I always say what I feel

Yea...I wanted honest opinions only
Thanks Rashmi ðŸ˜ƒ
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Madhu_31

I agree Sahiba di :)
GC's name deserved to be in BW Celebrity list!May be the films he did act were not huge hit!We can't blame him for that!For a successful film actors are alone not enough..the entire story,script,dialogues and crew plays a huge role.I think being new in BW he can't be very much picky with the films...thats a problem too!!
Anyways happy to see him working in film..though missing him more in TV
Hope he gets the right film ;it becomes huge hit and like he always dreamed he should become the BW Star

Should we request someone to include his name in BW Celeb List?

Thanks Madhu
Yea that is what I was thinking too...he at least deserves to be in that list...irrespective of whether his films did a big business or not

@BOLD: I guess...but I am not quite sure who do we send the request to? or what exactly is the procedure? Do you have any clue about that??
sahibasharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: curtus

It should be on the bollywood part. I agree with u completely

Successful or not but we love him. 
Success is not constant
But india forums rules i Don understand  
Even punar viva is not listed in his short bio

@Curtus...Thanks buddy for replying...:)
True...we love him and appreciate his hard work,,,,😃
@BOLD: I agree...sometime IF and the rules are weird...
sahibasharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Twenty1st

Hi Sahiba

I understand where you are coming from, i suppose he's making movies now so ideally should be on the other list. But do you not think its better to be in the top end of the Tellywood list then the bottom end of the bollywood list. Wouldn't his ranking just fall then?

Just a thought? i have never bothered to see the bollywood rank lol but assuming BW star list would be hardcore lol

Hi there Soph...

Yea the idea of seeing him in the top end of TV list is far better than seeing him in lower ranks in BW list...but Soph, the fact that he would be competing with the other BW stars would itself be kind of respecting his work right? maybe just maybe...we can see him topping the charts in BW too...
I trust his sincerity and hard work...I believe its just a matter of good script and he will shine through...

@BOLD: Me too...but I just happen to view the rankings one day and this thought came in my mind so thought of sharing with you all to know you guys' views too...
sahibasharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: curtus

I think when someone is away from tv for more than 5 years still rulling then he is in the top rank

If Gc comes back in tv he will surely rule it once again
I hope he realise that and come back in tv
Really miss him

I miss him too...because TV kind of gives the reason to follow him like every day but with movies, the wait is long...he surely has the caliber to rule the TV again...
I guess I saw an interview and he mentioned that he will consider returning to the TV if he likes the script or something...so we still have hope right? just maybe someday...