for return gift... Superb punch.πŸ˜›

You think this will effect them..Doubt it
Monica_Suhasini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: arshi_asya

"Your shame & my pagne(pain), what a perfect couple, na just like husband & wife."

I laughed so hard when she rubbed it on Kunal's guilt!!!  πŸ˜†

Savage Mauli ready to give some serious burns to Kunal & Nandini with sarcasm dripping in her words- Classic!!

Seriously..  loved watching today 
MauliπŸ‘β­οΈ
Rithu0203 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You think this will affect them..Doubt it

If this also, didn't affect the couple, then they are not even humans. 
Expecting atleast little bit realization of what damage they did to Mauli, it's not just the hurt what they both are thinking.
Mammamaria thumbnail
I have no umeed regarding these two so far they haven't shown any real humane or compassionate behaviour so really doubt if it will happen nowπŸ˜•
I think more blank looks from Kunal and tears from Nandini is what we will get🀒
IndianFariyTale thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arshi_asya

I laughed so hard when she rubbed it on Kunal's guilt!!!  πŸ˜†

I mean no offence to anybody 
I have no idea if this is just me, (and I just watched it after a super busy work day) , so my brain may be over compensating.
But , towards the end,especially in the pre cap  Mauli looked a little unhinged. ( not fully nutso, mind you)
I felt like it showed through - in the glint of her eyes , the smile, the dialogue . 
Maybe it was the foreshadowing - making it look like she's drunk and out of control, I don't know. 
And the crack of lightning, the song choice of Kamli .
Plus , she's completely (or the cv's) seemed to have moved past her cool indifference all of a sudden .
Then the birthday gift request - it's almost like Kunal is a thing ,that she can posses . 
Is the plan to turn Mauli into an obsessive person ?
My brain kept drawing to Maya parallels - the white outfit , the "give me Kunal " dialogue .

PLIS DON'T CV's . If you have to have a PSYCHO , can't you have Mouli leave the country and Kunal become psycho ? At least then he might become interesting . 

Btw ,what was Kunals expression - acting like he's a teetotaller . Again, WHAT ARE YOU DOING CV's ? You showed us Mouli  and Kunal enjoying a casual drink together . Ab why this sudden , *haila, yeh tho sharabh hai expression*? πŸ₯±

Peace out. 
Edited by IndianFariyTale - 5 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That line was epic - u shame and me pain.

I fell off my chair hearing that line. πŸ€£

Kunals face was worth watching.

Maulis.character is to the T.

I just love her and the Precap is another superb piece.