Naagin 3

Choti Bela Bela nd Naagrani all on the sets

DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
While we are as deprived of bts clips nd pics as ever a fee pics of Surbhi ( Bela) with Melanie ( Naagrani Maa) have come up also Tashvi ( Choti Bela ) was on set recently so there is an upcoming flashback sequence of Bela childhood . Since Melanie nd Surbhi posted pic together maybe even they had some scenes together which would mean that Bela will come to know her mother is alive ( I am not very sure though if the makers will reveal that to Bela this soon) but then another theory comes to my mind is Vikrant planning to manipulate Bela using her mother for in the promo vikraVi says Bela will kill mahir herself (Vikrant must have come up with a really dangerous plan if he thinks he could compel Bela to kill Mahir what do you think his plan could be)
I am happy that we are getting some fb sequences so some insight into the story also SJ is wearing her naagin dress we usually have some exciting action sequences when Bela is in her naagin roop
So am I the only one who is excited for the weekend share what do you think is coming up due to lack of any kind of spoiler this week I am really not sure what is to come next

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too am happy we are getting flashbacks. I want to know more about Bela backstory and Vikrant backstory. I wish to know what Vish plans are and whose side she is on. It seems the plot is moving forward. I can't wait for this weekend episodes. 
RusellyAdita thumbnail
If it's Vikrant playing a dirty game again, pretending to be Naagrani Maa to manipulate Bela to kill Mahir, then I'm just not excited. Life is depressing enough to have tv shows throwing that at our faces. 
But if makers actually have decided to be decent and reunite mother-daughter then I'm SO looking forward. 

But honestly, whenever tv shows do something straight forward I feel so strange cause I feel like 'areh itni asaani se kaise solve ho gaya', you know? (Referring to Prerna's dream sequence today if you watch that show ). Don't trust anyone these days.

I apologise if I'm rambling out of topic here. 
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^But Vikrant knows that Bela's Mom is dead why would he impersonate her? 

Bela's Mom didn't even know Mahir so for her to ask Bela to kill Mahir would be a bit too far fetched IMO.

Maybe there happens a dream where Bela sees her Mom warning her about Vikrant and how to deal with the mess. 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i feel it can be a dream sequence , seeing ruhi ki mummy alive will be a shock 4 vikrant coz she is assumely dead 4 everyone after drinking d medicine brought by vikrant.
i feel & hope maahir will be d person who unite bela with her mom , seeing him , ruhi ki mummy reveal something.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago