Gaurav Chopraa to enter Ishq Mein Marjawan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Versatile actor Gaurav Chopraa who has been busy working on varied roles and concepts on the digital platform will now make a big-bang comeback to TV with Colors' popular show, Ishq Mein Marjawan produced by Beyond Dreams.

Yes, you heard it right!!

He will play a very important role and will come in as Aarohi's saviour in the thriller show.

As per sources, "The upcoming track will see Aarohi (Niaa Sharma) running to save herself from Deep (Arjun Bijlani) and Tara (Aalisha Panwar). This is when she will bump into Gaurav Chopraa's character. He will give her all the strength and will in due course of time become her support system.

With his guidance, Aarohi will get back at Deep and Tara in a stronger way to take her revenge.

Wow!! This is getting all the more interesting, isn't it?

We buzzed Gaurav but could not hear from him.

We reached out to Producer Yash Patnaik and the channel spokesperson, but did not get through to them for comment.

Watch this space for more updates. Are you excited with Gaurav Chopraa's entry in the show? Drop in your comments here.

Tfs amrutha😊
Oh God no!!  I liked Gaurav chopra in Gulmohar grand, he's a great actor..don't want to see him wasting his time in immj 
Another so-called Danny 2 is coming for aarohi??? At the end he'll be exposed as deep's friend again 
Nobody supports this sheila wholeheartedly, all characters are deep's paltu wafadars😡😡

God nooo! Another flop revenge coming  
Is there any limit of betrayals ya bas jab tak hy jaan, aarohi ko dhoka milta rahe ga???? 

Cvs will never introduce another strong male lead deep ke hote hue, why they even bother to bring new guys? Pehle Danny ab Gaurav 🥱

Hatts of to mamta creativity deep,roma, kalyani past sab bich me chordke bus betrayal and revenge revenge khelne me intrest h madam ko 
Tfs.😊
It's become like a cycle:

Deep will betray Arohi
Arohi will come back to take revenge in someone else's disguise
Some secrets will be revealed in between
Tara will try to kill Arohi
New characters will come and die
Deep will secretly help Arohi 😡
Sudden turn of events and Arohi will trust Deep
DeeRohi will get together
DeeRohi will plan against Tara Virat
Deep will betray Arohi

and the cycle will repeat...🤪

Completely fed up of Deep's betrayals.🤢 Please change this cycle, CVs.😒

Mamta can not think beyond betrayals and revenge  agr yehi dkhna ta toh naam ishq mein marjawan kyu rkha😡it should have been named revenge mein marjawan or majboori mein marjawan 🥱another danny part 2 he fall for arohi and then it will be later revealed he is deep man🤢
waah mamta waah jiski wajah se tumhare show ki band baaji hui hai usse toh tum show se nahi nikalogi bt ha new enteries zaroor add karogi iss serial mein bakwaas ko aur bakwaas banane ke liye😡
now what's wrong with u gaurav & why you choosed this flop show for your comeback.koi dusra show nahi mila kya??bt now i'm happy from only one thing that colors stopped showing immj's repeat telecast
Just one piece of advice to mamtaji ...bandh karo logon Ko pakana with aise faltu twist and turns se ...😡 ...
Arohi just to finish ur revenge u need four bullet one for Virat ,Tara and deep and fourth wali Apne liye rakhna taki hum sabko  iss torture se chutkara Mile for ever...I don't understand everytime Arohi need support khud kuch karegi ya nahi ...khud Khali deep ke peeche pagal hogi aur phir ek ki Jaan jayegi ...🤢

I don't think even if she make new year resolution she will be taking her revenge by the end of next year...😆
Once again deep betrayed arohi
Is this a joke or what😆
Wish arohi get her old face back
Originally posted by Crimson9

Tfs. 😊
It's become like a cycle:

Deep will betray Arohi
Arohi will come back to take revenge in someone else's disguise
Some secrets will be revealed in between
Tara will try to kill Arohi
New characters will come and die
Deep will secretly help Arohi 😡
Sudden turn of events and Arohi will trust Deep
DeeRohi will get together
DeeRohi will plan against Tara Virat
Deep will betray Arohi

and the cycle will repeat...🤪

Completely fed up of Deep's betrayals.🤢 Please change this cycle, CVs.😒

Perfect analysis👏 How predictable & repeated this nonsense has become.. I don't understand how people are still watching this nonsense