This story reminds me of Mona - Boney kapoor - sridevi story

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Whenever I watch this serial, I get reminded of this trio.

Late Sridevi ji was given space at Kapoor mansion in her troubled times . She befriended Mona Kapoor and then got in a relationship with her husband and also got pregnant before marriage.

Mona kapoors mother was enraged and even tried physically abusing a pregnant Sri just as in the serial with just the difference being the mother got a mob in the serial while Mona Kapoor's mother did it personally.

The only difference in this story was Boney was madly in love with Sridevi and that's why he gave her space at his home so that he could come close to her but other than thqt there is huge similarity in the story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Whenever I watch this serial, I get reminded of this trio.

Late Sridevi ji was given space at Kapoor mansion in her troubled times . She befriended Mona Kapoor and then got in a relationship with her husband and also got pregnant before marriage.

Mona kapoors mother was enraged and even tried physically abusing a pregnant Sri just as in the serial with just the difference being the mother got a mob in the serial while Mona Kapoor's mother did it personally.

The only difference in this story was Boney was madly in love with Sridevi and that's why he gave her space at his home so that he could come close to her but other than thqt there is huge similarity in the story.

actually i feel baney side story is totally fake
i feel boney was even like kunal who was strongly attracted to sridevi and later he was suffocated by her like sridevi never allowed him to meet with his family and even his son she used to create drama if he somehow used to do sometime to meet arjun kappor
and biggest proof is her death i dont feel she done auicide or it was accident but something really more to get money in dubai insurance
anyway if you will actually see some interview of neighbours then you will even know
that actually boney was never happy it was just show off and even sridevi

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Boney madly loved with sridevi before his mrg wid mona..he never forgot sridevi actually..
Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry i won't insult any true life situation with this total aimless show.
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SK_Love

Boney madly loved with sridevi before his mrg wid mona..he never forgot sridevi actually..

It still does not explain the fact that he went onto to have 2children in a loveless 1st marriage.
Originally posted by: SK_Love

That is cheating ... He should have never married Mona if he loved another girl.

He spoilt Mona's life .
Originally posted by: adni143

actually i feel baney side story is totally fake
i feel boney was even like kunal who was strongly attracted to sridevi and later he was suffocated by her like sridevi never allowed him to meet with his family and even his son she used to create drama if he somehow used to do sometime to meet arjun kappor
and biggest proof is her death i dont feel she done auicide or it was accident but something really more to get money in dubai insurance
anyway if you will actually see some interview of neighbours then you will even know
that actually boney was never happy it was just show off and even sridevi

I can't comment on whether he was happy or unhappy voz whatever I can judge with their public appearances they looked like a couple madly in.love with obviously Sridevi being the dominating one. 

And I don't believe in this murder thing as Boney Kapoor had gone through financial stresses earlier also so why would he take up any such step now. These are just stories built by media as police suspected foul play angle also. 

His face has lost its smile and eyes gets filled up even now when he speaks about Sridevi so I highly doubt that there was any foul play.