•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally Olympias decided to give back to Alexander
I'm happy at least they have not butchered her character
She still remembers how her husband had treated her

She has the guts to stand up against her son who's also a man n tell him on his face that men do not own women, wife's r not ur slaves!!!!!!!!

So now Alexander wants his mother to obey his orders, great going 👏

She was right
Tumne agar aurat ki izzat nahin Kar seekha, to Zindagi jeene ka hak cheen leti hai 

Philip ki aulaad!!!!
Rightly said
Edited by Gayu_K - 5 years ago
The way alex is not breaking a bit even after olympia saying all that to him...the way he said main aapko rokunga nahiii par mujhe aapko kuch batana hain...and then he said bachpan se aapko dekhta aa raha hoon in precap...mujhe aisa lagta hain that they are doing damage control...he hasnt raped shayad...how mujhe nahi pata...but i hope he hasnt raped ...
I also think there is some damage control happening. Itni gaaliyaan jo padi hain SidT ko.

But for many viewers it's too late, they have quit or become disgusted with the show. 

I don't think it's because the CVs care about the dignity of the real or Sony Alexander but because they were counting on Porus' viewers also continuing with the CGM story, of which they are laying the foundations. Too much fire from viewers would affect the success of the CGM story so the CVs are just protecting themselves from it.