Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Why she did, what she did.

Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Like serials, let me start with disclaimers. I am not forced to watch the show; it is my own decision to see! So, if I have complaints, they are jibes to myself; nothing more.
What got me here - I love the actors from their previous work. I am hoping to love the initial episodes (as I did with YHM until 100+ episodes, the same PH); anything over and beyond is an additional benefit, I will lap up heartily.

Coming to this post. I was thinking in my head, why am I boiling with rage, when Prerna is not taking a stand for herself; do I know her enough to feel offended with her decision? Outcome is an imaginary conversation in my head where Prerna spoke her heart to me. No offence meant to the characters, the actors, the fans, just no-one!

Why, me, the Prerna decided to do what I did.
-          I really meant what I said to my parents; that I want an easy life etc., Come on, you know me only for 5 serial days and it is not my fault, if you considered me to stand-up for myself. Prove me with instances, where I showed a streak that let you believe, I will stand my ground!
-          I am randomly bubbly, lectures about thorn-bird, physically strong yet mentally weak, understand the evil intentions but have legit reasons not to act on those. You get the drift already?
-          I may really not be the heroine that you would love to adore. But still end up watching me, considering that I will rise off the phoenix from the ashes of the fire I myself set to, someday!
-          It may really not about me; you are awaiting my prince in shining armour to sweep me away from the mess that I willingly put myself into.
-          I might be the girl who watched number of serials, where they showed the damsel-in-distress will come out with flying colours, re-culturing the baddest of men and making them docile. Maybe, am thinking that I am on one such journey. More the trouble, better are my prospects to shine.
-          I am blessed with lovely parents the type who stop with one slap. Or the type who had allowed the stubbornness in me let to flourish and the world saw it as being progressive, letting the child (girl child!) decide her life.
-          I am very nave; again, something that you would not have had a chance to see yet in 5 days. Naivety and stubborn-ness deadly combination it will be. You can see that already! Don't you? (for me to consider that my parents would need the house more than a daughter's happiness now isn't that being nave?)
-          I am the heroine of a fictional show, that will top TRP charts and will run forever and beyond.

Awaiting a clearer definition of characters. As these are early days with turbulence.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, We all got what Anurag's character is. Prerna, still need to be defined clearly.
ananda29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆 I so like this post with all your imaginary conversations.
Ok, I too shall await  the real deal as I know the lead actors could perform exceeding well according to the  given characters in the serial.
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The way I see Prerna, she is not as all over the place as others see her. She loves her family, her identity is tied to her family, through and through. I think she's also bored? Nothing really has happened in her life or to her as of right now. She said wants a love that will consume her you know? She knows familial love but she doesn't know the insane crazy in love kinda thing. Unfortunately right now, her family needs her so she is acting on impulse and her need for love is sodeloned. She needs to save her house and yeah this seems the easy way out but she knows why it's happening so she went to the root of the problem and wants to take it out. Something like this has never happened to her so all logic is thrown out the window. I'm giving Prerna the benefit of the doubt but if it keeps happening over and over again I'm gonna he really annoyed.
Plus I was into the dramatics of it all tbh
Prriyam thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

The way I see Prerna, she is not as all over the place as others see her. She loves her family, her identity is tied to her family, through and through. I think she's also bored? Nothing really has happened in her life or to her as of right now. She said wants a love that will consume her you know? She knows familial love but she doesn't know the insane crazy in love kinda thing. Unfortunately right now, her family needs her so she is acting on impulse and her need for love is sodeloned. She needs to save her house and yeah this seems the easy way out but she knows why it's happening so she went to the root of the problem and wants to take it out. Something like this has never happened to her so all logic is thrown out the window. I'm giving Prerna the benefit of the doubt but if it keeps happening over and over again I'm gonna he really annoyed.
Plus I was into the dramatics of it all tbh

loved ur optimistic take on it. And giving it time! 👍🏼

I am with you at some level on this. Will need to see when she understands and falls in that insane crazy love, will she again sideline it, for other things? If she works hard on making things happen, rather than surrendering to the situation without a fight, am sure we can rejoice!
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yahooo!!!!
Who do I find here? 😛

Hmm, this seems too complex for my understanding at the moment. Like you actually gave so much time to have a convo with Prerna!😆

Aww😳

I'd like to wait more to put her in some category. A few more instances of decision making will give us our clarity. And Anurag is more loved cause he hasn't been on any crossroad yet. So you might not know, who turns up to be weak, when and how!😆
Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 5 years ago
Prriyam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Yahooo!!!!

Who do I find here?
😛

Hmm, this seems too complex for my understanding at the moment. Like you actually gave so much time to have a convo with Prerna!😆

Aww😳

I'd like to wait more to put her in some category. A few more instances of decision making will give us our clarity. And Anurag is more loved cause he hasn't been on any crossroad yet. So you might not know, who turns up to be weak, when and how!😆

😆 I knew who would have got you here!

IKR. Too early for anything. But, as with me, I shall easily get bored or diverted. So, to keep things flowing, initiated this. Also, I shd defend the crtic in me, what better way than this!

I didnt feel my love or lack of it, for Anurag yet! 😉

But yes, miles to go. Destinies to be created, rebuilt, we will see then!
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^And what has got me here?😆
Ah, I see. Let's watch, where does this take us 😉
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Prriyam

loved ur optimistic take on it. And giving it time! 👍🏼

I am with you at some level on this. Will need to see when she understands and falls in that insane crazy love, will she again sideline it, for other things? If she works hard on making things happen, rather than surrendering to the situation without a fight, am sure we can rejoice!

Yeah I really hope she will learn a lesson from this and make more sound decisions moving on