Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

From TRP 2 to 1 , Kudos Nandini

Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
That's a great downfall .. From a successful week of Mauli's breakdown that gave a TRP rise - a week in between and the second week has a TRP 1..Keep white washing for 2 more weeks .. 
First ever Team that has been working hard to destroy their own show. The actor wants to be in a positive light so lets white wash and shut shop soon 

I lost the last hope of seeing Mauli's Journey ..Stopped watching it the Moment I read the spoiler where N is arranging for M 's bday party 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandy141

That's a great downfall .. From a successful week of Mauli's breakdown that gave a TRP rise - a week in between and the second week has a TRP 1..Keep white washing for 2 more weeks .. 

First ever Team that has been working hard to destroy their own show. The actor wants to be in a positive light so lets white wash and shut shop soon 

I lost the last hope of seeing Mauli's Journey ..Stopped watching it the Moment I read the spoiler where N is arranging for M 's bday party 

How is it only actors fault.
What is the actor bringing to the show.
Nothing.
I think silsila team doesnt have fire in them and lack passion.
They dont have any love for their own show.
The pathetic writing ,out of character dressing all shows that they are not professionals.

Nandy141 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

How is it only actors fault.
What is the actor bringing to the show.
Nothing.
I think silsila team doesnt have fire in them and lack passion.
They dont have any love for their own show.
The pathetic writing ,out of character dressing all shows that they are not professionals.

After the confrontation saga,  N never remembered about M..She was outright selfish. Suddenly Nandini's character took a 360 turn ..She became selfless - arranging party for Mauli, praying for her , serving food to the poor and Mauli is shown spineless contrast to what she was a week after confrontation 

Characters 've taken a complete change ..Do u still think it's the team 's fault ?? Despite the script being a complete mess , writer 's dream girl Mauli made so much sense .. where did it disappear ? 

Nandini wants Kunal to stay away from her .. Didn't this dawn before going on a date , bedding with him .. The character graph of Nandini is negative and suddenly it had a leap to the positive pesk 
Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Colors is best at presenting back to back degradative and regressive shows and this #ShityapaBadalteRishtonKa tops the list where EMA is being glorified and Nandini is being potrayed like there's no better human than her in this world... yet everytime she is tortured...she is misunderstood.. she neva wants bad of anyone... like seriously? Atlst the CVs can keep together the shitty couple KuNan..and show Mouli as a "one woman army" who is living her life with self respect and head held high... but no... they will show how mahan nandini is... even after snatching someones husband, her happiness her life her peace everything see how mahan nandini is by arranging a b'dy party for her as if she is really cares for mauli. And why the hell it showed like she is the only well wisher alive of mouli who prays for her and it's bcz of her so called prayer Mouli got saved... gawwwdd... give us a brk... No matter how much they glorify nandini, justify kundini and whitewash Nandini's deed... she will remain a Vamp with a mask of fake innocence... Forever... this show will only work if EMA is showed as an EMA and Mouli's journey is properly shown... otherwise... shutting down of this drama is not far away Edited by Soma84 - 5 years ago
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't understand why everyone is set on blaming Drashti...what did I miss?

She doesn't write the script nor is she the director or producer or anything but an actress doing her job.

Is there irrefutable evidence that she's against portraying a negative character...if not then please stop spreading such misinformation and bashing a real life person over a show.

The crew are not babies and are liable for their own actions, even if Drashti is throwing 'tantrums' or whatever (which I havent seen/heard proof off), it's their choice if they choose to take their show down this lane. She's not holding a gun to their head.

I find it funny that it's only 'Nandini' getting the blame for everything.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandy141

After the confrontation saga,  N never remembered about M..She was outright selfish. Suddenly Nandini's character took a 360 turn ..She became selfless - arranging party for Mauli, praying for her , serving food to the poor and Mauli is shown spineless contrast to what she was a week after confrontation 

Characters 've taken a complete change ..Do u still think it's the team 's fault ?? Despite the script being a complete mess , writer 's dream girl Mauli made so much sense .. where did it disappear ? 

Nandini wants Kunal to stay away from her .. Didn't this dawn before going on a date , bedding with him .. The character graph of Nandini is negative and suddenly it had a leap to the positive pesk 

story is the hero of the show.
as i said writers and actors are fulfilling their own egos.
Now you feel this actress is behind all this changing storyline.
I can assure you she has no such power.
Even if an actor blackmails them...makers can chose what is right for the show.
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
last 3 week only mouli thi dida plan to bring kunal back.nandini toh picture mein thi hi nahi.
har waqt nandini ko blame karna band karo.
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
Nandy141 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soma84

Colors is best at presenting back to back degradative and regressive shows and this #ShityapaBadalteRishtonKa tops the list where EMA is being glorified and Nandini is being potrayed like there's no better human than her in this world... yet everytime she is tortured...she is misunderstood.. she neva wants bad of anyone... like seriously? Atlst the CVs can keep together the shitty couple KuNan..and show Mouli as a "one woman army" who is living her life with self respect and head held high... but no... they will show how mahan nandini is... even after snatching someones husband, her happiness her life her peace everything see how mahan nandini is by arranging a b'dy party for her as if she is really cares for mauli. And why the hell it showed like she is the only well wisher alive of mouli who prays for her and it's bcz of her so called prayer Mouli got saved... gawwwdd... give us a brk... No matter how much they glorify nandini, justify kundini and whitewash Nandini's deed... she will remain a Vamp with a mask of fake innocence... Forever... this show will only work if EMA is showed as an EMA and Mouli's journey is properly shown... otherwise... shutting down of this drama is not far away

The show is giving us neither options nor a break 

They will choke us with Nandini 's greatness . 

I have completely lost hopes on seeing Mauli's Journey ..
The character is outright black and will do everything the audience can never agree over and in few days everything has changed 
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

last 3 week only mahan devi maya mouli thi dida plan to bring kunal back.nandini toh picture mein thi hi nahi.

har waqt nandini ko blame karna band karo.

Pooja and panditji fiasco was last week.  Raat ki baatein was last week.  Nandini spying was last week. 
Nandy141 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ahlaam5

I don't understand why everyone is set on blaming Drashti...what did I miss?

She doesn't write the script nor is she the director or producer or anything but an actress doing her job.

Is there irrefutable evidence that she's against portraying a negative character...if not then please stop spreading such misinformation and bashing a real life person over a show.

The crew are not babies and are liable for their own actions, even if Drashti is throwing 'tantrums' or whatever (which I havent seen/heard proof off), it's their choice if they choose to take their show down this lane. She's not holding a gun to their head.

I find it funny that it's only 'Nandini' getting the blame for everything.

Everyone is set on blaming Nandini 's character graph .. The show itself is an irrefutable evidence where only Nandini's character has undergone a 360 change over night 
Last 2 days are the proof of it 
What's so misleading about what i 've written ? Nandini's sudden character change over what she has been throughout the show is not going down with many of them watching the show 
If the story has a complete plot change, team can be blamed 
If one character is changed over night who should be blamed ???? 

I never bashed anybody , If an actor or actress is not comfortable playing a negative or grey character , it's not their fault.. Nobody has the right to bash their opinion but if one character change can destroy the show, as a viewer we are liable on asking questions over it ..