maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Guys,

Remember me?
Am your writer geetsrir.maan!
This post is to inform you that am no longer gonna give any of my stories in geet forum...due to lack of time...i can't able to type my stories here or in my blog...am convenient to type in my blog...but can't able to type in here...this is my first house for writing...i do remember...but my responsibilities has been doubled up and i can't able to concentrate on writing...and after that here too...what do i do?So i have decided to quit geet forum...don't worry guys,i haven't quit writing...am going to type in my blog and finish all my stories..but i can't able to continue here...but! but! but! I do have an option where a person can help me update my stories in here...anyone interested reading my stories in here then do volunteer yourself...so that i can give my account's info...but seriously...if you don't have any wrong interntions and just you want to help me...if not then you may follow me in my blog...here's my link for my blog https://srirmg.wordpress.com/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
welcome back! of cos remember you and your fab stories.

thanks 4 da note! I do not mind reading on your blog as long as you will update and complete your stories! 

when can we expect updates?

will you also be updating Heavenly Love and Sweet Surrender?

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hie dear...
Ofcourse we remember you...and your work too...:)
so glad to see this note from you...
I don't mind reading it on your blog...but I guess it would be good if the updates can be done on the forum too...will help increase the forum activity too...
and as for the volunteer...am ready to be one...am free these days...and I can help you
and my intentions are purely to help you so you need not worry about work being copied or anything...also am not a a writer here so no point to worry about that

nonetheless...I am glad you decided to not quit your stories...

Love
Sahiba
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome back dear
We remember you and wait for your updates 
Haya1022bmw thumbnail
welcome back...
start writing pls...
we will read us story in blog
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you guys for your support,glad to know that readers of my stories are there here!
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Plz also add me want to resd ur stories  
Param-Sundari thumbnail
Just keep the blog open and post links here (or post the password if protected also) , no need to post the chapter here it will Reduce Ur efforts plus keep your motive of writing in forum alive 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
no need to say thanks... hope you update soon
MomiArti thumbnail
Hey welcome back.loved urs stories.specialy VD.pls complete it.waiting for the updates.