Rishbala SS ~~ Ae Dil Hai Mushkil~~ Part 6 Pg 30 Dt 12/11/2020 - Page 21

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Radhika_G

Aishu... Please update soon

Will update soon. Thanks for reading.

Hi friends,

Sorry for being so late to update this part.. I suggest you to read the prologue again if you forgot the storyline.. Here is the next part .. Thank you so much for the votes & comments on previous parts hope you like this one too.. I will try to update more frequently.. & Be ready to meet a new character in this part 😉😉

Stay stafe:)

Dedicating this part to each & everyone of you guys

-----     -----     -----     -----     -----

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Part- 6

Rk was lying on his bed with head phones in his ears listening to his favourite music as he happily hums with the tone.. Madhu had left for her office in the morning despite of him whining for her to stay back with him but the workaholic her turned down his plea & told him she cannot take much leaves as she already took many leaves within a month.. Though he was pissed at her first he had let her go when she promised him that she will come early from the office ..

Rk's phone starts to ring interrupting his music .. He sits up on the bed & lazily swipes on the green icon to attend the call..

"Hello.."

"Yeah, Rishabh Kundra hear.."

"Oh, Mr Kapoor what a pleasant surprise..!!"Rk tells smiling ..

"No, I haven't committed any project for now .."..

"This 24th ..?? Hmm, let me think & I will let you know shortly .."Rk tells ..

"Ok, Thank you.. Bye.."He cuts the call & sits back on the bed thinking about the offer her got .. It was a 2 week AD campaign at New York.. He dialled Madhu's number & she picks up the phone in the 2nd ring..

"Woah!! Where you waiting for my call.."Rk asks flirtatiously ..

"I'm at office, Rishu.. What's the matter..??"Madhu asks him trying to sound serious though she was happy to hear his voice..

"Be ready for a trip.."Rk tells her..

"Trip ?? What trip.."Madhu asks confused hearing him..

"Well I got a new AD offer .. 2 week shoot in New York, what say..??"Rk asks her.. Madhu gets shocked hearing him.. Was he asking her to accompany him to New York ?? "But why??!!"

"What do you mean by, why..??"Rk asks her confused..

"Why you want me to come with you?? You always go alone for outdoor shooting, right..??"Madhu asks him..

"Well you have never been to New York, right.."he tells her "& I want you to come with me.."he tells her after a pause making her gasp her in shock & surprise..

"PLz .. You will come with me na??"Rk asks her cutely & he she could bet he was making those puppy dog eyes right now.. She chuckles thinking about that ..

"Well let me think about it.."She tells him, trying to pull his leg..

"Well you don't have any choice in that matter.." Came Rk's arrogant voice, he got it that she was trying to pull his legs..

"Why..??"Madhu asks him ..

"Well yesterday you promised me to do anything I ask you to in the morning & I'm asking you to come with to this trip.."Rk tells with a smug in his voice.. She gasps at what he said.. "But.."She started to say but was cut off by him "No ifs or buts, a promise is a promise.. Meet you at evening, bye.."& he cuts the call before she could say anything ..

Evening

Madhu reached back home & was trying to open with keys when she noticed the door is already open.. Yeah, who other than, Rishu??.. Shaking her head she walks inside to see him sitting on the couch before the TV & watching Mr Bean.. Ya, how mature of him!! She walks to him & stands beside him glaring at him, as if not noticing her glare Rk tells her "Get me few more pop corns, Madhu.. This is almost over ..".. "Seriously Rishu..?? Are you out of your mind.." She asks sitting next to him, still glaring ..

"What is wrong with you, Madhu..??"He asks her back instead shifting his glance to her face.. "I ask you to come out with me on trip & instead of getting happy you're scolding me.." Rk asks pouting..

"Well, I have thought about what you said Rishu but I really can't take leave for 2 weeks now.. You know have a lot of works at office .."She tells him "& what I will say to Mohan uncle?? that I'm taking 2 weeks leave to go on a vacation with you??"Madhu asks.. "He won't mind we have gone on trips before too.."Rk tries to reason with her.. "But that's different your family was with us too we have never gone alone.."Madhu tells him.. She was worried thinking Mohan uncle & Radha aunty would find out about them, she never liked hiding anything from them Rishu's family was her family as well after she lost her mother, but then after all they are his parents she cannot just tell them about all this especially not before knowing what Rishu thinks about their relationship.. She loves him but he doesn't, they are together but currently their relationship has no name, they are neither friends nor lovers but then she didn't want to think of all of that it will only make the situation look all more messy, they are together & that's all mattered to her now.. Rk looks at her pissed seeing her in deep thoughts..

"So you have decided you are not coming..??"Rk asks her.. Hearing him Madhu turns to look at him, she was about to say something but before that he continued "It's ok if you are not coming, Madhu.. Avanthinka is coming as well I bet she won't be a bad company.. Ok, enjoy your work here while I enjoy my work there in New York with hot models" he tells winking at her .. Madhu looks at him furiously & pushes him onto the couch angrily & climbed on his lap., She holds his shirt's collar & hisses at him "Book the tickets already & don't you dare talk about that bi**h".. Grinning he pulls her closer for a kiss..

After 2 weeks

Rk & Madhu are in the flight to New York.. Rk was listening to music in his headphones while Madhu was reading a book.. After few minutes Rk started to get bored & decided to annoy Madhu.. He sees her engrossed in reading the book..

"What are you reading..??"Rk asks her..

"A book.."Madhu replies without taking her eyes off the the book.. Rk rolls his eyes hearing her reply.. "I'm not blind I can see that.."he tells her.. "Then why do you ask..??"she asks him still reading..

"Never knew you were into erotica .."Rk tells her smirking .. Madhu stops her reading & looks at him wide eyed shocked.. She looks around to see if someone heard him but to her relief everyone was minding their own business.. Good thing they were in business class..

"It's not .. that.."She tells him with cheeks turning pink "It's a mystery thriller.."

"Oh yeah, so which part you were reading ?? Whether he was having s*x with his fiancee, dream girl or muse??".. "The drea... what?? How do you know..??"She asks him shocked & embarrassed, she almost answered his question.. "I have read this whole book 2 times, the protagonist is such a perv.."he tells shaking his head.. "Yes.."Madhu nods her head agreeing with him.. "But this is a good book, full of mysteries.."She tells like a 5 year old trying to defend herself.. "I didn't say it's a bad book, I like it as well but you know what I like more than the mysteries in this.."Rk asks with a naughty glint in his eyes.. "I don't want to know.."Madhu quickly says turning her head away from him blushing beetroot red..

"Cute.."She hears him say & blushes even more..

After hours

They reaches their destination safely.. After collecting their luggage Rk and Madhu joined the other crew members with them .. As they walk out of the airport Madhu noticed that the crew members were going to the other direction & Rk wasn't following them..

"Rishu, aren't we going with them.."Madhu asks him confused..

"No, our travel arrangement is different.."Rk tells her as he continued to walk holding her hand.. Finally he stops walking & Madhu looks up to see themselves standing before an elegant royal blue Ferrari car.. A neatly dressed up man come out of the driver seat & opened the door for them..

Madhu looks at Rk in shock .. He indicates her to get in the car.. She gets in the car followed by him..

"Wow, the views here are so amazing.."Madhu tells in wonder looking out of the window.. Rk smiles seeing her so happy..

*Yawn*

"Are you sleepy..??"Rk asks her hearing her yawning..

"Slightly, I didn't get proper sleep in flight.."Madhu tells him smiling ..

"Come here.."Rk calls her opening his right hand for her.. Madhu moves closer to him with a smile & keeps her head on his shoulder.. He puts his right hand around her shoulder holding her closer to him.. "Sleep.."he tells her .. Wrapping her hands around his stomach she closes her eyes & slowly slips into sleep ..

"Madhu, wake up.."Madhu wakes up from her sleep hearing Rk's voice.. She looks up at him & smiles "Have we reached..??"she asks by rubbing her eyes.. "Yes, now come out.."Rk tells as he steps out of the car with Madhu.. Madhu looks at the huge building before her in amazement ..

"Wow this place is so cool.."Madhu tells Rk with excitement blinking in her eyes..

"The picture hasn't started yet darling.. "Rk tells with a wink "Come let's go inside.."he took her hand & walks inside.. Rk was collecting their suite key from the reception & Madhu was outraged by the way the lady assistant was ogling at her Rishu & flirting with him, & damn instead of shooing her off he was gladly flirting back which made her even more angry..

"Why do I feel like you look like a volcano who is ready to erupt in any minute.."Rk asks her teasingly seeing her shooting daggers through her eyes at the assistant ..

"Nothing, I'm tired I want to sleep.."she tells in a tone which clearly said 'I'm-pissed-off-right-now-don't-you-dare-talk-with-me'.. Rk smirks hearing her reply, he liked riling her up..

Rk & Madhu walks out the elevator & proceed to their suite .. Seeing him open the door of the suite she asks him "Where is my key..".. He stares at her for 5 seconds before asking " Why do you need a separate room..??".. Hearing him she asks shocked "What!! I don't get one..??".. "They have only booked a suite for me.."Rk tells her.. "Then what about me..??".. "You will stay with me, obviously!!"he said as if a matter of fact.. "But.."before she could say further he cuts her off "Before saying anything first you see our suite.."Rk tells her as he opened the door for her.. Madhu steps in & her jaw hit the floor seeing the luxurious suite.. It was almost a house.. She walks inside & stops near the indoor pool, the water in it was clean & fresh that she almost felt like going for a swim.. She was marvelled by the sight before her that she forgot she was pissed at Rk..

"How is it..??"Rk asks her from behind standing too close to her that his breath fanned her ear..

"Very beautiful.."Madhu whispers smiling widely..

"So you forgive me...??"Rk asks her.. Madhu frowns "Forgive you..??for what ..??"& suddenly the realization drawns, oh yeah she was pissed at him .. "No, you are not forgiven yet.."Madhu tells him with a grim face.. Rk grins seeing her expression.. "Oh!! Then I know how to make you forgive me.."he tells her & she turns to look at him.. He smirks as he starts to walk towards her.. She keeps looking at him wondering what he is up to & involuntarily starts to step back.. As she keeps stepping back she lost her balance & falls into the pool.. Rk bursts out into laughter seeing that..

"Rishu, help!! I will drown.."Madhu screams splashing in the water.. Laughing, Rk jumps into the pool & grabs Madhu by her arm..

"Hey pagal, just stand on your legs .. This pool isn't deep.."Hearing him she stops splashing & realized the water only reaches till her chest.. She tries her best to keep an angry face but seeing him laughing like that she couldn't help but laugh along with him..

"I have to change now.."She tells him.. Hearing her he comes closer to her & asks naughtily "Do you need my help..??".. She gasps hearing him, pushing him away she comes out of the swimming pool blushing as she ran to the bathroom to get changed.. Seeing her running away like that Rk smiles & comes out the pool as well.. He stands before the mirror as he takes off his wet T-shirt & starts drying his hair with a hairdryer .. Hearing the sound of the bathroom door getting opened, he look at the direction & sees her poking her head out of the half opened bathroom door ..

"Rishu, can you plz get me a new pair of pants?? The one I took accidently fell into water .."Madhu asks him.. Rk looks at her for few seconds & then smirks "Of course.." saying this he walks towards the bed where she had put her luggage & starts digging through her neatly arranged clothes ..

"Hey, don't mess them up.."Madhu shouts from inside seeing him recklessly pulling out her clothes from her suitcase.. Rk rolls his eyes hearing her & continues to do what he was doing .. Finally he picks up a denim shorts & walks towards the bathroom door & offers it to her..

"I asked you to get me pants.."Madhu tells him.. "This is more comfy.."Rk tells her.. "I decide that.."Madhu tells him back.. "Madhu, you have 2 options either you wear it & come out or come out just wearing your shirt.. B/w I don't mind the second option as well.." he tells winking at her .She angrily snatches the shorts from his hand & closes the door .. Madhu comes out of the bathroom pouting.. Rk laughs seeing her expression.. "You're troubling me since we came here.."She complaints..

"Don't say you don't like it.."Rk tells her.. Madhu blushes hearing him, he was right she loved his playful side..

*Ring-Ring*

Hearing his phone ring, Rk takes his phone from the dressing table & finds 'Aisha calling' displaying on the screen, with a smile he picks up the phone..

"Hey, Aisha.. What a pleasant surprise.." he talks with a smile .. "What!! Here?? Really ?? Ok, I will just come now.." He tells as he cuts the call..

"Madhu, I will just come now .. You stay here.."Rk tells as he walks out of the bedroom..

"Where are you going, Rishu..??" Madhu asks him as she walks behind him..

"Aisha is here.. I will just go see her & come back soon.."Rk tells her.. "But.." before she could complete he had already went out of the suite to meet Aisha.. "But.. at this time..??"Madhu mutters as the clock there showed 11.59 pm..

In Aisha's suite

"Rk, good to see you again.." Aisha tells smiling as she opens the door..

"Likewise.."Rk tells her returning her smile.. If he had a genuine friend from fashion industry then it was Aisha.. She was never an opportunist & valued relationships more than money & fame, just like him she believed in hard work instead of shortcuts.. She's just 21 & was already a successful model at such a young age..

"How did you know I'm here..??"Rk asks her.. "I called Diya today just to catch up & she told you all are here that I too in the same hotel.. I was really surprised.." She tells him..

"Oh, b/w why are you here?? Any work related matter or just a vacation trip..??"Rk asks her.. "Not work related actually there is a special reason for the trip.." She tells slightly blushing..

"What??"Rk asks confused seeing her cheeks getting red.

"Hey, Rk.."He hears a male voice & sees Sunny walking towards them.. Sunny was Aisha's confused boyfriend well that was actually a nick name given by him only.. Sunny & Aisha knew each other since high school.. He had helped Aisha a lot in getting into modelling field.. She loved him from long while he was confused whether what he feels for her is love or not though it was obvious to everyone he is madly in love with her..

"This idiot finally proposed me.." Aisha tells happily showing her ring to Rk..

"Wow, really?? I thought you will grow old comprehending on your feelings, Sunny .." Rk teases him & he smiles hearing him..

"B/w you looks so happy.." Aisha states.. "Why, aren't you happy that I'm happy ..??"Rk asks her faking hurt.. "Not that, it's different.. You look extra happy.." Aisha tells him "Did you propose to Dips finally..??"She asks trying to guess the reason.. Hearing Dipali's name Rk's smile drops .. He hardly think about her now-a-days actually he has almost forgot about her.. She doesn't matter to him now..

"What happened, Rk..??" Aisha asks concerned seeing the change in his expression ..

"Nothing, I'm over her.."Rk tells her casually.. Aisha nodes her understanding.. Somehow she wasn't surprised either .. She always had a feeling what Rk had on her was just an infatuation .. He hardly talked about dipali to her & even when he does all he talked about her was how bold & mature she was, she could never feel love in his talk.. He talked more about his best friend to her & there was always a certain excitement & endearment in eyes whenever he talked about Madhubala .. But it was not her place to judge his feelings so she never said anything about..

"Ok, I will see you tomorrow, it's already so late.."Rk tells Aisha & she nods her head.. After bidding bye to Sunny & Aisha, Rk goes back to his suite ..

"Madhu.. Madhu.."Rk calls out knocking on the door but she didn't open the door .. When she didn't open the door even after him calling her for more than a minute, he assumes that she might have not heard his voice as the suite was pretty big & she won't be able to hear his voice if she is not in living area.. So he uses the key to open the door & gets inside as expected she wasn't in the living room.. He goes to the bedroom & finds her sleeping on the bed..

"Madhu.."Rk calls her but she didn't open her eyes.. He sits near on the bed & asks her "I was gone for just 15 mins & you already fell asleep..??".. Hearing his voice she couldn't help the smile which was forming in her lips.. She could feel the pout on his lips through his voice .. Rk was quick to notice her lips curving into a small smile..

"Hey you were acting .." Rk accuses her .. Madhu opens her eyes & grins at him..

"You were teasing me..??"Rk asks sounding a little pissed ..
"Half teasing half serious .."Madhu tells him & Rk looks at her confused..

"What does that mean..??"Rk asks her confused..

"It means I'm tired & I'm going to sleep.."Madhu tells him..
"What..??No....."He almost shouted..

"Rishu, we travelled for more than a half day.. Aren't you tired..??" Madhu asks him.. "Nope, not for this .."Rk replies her, Madhu rolls her eyes hearing him..

"But I'm.. I want to sleep .."Madhu tells him.. "Ok, then.."Rk tells grumpily as he lies next to her on the bed while Madhu tries hard to stop herself from laughing out loud ..

*Ring-Ring*

Rk's phone again starts to ring..

"Who is calling at this time..??"..He takes the phone from the bedside table slightly irritated..

"Mom??"..He frowns wondering why she was calling him at this time .. She knew it was past mid-night there.. He picks up the call slightly worried "Mom, are you ok ?? why are you calling at this time..??"Rk asks her.. "I'm totally fine, Rishu .. I just called to check on you .. I tried to call you twice before but your phone was switched off even Madhu's .."Radha tells him.. "Oh, you got me worried for a second.. I forgot to switch on my mobile after landing even Madhu was busy in unpacking & all .."Rk tells looking at Madhu who is looking at him curiously.. "Oh, how is Madhu??"Radha asks him..
"She is sleeping .. She was tired from all the travelling .."Rk tells Radha & Madhu looks at him shocked.. "If you want to talk with her I will go wake her up.".. "No, it's ok, Rishu let her sleep.. I will talk with her tomorrow .. You also go to sleep, bye goodnight.."Radha tells him.. "Bye mom, take care.."Rk tells & cuts the call.. He puts the phone back on the bed side table & lies back to sleep when Madhu asks him "Why did you lie to Radha aunty that I'm sleeping..??".. "For obvious reasons, you know.."Rk tells her .. That's when he it clicked her obviously he can't say to his mother that she is with him at this time & she deep down in her heart she felt slightly hurt but she pushed that feeling aside..

"Goodnight, Madhu.."She hears Rk's voice & looks at him.. Seeing her looking at him without blinking he asks her "What's it, Madhu..??".. "I'm no longer sleepy, Rishu.."Madhu tells him.. He looks at her for few seconds then seeing the blush on her face he smiles as he leans down & takes her lips in his, kissing her..

Morning

"Good morning, sweetheart.. Wake up it's already 7.30.."Rk tells Madhu as he kisses her on her cheek..

''Hmm.."Madhu groans & turns to the other side as she continues to sleep..

"Madhu, wake up.. I have to leave for shoot in an hour.."Rk tells her again her as he shakes her to wake her up..

"You go take shower I will be up by then.."Madhu tells grumpily curling into a ball..

"I already took my shower.. Now come on get up.."Rk nudges her .. "Rishu.."She whines ..

"If you don't get up now I'm going to carry you to shower.."Rk warns her but she continues to sleep.. Seeing that Rk picks her up in his arms & walked towards the shows while she continues to sleep in his arms.. He made her stand under the shower & turns it on..

"Aahh!!" feeling the cold water on her skin Madhu opens her eyes.. Seeing her out of sleep Rk turns off the shower & tells "You're awake now so freshen up fast & get ready.. We have leave in 45 mins.."Rk tells Madhu as he turns on the heater & walks out of the bathroom coolly leaving her fuming behind..

After an hour

Rk & Madhu were on the way to the shooting location .. It was not very far from the hotel they are staying so after 20 mins of travel they reached at the shooting location .. The driver opens the door for Rk & Madhu .. They get off the car.. Rk holds Madhu's hand as he walked towards rest of the crew.. He hears her yawning & grins at her which she returns back with a glare.. She is gonna punch on his face if he calls her workaholic again.. She wonders how can he be so active in spite of not having proper sleep last night, well he had kept her busy as well.. She thought with a blush..

"Madhu, you sit here.. I will come back after giving my shot.."Rk's voice brings her out of her thoughts & she nods her head.. Rk left for shooting & after some time Madhu feels bored so she decides to have a tour around the place.. She starts walking through the place enjoying the beautiful view there .. Finally she reaches a secluded corner in there, the view there was very beautiful & there was a pool in there with clean & fresh blue water in it.. Madhu walks towards pool enjoying the view there .. She was walking through the edge of the pool.. The edges were slippery due to the dampness, her legs got slipped & she couldn't balance herself on feet as she fell into the pool .. Unlike the one in the hotel this one was deep & she didn't know swimming .. She screams for help as she starts to drown but there was not one to be seen.. Suddenly she hears a splash, but she couldn't see who jumped into the poor as was struggling in the water .. She sees man swimming towards her as he reaches near her he wraps his one hand around her & starts to swim towards the edge with her.. As they reaches the edge & he helps her out of the pool Madhu sighs in relief.. He comes out of the pool & Madhu looks at the handsome man who saved her life..
"Thanks.."Madhu tells him.. "It's ok.."He politely smiles..

"I'm Madhubala.. Madhubala Malik.."Madhu tells her as forwards her right hand for a shake hand..

"I'm Aman.. Aman Junaid Khan.."He tells as he forwards his hand as well & they shake their hands ..

_______     _______

Vikram Singh Chauhan as Aman Junaid Khan

-----     -----     -----     -----     -----

Hehe, finally Aman is here.. I took so long to update this part bcoz I wanted to make Aman's entry in this part..
So how is the update, friends?? Did you like it?? Plz hit like & comment your view points 😊😊

Amazing update,

loved RM moments,

now its Rk's turn to feel jealous,

continue soon

thanks for the update

Aishuuuu... 🤗🤗

Story title on One of my famous song of the time 🥳🥳