Posted: 5 years ago
Remember Mauli Har baat pe nandini ki tarif karti na thakti thi..Nandini Nandini Nandini bas yahi tha
and see kal ke episode mein what nandini said dida aur maa ne bahut mehanat ki hogi pooja ke liye..and did not take mauli's name..must say very intelligent..phoonk phoonk ke kadam rakh rahi hai..🤣

Even I noticed she never took Mauli's name. It's like Mauli's nothing for her 🤢
Originally posted by myfavcouple

What a silly post?
It seems that you are still not out of shock
Nandini amd mouli are now sautans they are no more saheli 😆
And they both have accepted it 
And why to only blame nandini? Mouli is doing the same
Did she mention nandini's name when she was having heating arguements with Tara,, she only talked about cheating in dance she did not say that you cheated Nandini to win that dance
Then sha said kunal in the car 
" mujhe pata hai tum kahan ja rahe ho mujhe clinic drop kar do baad me pick kar lena" words  are not exactly same but she said something like that
She could have said ki mujhe pata hai tum nandini ke paas ja rahe ho but she did not
So feeljngs are mutual between mouli and nandini

lol. so according to u both should behave the same ??? 
mauli should avoid nandini like a spam.. and she is doing that only.. 
nandini's name from her mouth will fill her with disgust.. 🤢
and nandini ohhh yes she is delusional.. mauli never existed for hee until she wanted any help.. so yaaa justified why nandini is not taking her name.. 

Sabke dimag ki sui ek hi jagah  atak gayi hai.. Na nadini ke alawa kisi ko kuchh dikhaayi deta hai na sunaayi deta hai.. All are talking about Nandini Nandini and Nandini.. What she says,what she does, How she behaves is only the things that matters to all... When did I support nandini in my comment? I just said that they both are doing the same.. But I'm really happy  that dida is turning in to a vamp and i wish her effors are successful.. 

and why cant people talk about her??? why cant they be obssessed with her.. its their choice.. if they want to make 10 posts on her or1000 its their choice. moreover, nandini should acknowledge that she is doing wrong to mauli. chalo she doesnt feel she is doing wrong. maaf kia.. but doesnt she care about mauli??? is nt she worried of mauli is fine??? 
this is the problem that people are complaining about..
u didnt support nandini but blamed mauli for avoiding nandini. lol... hence i quoted u..
Edited by Anahi - 5 years ago

What a silly post?

It seems that you are still not out of shock

Nandini amd mouli are now sautans they are no more saheli

And they both have accepted it

And why to only blame nandini? Mouli is doing the same

Did she mention nandini's name when she was having heating arguements with Tara,, she only talked about cheating in dance she did not say that you cheated Nandini to win that dance

Then sha said kunal in the car

" mujhe pata hai tum kahan ja rahe ho mujhe clinic drop kar do baad me pick kar lena" words  are not exactly same but she said something like that

She could have said ki mujhe pata hai tum nandini ke paas ja rahe ho but she did not

So feeljngs are mutual between mouli and nandini

So what you are saying is...because Mauli is not speaking of Nandini all the time, she is bad? Nandini is the one who cheated Mauli, - Nandini has no reason to not have any emotions for Mauli or not think of her. In fact, if she ever regarded Mauli as her friend, she would be thinking of Mauli all the time and repent on what she has done. Mauli on the other hand has every reason to hate the mistress of her husband and not talk/think about her. She is not the one who caused the friendship to break, it's Nandini. Nandini on the other hand, is all about "Kunalji, Kunalji ko kheer khilana hai, blah blah blah." The only reason she even thought about Dida and Maa is because she wants to be the bahu of that house and wants to be in their good books by playing a abla-nari: "Maine? Maine to kuch bhi nahi kiya! Maine to bas pyaar kiya! Main natak karti hu ki mai Dida ki parwah karti hu but when she gets a heart attack, all I think about it if my man-toy will come back when I call him."

Edited by SunshineFlames - 5 years ago
@myfavcouple - i got what u meant.. u are saying both have accepted the truth.. i agree.. but there is onemore truth that mauli is hurt and she is a sufferer/victim so obviously she wont like to discuss nandini.. but nandini has hurt mauli along with kunal so why are they not discussing her?? they are behaving as if mauli doesnt exist.. 
actually kunal is lying to nandini that he didnt come bcz of dida whereas he was guilty for leaving mauli alone in the clinic so he didnt come.. caring about mauli doesnt make him a very good peeson in viewers eyes but he considered her just for a moment though. but nandini is delusional.. she can talk about dida and maa.. but she doesnt have the guts to talk to kunal about mauli.. may be she doesnt feel like discussing mauli as she had no importance in nandini's life. like never ever.

this is what people are discussing.. it not blaming nandini and nandini and nandini..

Haha 

I said right
Sabki sui kahin na kahin par atki hai.. Kisi ki kheer par kisi ki blouse par kisi ki lust par lagta hai sab ke sab ke dimag me bas Nandini hi basi hui hai

Well, what else has she done on the show that we should talk about? Should we talk about her crying without any pause? Or maybe we should talk about her having sex with a married man and not feeling any remorse about it? 
Edited by SunshineFlames - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Anahi

lol. so according to u both should behave the same ??? 
mauli should avoid nandini like a spam.. and she is doing that only.. 
nandini's name from her mouth will fill her with disgust.. 🤢
and nandini ohhh yes she is delusional.. mauli never existed for hee until she wanted any help.. so yaaa justified why nandini is not taking her name.. 

There is no comparison between the actions of Mauli & Nandini.
Mauli is not taking her name cz dt girl had hurted Mauli in all possible ways ..whom she gave a new life...that girl snatched her life...
So definitely she wud nt utter that home wrecker's name.

But Nandini ? She was d one who betrayed her frnd... And claimed "Humne janbujh k kuch nahi Kiya"
& now she forgot Mauli complty . She is just insecure that her Kunal ji might leave her also like he left his wife.
While talkng to Tara, Mauli dint mentioned her name but she took stand for d respect of a girl lkin Nandini ? Chalo frn na smjhe pr insaniyat k naate v nahi sochti what Kunal's wife must be going through as she is very much experienced!!!!

It's just that NANDINI k sath bura ho tab she will play VICTIM CARD or jab dusro ka bura Kare tbi VICTIM CARD.

Thus, Mauli has every reason not to take that mistress's name but qki mistress claims usne kuch janbujh k nei Kiya dn hw cm she doesn't spare a thought abt her saviour!!
Daayan bhi saat ghar chodke vaar karti hai😭
Not calling Nandini a daayan. Just a statement that even a witch does not attack her own family but unfortunately nandini 

Sabke dimag ki sui ek hi jagah  atak gayi hai.. Na nadini ke alawa kisi ko kuchh dikhaayi deta hai na sunaayi deta hai.. All are talking about Nandini Nandini and Nandini.. What she says,what she does, How she behaves is only the things that matters to all... When did I support nandini in my comment? I just said that they both are doing the same.. But I'm really happy  that dida is turning in to a vamp and i wish her effors are successful.. 

@bold 
What an observation 👏
I must say intelligent person.

Even I don't know why on on earth people are just talking about Nandini, Nandini and Nandini in SILSILA forum? I mean we should talk about latest bhajan, new recipes, nature etc.

Nandini discusdion in silsila forum is not making sense at all.