Silsila- BRK Live updates 12/10/2018; PAGE 31

Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone, this isn't official thread and i didn't found any so i made one to give live updates everyday. Hope you all enjoy ⭐️
P.s. a place to have fun while venting out your anger freely😆
- Esther😊
Edited by Buckwheat - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Buckwheat thumbnail
Episode starts with kunan talking all night on mobile. Next morning, mauli came and found kunal sleeping in distorted position and gets unhappy upon seeing nandini's ongoing call on kunal's mobile from 7 hours. Kunal gies to nandu's house and apologize for not coming to her by giving a rose. Before that, nandu prays to devimaa to always keep their relationship happy.
Buckwheat thumbnail
On kunal house- maunal head's crashed and dida told them to crash again😆. The maid tells dida that she wanted maunal to be like this always. On the other hand, nandu called pandits and start her own pooja. A kid tells maunal to kiss her on  either cheek and they both came closer to each other..so cute. Kunal gets calls from nandu and dida listens kunal telling her that he will come in 10 minutes.
Buckwheat thumbnail
Nandu says that she is feeling uneasy about something and although she prepared everything but not feeling right. Dida says to herself that today is such an auspicious day and she will not let kunal go to that another woman and i can do anything to stop him. Nandu on other hand tells priest to wait for sometime and constantly calls kunal.
Coming up: dida offers some juice added with drug and made him faint..omgg dida knows tactics well😆
Edited by Buckwheat - 5 years ago
Buckwheat thumbnail
Break time over!
Dida gives juice to stop kunal from going out. He dranks whole and started feeling sleepy😆. [Dida is hell bent on stopping him, whats the use? Is he a child?]. He says that his having a headache and falls on couch. Dida says sorry to kunal because she wanted to stop him. 

Coming up: nandu calls kunal but dida cuts it. She triea to stop pandit but he says that if you dont have a partner then it's stupidity/fraud to keep a pooja
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I haven't watched the episode yet but can someone tell me if they actually showed a kissing scene? There's an OLV suggesting as such!
Buckwheat thumbnail
Break over!
Nandu calls kunal again n again but he doesnt pick up. Dida says to herself that whatever you does nandini but I'll save my home at any cost. Nandu tries to stop priests but they refused and says ritual can be done in pairing and not alone. He says when the partner is not present it is not good to do a ritual. Epsiode ends.
Buckwheat thumbnail
Precap!
Kunal's mom asks dida if she mixed sleeping pill in kunal's juice. She says yes. Kunal's mom says to atleast tell him the truth and dida asks her to support in her plan. Mauli overhears them.
So, this episode shows immature and two-timing kunal lmao.
Buckwheat thumbnail
Originally posted by: anmirza

I haven't watched the episode yet but can someone tell me if they actually showed a kissing scene? There's an OLV suggesting as such!

not in today's episode😆
Buckwheat thumbnail
Originally posted by: aeyyychalll

chalo someone said it to the shameless person. But unfortunately this won't effect her either

she was actually asking god to keep her and kunal's relationship safe and good..i cannot believe . That pandit was bang on and sais our hearts out.