Kundali Bhagya

Rishabh-shrishti

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
throughout the past few episodes since last week they are giving way too much importance to shrishti-rishabh via first sameer and now today sherlin questioning about their equation. Are writers now starting to add hints of possible shrishti-rishabh relationship in the future, otherwise why have they been showing sameer getting jealous of shrishti-rishabh together twice during this party track and now sherlin questioning herself what has gotten into rishabh and why he's showing so much concern for her? Something tells me they are now building up to a shrishti-rishabh equation. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sammy17

throughout the past few episodes since last week they are giving way too much importance to shrishti-rishabh via first sameer and now today sherlin questioning about their equation. Are writers now starting to add hints of possible shrishti-rishabh relationship in the future, otherwise why have they been showing sameer getting jealous of shrishti-rishabh together twice during this party track and now sherlin questioning herself what has gotten into rishabh and why he's showing so much concern for her? Something tells me they are now building up to a shrishti-rishabh equation. 

I have been observing this ever since Monisha track started and in very beginning with sour relation Rishab shares with Sameer. Looks like there is strong hint hidden here when Sameer will turn grey personally and professionally against Luthras in future. And all drama will lead to Shrishti marry Rishab in future along with Preeran. Honestly I love them more than Shrishmeer nowadays, Rishti are great example of opposite attraction and something refreshing to watch 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiya23

I have been observing this ever since Monisha track started and in very beginning with sour relation Rishab shares with Sameer. Looks like there is strong hint hidden here when Sameer will turn grey personally and professionally against Luthras in future. And all drama will lead to Shrishti marry Rishab in future along with Preeran. Honestly I love them more than Shrishmeer nowadays, Rishti are great example of opposite attraction and something refreshing to watch 

Shrishti and rishabh are a great match. Shrishti's wacky and craziness balances out rishabh's mellow and mild-mannered personality. Rishabh with preeta would be just two mature, sensible and awkwardly boring people together. Preeta balances out karan's ego-centric and immature behaviour with her lecturing ðŸ˜† 

I feel sorry for sameer as I can already tell he will get the short end of the stick. Honestly I feel they should make sameer's character grey, wherein he feels under-appreciated, unloved and treaded on by everyone he loves, breaks off relationships with the luthras to start his own career and create an identity away from them, with him showing animosity towards them, but without doing things that typical villains do like creating misunderstandings, plotting murder/ kidnapping. I like the actor who plays him, but right now he isn't being utilised whatsoever. It's been so long now, ekta needs to stop stalling this sherlin-prithvi exposure. It's like she's refraining from getting into the love triangle between the two brothers and preeta as that seems to be the main story that she doesn't want to touch yet. 
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Even i love Rishti more..that will.be interesting.. they will.make attractive and amazing pair..
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sammy17

Shrishti and rishabh are a great match. Shrishti's wacky and craziness balances out rishabh's mellow and mild-mannered personality. Rishabh with preeta would be just two mature, sensible and awkwardly boring people together. Preeta balances out karan's ego-centric and immature behaviour with her lecturing ðŸ˜† 

I feel sorry for sameer as I can already tell he will get the short end of the stick. Honestly I feel they should make sameer's character grey, wherein he feels under-appreciated, unloved and treaded on by everyone he loves, breaks off relationships with the luthras to start his own career and create an identity away from them, with him showing animosity towards them, but without doing things that typical villains do like creating misunderstandings, plotting murder/ kidnapping. I like the actor who plays him, but right now he isn't being utilised whatsoever. It's been so long now, ekta needs to stop stalling this sherlin-prithvi exposure. It's like she's refraining from getting into the love triangle between the two brothers and preeta as that seems to be the main story that she doesn't want to touch yet. 

Even I want to see Sameer grey but not those typical villains like this stupid Prithvi but the one who creates his own identity, he himself feels he is not successful like Rishab or famous like Karan. We still don't know his background fully but seems like he might be son of some worker in house. Shrishti is the only last hope in his life which will be taken away soon. Preeran and Rishti are two couple who create spark in KDB but Ekta is not over with this Punnu yet. Today again Rishab went to calm crazy Shrishti and took away with him ðŸ˜†
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
though I love shrishmeer n will be sad about their break up its true that rishti look perfect together
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't believe Shristi Rishab will happen. I don't believe Sameer is the next Prithvi... I do not believer in the first place Prithvi will be replaced at all any time soon. and if that happens we already have Kritika's mangetar a psycho.. so Sameer becoming bad is a very long shot at this point. It will be interesting to see how Prithvi will escape from yeterday's mess since Rakhi him with the body.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Actually has it not been said since the beginning that they are going to pair Preeta with Karan and Shristhi with Rishabh. 
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogna

Actually has it not been said since the beginning that they are going to pair Preeta with Karan and Shristhi with Rishabh. 

Have not heard anything like that at all.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogna

No! There's never been any indication since beginning of rishabh and shrishti. It was always shrishti and sameer