MG FF. I Own You. Thread 4. Pg. 1.(Page 22)

Posted: 2018-10-26T09:12:36Z
Originally posted by preyasekar

SUPER TEASER

THANKS DEAR 
Posted: 2018-10-26T09:13:11Z
Originally posted by MomiArti

Superb tsr.maan gave geet their wedding gift.want to know the handa man reaction.update soon.

Thanks 
Let see how will they react OuchLOL
Posted: 2018-10-26T09:14:04Z
Originally posted by vrinda22

Maan Made them respect geet

But will they respect her own 
Posted: 2018-10-27T02:42:34Z
I Own You
Part. 17.

M. So tell me where is your teacher (then she said.

G. Jii actually she left as she want to ask me why I didn't went to college and when I told her about my marriage she left from there (Maan nodded his head then he said her.

M. Ok so come with me (holding her hand he left. He took her land which he had buy from her so called family. There her father, Brij and vikram were there and when they saw Maan was coming with Geet they were shock also Geet was scared seeing them and unconsciously she held Maan hand, he also hold her then he said while holding her from her) so now you all meet my wife Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana and now she is new owner of this place also including few others place which I have (then turning towards Geet he said who hers was confused listening to him then he said her) 

M. Jaan this is my wedding gift to you (she was shock but still she give him small smile then he said her) so just sign these paper (he give her pen she lower her eyes and sign those papers which he given her then he look at Handa men face and said) so now she is your all boss so call her with with respect (Maan smirk seeing everyone face but mostly he like to see Handa men face as here he know all took girl as worthless and Geet was also one of them but now seeing him giving respect to his wife there all men were shock. Handa's men were angry but they helpless as now they had nothing as Geet is there boss they want to kill her but they know they cant do that, Maan was smirking looking at them then he call Adi and said him) Adi we are leaving so finish soon as we had to leave for Delhi (Adi said him

Ad. Yes sir I will reach soon (Maan then left with Geet to airport but all the Handa men were angry also they can't do anything, Adi also left behind them to airport. 

Geet was scared that why he make her boss as he is the owner of everything as she can see that her father and brothers were angry but they were standing quite as they can't do anything and now he make her their boss but why that she is unable to understand also why he did this. Maan look at Geet who was lost in her thought also he what she will be thinking. After few minutes Maan held Geet hand and took her with him also she kept holding him tightly as it was first time she is going out, Maan saw her fearful face then ask her.

M. What happen Geet (then he said her.

G. Woh it is first time I come out so felling scare (Maan then said her holding her from her back.

M. Don't worry soon you will be habitual of this (she turn back to him as their bodies were touching also nodding her head but she lower kept holding him.

Maan smile at her shy face then holding her possessively they left to his private plan where he make Geet sit then went to call Adi but Geet was happily looking outside as it was first time Geet had come out of her village and there her life was just college to home and nothing more but now like a child she want to see these all things, seeing her like this Maan was happy. He come and sit with her, when she see him she give him small smile he blink his eyes that make her more happy but their session stop when there was knock on the door and Adi enter in the room after getting permission.

Ad. Sir everything is ready so now plan will take off in 5 minuets (Maan nodded his head then Adi left from there. Maan look at Geet who was was looking outside also small smile was playing on her lips and he didn't mind to admit that she is looking beautiful then coming out of her thought he call her.

M. Geet (listening to her name Geet look at him then he said her) come here (he open his arms and she understand what he is trying to say she come and sit on his lap while lowering her eyes, he make her look at him and start to kiss on her lips, she gasped with sudden kiss also she start kissing him as she did plan start to take off and that make her scare she held him tightly also because of fear she closed her eyes but they both kept kissing each other until plan was in air, he left her lips and said her) Geet look outside (she open her eyes listening to him then look outside and saw there was clouds everywhere and seeing this her eyes become wide and she said him.

G. Jii it's beautiful (listening to her Maan smile then peaking on her lips he said.

M. But not more than my wife (listening to him her cheeks heat up also he can see face tried as he know how much she is hurt as she was yesterday beaten by her family then he said her) come (then holding hand he took her to another room where he make her lay on the bed and said her) Geet your wounds are still fresh so you should take rest ok (she said him.

G. Jii but you (he peak on her lips and said.

geet hui sabse parayi geet maan drashti dhami gurmeet choudhary the gaze...THE GAZE gifs ghsp.tumblr.com

M. Don't worry I am here with you so you just take rest (Geet smile at him and she slept immediately Maan look at her then he went little away then talk with doctor about her her medications also he ask few things after that listening to that he smirk then went near Geet touch her lips and said) soon wait will be over just have to be little restless (then he start working on his file and after an hour Maan woke up Geet and said her) go and get fresh we are going to land (she went and get fresh, then come and sit with him but he pull her towards him and kiss on her lips and she also respond him with equal passion as they kiss plan start to land Geet again held him tightly and he left her when she was out of breath then he ask her) are you fine (then he said her.

G. Jii I am fine (Maan smile at her and that make her happy also she give him her best smile.

Friends give feedback 
Thank you...
Edited by T.Peru - 2018-10-27T02:58:07Z
Posted: 2018-10-27T02:43:17Z
Friends thank you who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you SmileSmile

Posted: 2018-10-27T03:08:38Z
Nice update
Geets family were shocked and angry that geet is the new owner
Then maaneet start their journey to delhi and geet is very happy
Waiting for next update
Posted: 2018-10-27T03:18:33Z
wat a slap Maan gave to geet s family wow geet is also loving it lovely update superb waiting for next
Posted: 2018-10-27T03:29:50Z
Nice update
All handa men shocked n geet scared
Plain screen super