Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I loved that women today...when she said ki tum usse maar dete toh qabool hota ...maine soacha mera beta apne asoolo ke liye jaana jayega...tumne apni maa ko ruswa kiya hain...tum philip ki aulad hooo...and she decided to leave him forever...

But alex...he hasnt realized anything...he still feels he was not wrong...or may be...may be...he hasnt raped her...may be he had stopped in between ...kyonki he was like bachpan se aapko dekhta aa raha hoon in precap...i wish that rape thing is not true...kaise bhi kar do cvs...usse galat dikha do bas...omit that scene. 
Edited by EtherealRati - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luckySnow

That slap was gold

Platinum, diamond, etc. 

Best thing ever!

I loved her so much and Sameksha was brilliant as Olympias. She didn't break down, go hysterical, or become melodaramatic, but her eyes, body language and tone of voice communicated how insulted and hurt she felt. 👏

I loved how she spoke of how a woman feels, and as a woman I felt she was speaking on behalf of all of us and perfectly describing our frustrations, fears, and disgust at being considered objects by men. I also loved what she said about Alexander's reputation for having principles and the dignity she expected him to have - I felt as if our words were being echoed. I also loved the fact that she could not sacrifice her principles to remain with her beloved son and that she was leaving immediately. 

The dialogues were apt. Alexander seemed surprised at what she was saying and it seems as if the CVs are trying to undo their mistakes or appease the viewers. Not sure this damage control move will work. If the CVs think they will be able to redeem themselves through this scene today, I doubt it was work. 

He once said "apni maa ko ruswa nahin hone dunga main" and today she pointed out to him that he had done exactly that.

Thank goodness the CVs haven't butchered her character or integrity which so many people look up to and admire. If they could, they would probably have done so too, but they had to stop before everything got out of control due their cheap script.  

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Vicariously thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So she did IT ! She put him on full blast and disowned him right after ? I have always known that no matter where the storyline lands us, she would never deceive me.
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Alexander's eyes reflected the horror of realization when he was sitting and it looked as if Olympias's words were actually hitting him hard and deep but it all vanished when he got up. So weird!

Olympias said, 'Aakhir tumhari ragon mein beh raha darinda tumhare zehan mein aa hi gaya'. This indicated her confession that she herself knew the fact that Alexander was Philip's son but she had protected this fact from setting up in Alexander's heart and mind! Now she is dejected that blood traits are showing up! 
Vicariously thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So I watched the actual scene and it was downright disappointing. From this, I got to learn that I should never get hyped up from other's saying and their description until I watch it on my own. Olympia's lines were poignant, but the whole atmosphere was way too toned down and casualized that, you do not feel the impact of her words and their resonance of each of them sinking down, creating the emotional intensity. The slap, the emotional reprimand, everything was just so leisurely set up. I couldn't even pull myself to set my eyes on that absolutely repulsive and unsightly son of her once. The more I see and hear him talk, the more I am disappointed in myself. I really used to and choose to idolize this character at a time, for the nuances, vulnerability yet nobility of his character due to his highly honorable and impeccably held canons of conduct I was even more aghast and sickened to see the preview where he has switched with such efficiency to his caring and concerned Shauhar facette. Even Olympia's sorrow and grieve felt too lessened and minimalised but at least she vocalized her deception. There was actually no reciprocation at all from his side. The acutely attentive and focused eyes he rose on her at some of her in depth words just seemed like bland mannerisms, rather forcefully exhibiting that he still was concerned about his mother. But nothing of what he would do or no matter what words he would spur out will change the sinful and inhuman act he committed, that has wounded a woman's identity, dignity, her own perception of herself and her womanhood for life. This is the most tragic part. Even though she was forcefully submitted to it, and there were no ways for her to save herself, she would still be repulsed by her own being and by the fact that she's still living to see herself fall from her eyes everytime. And this is what he grossly summed up as jazbaaton mein bhelna I didn't watch that scene to see him the next moment put his dirty grasp on Olympia and exercise his authority as Shah on her, to make her forcefully stay. I wished to see him suffering, broken and for the least remorseful of what he did. I saw none of it ! What was even the point of such scene than ? And he's still claiming he did nothing wrong because he is a Khuda It really appalles and sickens me at the same time like please, what is he still so orgulous and upheld about ? His own mother just disowned him and told him in the face that he let her down and deceived her to such a point that it's now beyond any redemption. Yet the next moment, he has the nerve and the audacity to grab her and yell at her face that he is a divinity. The amount of blood vessels I bursted and the nerves I put on stress, this really wasn't it ! What did I even come back for ? That's it ! I am going to unfollow everything related with this show.