Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Alok Nath being accused of rape #metoo - Page 7

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
gosh this is really too much...so many women speaking up...this guy needs prison, just banning him from work wont do.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I believe the allegations about him my cousins friend was working on set as an assistant when he was doing that drama i forgot the name the one with two sisters one dark one fair ? She said he tried to fondle her by touching her suggestively as Fatherly love and shit 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: cory

I believe the allegations about him my cousins friend was working on set as an assistant when he was doing that drama i forgot the name the one with two sisters one dark one fair ? She said he tried to fondle her by touching her suggestively as Fatherly love and shit 

Bidai serial

Alok ji se ye umeed ma thi:@
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

This is so so evil. I am not surprised he is this way though. Never felt he's sanskaari at all! Not that he needed to be. I hope she gets justice & he's banned from films.

my mom is actually from the tollywood industry and she has heard various stories in the past from her co actors and technicians about Alok Nath's shenanigans. This will be hard to believe but she's even heard that Anupam Kher is basically a nymphomaniac. He requests for a new girl almost every night.Edited by readingworms. - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: readingworms.

my mom is actually from the tollywood industry and she has heard various stories in the past from her co actors and technicians about Alok Nath's shenanigans. This will be hard to believe but she's even heard that Anupam Kher is basically a nymphomaniac. He requests for a new girl almost every night.

disgusting, but still its okay if its consensual...but he should see a shrink for addiction...
Sanskaari my Foot
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 5 years ago
#AlokNath's behaviour an open secret in industry, says veteran actress and co-star #HimaniShivpuri
NathuPyare thumbnail
Kudos to Vinta for exposing this creepy pervert...and glad that more women from the TV industry are coming up to further support or substantiate Vinta's claim 👏
Alok Nath is Bhed ki khaal me bhediya 🤢

I hope no one gives him work now...and people from work or society stay away from him.