Stop with the forced DIVINE connection - It's Insulting

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Stop with the forced DIVINE connection - It's Insulting  😡😡😡

CV's needs to stop with the usage of Divine connection, Divine intervention and anything related to the almighty lord when it comes to Nandini-Mauli or Nandini-Kunal because it is truly insulting to associate God with absurdity.

When Kunal expressed his LUV🤢 to Nandini, he used God's reference to substantiate his feelings. I don't remember the exact words simply because it wasn't worth remembering but it had something to do with Nandini being God's gift and love being pious and stuff. ----> Which God or Holy Book has supported spousal cheating? Having EMA ?

When Mauli played Sindoor Khela, she transferred sindoor from her maang to Nandini's maang. It means HORSESHIT but CV's with it's zoom shots of Mauli, Nandini and Mata Rani's statue tried to twist it to some divine force at play. But thanks to Mauli's dialogues after the scene the impact of the whole thing was reduced to a minimum. Durga Maa doesn't support injustice and vanquishes those who do wrong, so showing such ridiculous scene- even writing them is insulting.

Last night when Mauli was about to meet with an accident but gets saved because Nandini was supposedly praying for her well-being. The Baba at the Dargah says she is not alone and someone is praying for her. Why does it have to be Nandini? Can't it be Dida, Mummy ji or any N number of people? Why even insinuate that Nandini's prayer was what saved Mauli? If Nandini was truly Mauli's wellwisher and wanted her well-being, she would never harm her purposely to begin with. Praying for her happiness, well being and long life is like saying have a long life filled with sadness from the heart and soul crushing pain I have inflicted 😡

So please stop with the whole sham of Divine Intervention, Divine force at play kinda scenes because they are SICK!!!
Its a pure insult to every pure words... there is nothing divine does CV realise how puke worthy it is? Does they realise the way they started showing the EMA its all about lust? And lust can never be love or divine.
Both Kunan has 0 chemishtry and you can no sparkle at all when they look at each other.
and people still think ...it will be about mauli's journey.
It is nandu's journey.
After making audience believe they will be fair...they are again back to cheap gimmicks of white washing N.
Its a kind of serial from which you should keep away your distance
this serial , its all writers, makers & the actress portraying it are all disgusting.
is the writer herself a real nandini herself thats why trying her best to show nandini as pure even though she is the most impure character i have ever seen🤢
i m not a hindu but respect all reliogns . Its just a pure disgust to watch how to whitewash nandini, they are briniging God in it that God is with nandini & her prayers🤢

Nandini wearing nandini kunal necklace  & praying for mauli's happiness🤢

sometimes i feel like really laughing hard as this is just absolutely bizarre ðŸ¤£