Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

~Chhapaak Updates Thread~It's A WRAP!!! Release Date - Jan 10 2020!! - Page 5

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
U know guys vikrant had worked with baba in ddd n now he will work with deepy. What a connection deepveer have with vikrant. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
"Deepika has always been kind to me. She had called to congratulate me after watching A Death In The Gunj. I am looking forward to working with her" - Vikrant Massey

This content was originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

U know guys vikrant had worked with baba in ddd n now he will work with deepy. What a connection deepveer have with vikrant. 

Both Dil Dhadakne Do AND Lootera.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
A story of trauma and triumph. 
And the unquashable human spirit. 
Elated to collaborate with Fox Star Studios on #Chhapaak 
@meghnagulzar 
@masseysahib
@foxstarhindi

Deepika PadukoneVerified account @deepikapadukone 
More

A story of trauma and triumph. And the unquashable human spirit. Elated to collaborate with Fox Star Studios on #Chhapaak @meghnagulzar @masseysahib @foxstarhindi

Edited by anjs - 5 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Tasbah thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope having a name and this insta post means the movie releases next year.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seems like Shankar Mahadevan is doing the music.. 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Pooja Shakthi @pooja_shakthi

"You will see a completely different @deepikapadukone in the next film #Chhapaak which depicts the story of acid attack survivor Lakshmi Agarwal - @meghnagulzar #LFL2019 @HinduLitforLife

12:42 AM - 12 Jan 2019 from Egmore Nungambakkam, India

"You won't be seeing Deepika, you know. You will be seeing a disfigured Deepika. There is an uncanny similarity between the survivor and Deepika." -Meghna Gulzar on #Chhapaak

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actor Deepika Padukone is all set to be seen in a never-seen-before avatar in her next film titled Chhapaak, also her debut production. The actor, who played one of the most beautiful queens that ever lived in India in her last film Padmaavat, will portray the role of acid attack survivor Laxmi Agarwal in the film. Director Meghna Gulzar has confirmed that the actor will be seen in a disfigured avatar.

Talking at Lit for Life 2019 event in Chennai, Meghna said, "You won't be seeing Deepika, you know. You will be seeing a disfigured Deepika. There is an uncanny similarity between the survivor and Deepika.

Deepika had announced the name of the film in December on her Instagram with the post that read "A story of trauma and triumph and the unquashable human spirit. Vikrant Massey of Dil Dhadakne Do and TV Balika Vadhu fame will be seen as her partner in the film.

Earlier, talking to HT about Deepika playing the role, Laxmi had said, "I am so happy that Deepika is playing the role. I have no right to judge her. How can I judge someone for something which I can't do. She has played wonderful characters on screen and I believe she will give her best.

My Queen❤️