How Do Unpopular Celebs Financially Sustain?

Posted: 5 years ago
Just wondering... I am talking about the likes of Soha Ali Khan, Kunal Khemu, Angad Bedi, Dino Morea, Aftab Shivdasani, types...how do these people financially survive? They barely work and have nothing going for them?Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 years ago
By doing events all over India I think ribbon cutting wedding visits wagerah I guess 
Think of it if Aftab Shivdasani visits a shop in some city it will be on news he will be paid for such visit
Brand ambassadors? Ads? Investments?
Dino if im not wrong owns gyms or clubs one of those
I want to know why all the popular celebs are friends with Sophie Chaudhry?
Kaun hai wo?
Why? Shez at all the exclusive parties n events. She knows everyone. 
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
Sophie might be some rich parent's kid. Who knows. She used to be a singer or VJ or something like that. 

Has-been celebs or small stars make money by attending events, cutting ribbons for store openings, doing instagram ads, and going on the party circuit. Most celeb guests are being paid for the parties they attend. 
Edited by whispermist - 5 years ago
Soha is pretty rich which is why Kunal even married her in the first place 😆

Aftab did enough movies in his peak period even though most of them were flops ..He is still appearing here and there .

Dino morea has side business I believe  ..Angad Bedi is probably surviving with Neha's money lol

I know they work, but do they really get paid THAT much to afford their lavish life? It just seems weird to me. ...who would pay them anyways lol 
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I know they work, but do they really get paid THAT much to afford their lavish life? It just seems weird to me. ...who would pay them anyways lol 

Most maintain the facade of lavishness even when they are not in a position to afford it. They have to maintain the 'image'.

Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
Their lavish vacations are also free most of the time. All these celebs who go to the Maldives promote the hotel or resort on instagram. Even people like Farah Khan get paid to promote their airbnb mansion they live in on instagram during their vacations. 
Nobodies like Imtiaz Ali also get free vacations and home rentals. C list celebs like Neha Dhupia and Soha Ali Khan get much more. So do has-beens like Bipasha. 
Edited by whispermist - 5 years ago