Why the hell these false hopes?

Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I mean why is this man giving false hopes to all these women, be it Nandini or Mauli or his own mom n grandma..?

A moment before saving Mauli romantically then fighting the society for her dignity, making Mauli reminisce those things, making his mom say all these respect wale dialogues, telling his Dida that he's still the same and he'll remain there giving her hopes that he really wants to give a second chance.
And then giving false hopes to Nandini as well that he'll be meeting her everyday, perform certain rituals with her, will remain with her making her fantasisr even more.

Sometimes I get confused of whom to hate more Kunal or Nandini?
Even she, she had simply no effect of Chakor's words, I was stupid expecting something out of her..

I'm glad that Mauli even after such acts of his is still firm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes he is playing with dida and maa's emotions.. he knows mauli is not interested in getting back with him. so in his head he is probably not telling a lie to mauli or pretending in front of her.. 
as far as maa is concerned he thinks she is a strong lady like mauli so she wil handle it but dida is his main problem. he doesnt want her to die of another heart attack so he is acting.. i just wish dida could find out that kunal is cheating and she can firmly tell him to get out of their lives.. 
that will be a reality check for both dida and kunal.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
I  think  men  are like that...
Men had dozen of wives in ancient times...

I dont know why Ganesha had two wives...
we have a huge framed photo of him with Riddhi and siddhi besides him.
Its so disturbing  to see that pic.

Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

I  think  men  are like that...

Men had dozen of wives in ancient times...

I dont know why Ganesha had two wives...
we have a huge framed photo of him with Riddhi and siddhi besides him.
Its so disturbing  to see that pic.

This ancient period wali thing disturbs me now,.it feels bad when the king is shown romancing his second wife with all pride. 
@bold..Oh I just realised those 2 baju walis are his wives..😆