Please watch it and tell me if it sounds familiar or not

Posted: 5 years ago
https://youtu.be/NPezYaC_viE
Alexander the Great wasn't any wrong in comparing himself with Achilles! I saw Achilles's mother in the place of that High Priestess here! Both had similar lines!Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
Yes of course!
Alexander used to consider Achilles as his idol and would have wanted to die for glory and become immortal in history like him.
The lady playing Achilles' mother in that movie was beautiful! 
Originally posted by inlieu

The lady playing Achilles' mother in that movie was beautiful! 

Achilles Ka death scene memorable...duniya Ka sabse bada yodha, dunia ke sabse coward see mara Gaya
Originally posted by Vaishnavi_

Alexander the Great wasn't any wrong in comparing himself with Achilles! I saw Achilles's mother in the place of that High Priestess here! Both had similar lines!

Yahin se peli hai lines Tiwari neπŸ˜†
Originally posted by luckySnow

Achilles Ka death scene memorable...duniya Ka sabse bada yodha, dunia ke sabse coward see mara Gaya

That's also because his heel was vulnerable - his mother held him by it as a baby while dipping him in the river. 
Hence the term Achilles' heel. 

That's also because his heel was vulnerable - his mother held him by it as a baby while dipping him in the river. 
Hence the term Achilles' heel. 

I knowπŸ˜›
The only difference is that Achilles died in battle, whereas Alexander had a painful death after a lot of suffering in his last few days in Babylon. 

The only difference is that Achilles died in battle, whereas Alexander had a painful death after a lot of suffering in his last few days in Babylon. 

Achilles couldn't get his lover Briseis πŸ˜• his was also a tragic ending...😲