Posted: 5 years ago
Guys, just as I saw the last scene of today's episode a thought popped up in my mind...

Why do Badshah and Begum saheba not have a decent wadrobe? πŸ˜•
Yasmine has around 5-6 pairs, even Aladdin has one casual ghar ke kapde, one roz ke and one party wear (jashn waale)

Yaar chalo maana, Piddi ka uniform hai isliye har episode mein wahi hota hai, but the king and Queen?
Badshah wears that same orange kurta or whatever it is and Begum also that same red and gold dress...necklace aur earings tak nahi badalti...even Zafar has two pairs of clothes...ek wazir waala aur ek muchchad waala...

Arrey villan chodo, even Rukhsaar has other sets of clothes par ye log?? 
Matlab na nahane ki bhi hadd hoti hai...πŸ˜†
Ek mahine se upar hogaya unhi kapdo mein...
Chiii! πŸ˜΅

Omar also has only one outfit of his own currently except for the soldier's clothes...for him I can understand ki maybe aag mein jal gaye kapde and he lived in a desert for 20 years and the last thing he would take notice of is fashion! πŸ˜†

Arrey, Even Gullu has more clothes, c'mon yaar! 

Naz and Mustapha don't have many clothes either but who cares! πŸ˜†

PS. It's just a fun post, no offence or insult intendedπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 5 years ago
I agree. They really have to wear the same clothes daily πŸ˜†
Originally posted by 4me2

I agree. They really have to wear the same clothes daily  πŸ˜†

Seriously matlab royals ho yaar, itne paise hokar bhi aisi kanjoosi! Chi chi chi! πŸ˜†
In every costume drama it's the same. There is surely some logic behind it. I asked this question once in Chandrakanta Life Ok forum and someone said that it's because royals may wear limited clothes as they can't spend clothes and accessories only on themselves while having responsibility for their people. She said something like that. I hardly remember that. So here the case is same. So this thing is common in every costume drama. If a royal spends always on their clothes and accessories it will create bad impression for everyone that they only care about themselves not the people. Porus cast wears only 1 pair of clothes everyday except 2-3 cast cast members. Jodha Akbar too had everyone having only 3-4pairs of others that also after 2 small leaps.
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

In every costume drama it's the same. There is surely some logic behind it. I asked this question once in Chandrakanta Life Ok forum and someone said that it's because royals may wear limited clothes as they can't spend clothes and accessories only on themselves while having responsibility for their people. She said something like that. I hardly remember that. So here the case is same. So this thing is common in every costume drama. If a royal spends always on their clothes and accessories it will create bad impression for everyone that they only care about themselves not the people. Porus cast wears only 1 pair of clothes everyday except 2-3 cast cast members. Jodha Akbar too had everyone having only 3-4pairs of others that also after 2 small leaps.

I guess that's right lekin hum aam logo ke paas bhi royals se zyaada kapde hote hai...chalo zyaada na sahi...atleast 2-3 jodi extra toh hone chahiye...literally one outfit for one month...kapde dhote wote nahi hai kya? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by akyabiggestfan

Seriously matlab royals ho yaar, itne paise hokar bhi aisi kanjoosi! Chi chi chi! πŸ˜†
wohi to. aisa kaise chalega πŸ˜†
Riya kapde dhoke sukha lete hai tab tak chaddar odhke rehte hai πŸ˜†

Riya kapde dhoke sukha lete hai tab tak chaddar odhke rehte hai  πŸ˜†

Oh god πŸ€£πŸ€£

wohi to. aisa kaise chalega πŸ˜†

Ab bechaare chale rahe hai jaise taise...kya karsakte hai...πŸ˜†
Hahahha Nice Funny Topic . Waise I lovee Aladdin's Outfits. . They are soo cool . Also Love Yasmine's all Dresses  . Her every Dress is soo Royal, Classy & Gorgeous.