Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

What has happened to Kunal?

akashnanda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
When nandhini said she LL help in organising mauli s bday party couldn't he just say ..right now mauli s hurt let us give some space to her ..instaed us bewakuf nandhini ke haan me haan Mila raha hai...nandhini wants to showcase her talent in front of Kunal ..y mauli s bday she should have showed it on bed r raindance..so easy to impress him..instead giving pain again to that poor soul who has been betrayed ..baksho ab mauli ko idiots..Kunal was speaking so matured when he was with mauli n being with this nandini he has become a gadha who does not even understand the sensitivity ..if Kunal couldn't organise it he would have straight away said his grandma that he don't want to nautanki ban Chuka hai woh bhi..instead wats all this drama..how can one feel happy that the husband n f riend who cheated mauli has organised party..can anyone enjoy... Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why doesnt he get a bonefied party planner. He's got enough money to buy his mistress roses, cakes and cheap jewelry. I am sure he can get a party planner. But no, they are totally obsessed with mauli.
These terrible writers. Instead of mauli dancing with this cheating traitor ( though i dont know how the spineless can dance with no vertebrae). She should be dancing with a handsome hunk.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I dont know whats the problem with both . They have nothing to say to mauli in response.for her taunts (and nileshs taunts also).while they were discussing happily the reason behind kunal.drifting apart..khacchar bol de.mauli ko these were the issues ..i am the khacchar..but no . Either they blurt out rubbish or keep mum . What do they expect ? Mauli will feep happy to know that divine lovers planned a surprise bday party for hrr ? Mumbai mein ek hi gift shop hai ? Why would they.show that nandu knows mauli so well? Doesnt kunal know about hrr likes or dislikes ?
Rithu0203 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

I dont know whats the problem with both . They have nothing to say to mauli in response.for her taunts (and nileshs taunts also).while they were discussing happily the reason behind kunal.drifting apart..khacchar bol de.mauli ko these were the issues ..i am the khacchar..but no . Either they blurt out rubbish or keep mum . What do they expect ? Mauli will feep happy to know that divine lovers planned a surprise bday party for hrr ? Mumbai mein ek hi gift shop hai ? Why would they.show that nandu knows mauli so well? Doesnt kunal know about hrr likes or dislikes ?

@Bold: Exactly.
Kunal still being Mauli's husband doesn't know anything about her? How he managed during these 7yrs of married life? Now he is running to Nandini to get help, what about this past 7yrs, didn't he managed himself? then why not now?😡
The only reason i can see is CVs trying to show how good is Nandini by knowing about Mauli and caring for her and her friendship still... As per CVs, if Nandini knows very well about Mauli and her wishes, then she agreed to Kunal's proposal on the first go itself?
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _charu_

Dida asked Kunal to plan the party for Mauli. Kunal could not refuse Dida as apparently she is sick. So he came to Nandini because he was in a dilemma on how to do it after everything that's happened. Nandini offered to help Kunal from far to organize the party as of course she cannot be part of it. Kunal could not refuse her as he cannot. 

The whole purpose of this scene was to show us how strong their friendship was, how well Nandini know Mauli, how close they were and for Nandini to hopefully realize that what she has done to her friend by stealing her love. Hopefully being the key word here.
Fawn1 thumbnail
May be the story is about Nandini-Mauli and their dynamics.Kunal is just another obstacle in their friendship.that would be funny..
stupid,but that is the only explanation to say because yesterdays episode and Kunal character made iota of sense .it is as if he has some amnesia .