Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Kostins - serious ones Kheer ki kasam

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
MODs iss post ko baksh do. These are not mocking but serious Kostins & they are UA certified! No bashing Kheer ki kasam

What's the name, what's the name - Ok CVs may b a fan of Shakespeare's A Rose by any name but when it comes to Kunal's mom this is taking things too far. Please answer our doubt. What is her name. Is it Yamini, Is it Radhika? Please settle this 1 once for all!

Khaidi # 420 - What happened to dear Mr of dear Mrs? Is he in jail? Did he not try for bail? Is this character written off the show once for all or will there be a Return of the Jedi in the future?

My Brother... Kunal - In the earlier episodes K & his family used 2 constantly talk 2 his sister (me thinks) Prerna. What happened to this character? Like Howard Wolowitz's mom will this character be invisible or she will make a grand entry. Phata poster Nikli Behan kinda entry? Will she be the fevicol jo jod thi hai sabhi rishte?

Char log kya kahenge - Kunal bhaiyya is suddenly worried bt chaar log & Sharmaji ka beta but wat bt the times when he was happily romancing YOU KNOW WHO kulam kulam. Arrey public devotional function bhi nahin choda aur abh char log kya kahenge dialogue bolta hai. Seriously?

Gossip Girl - Since the speed with which Sweety the neighbor from hell delivers info will rival even the latest tech by America's NSA, how come the whole mohalla is still not aware of this divine jazbaat wala love. Was she on vacation? Why did the mohalla BBC go off air?

Et Tu Mauli - Till now Mauli was the only character who was shown by the CVs to have some kaam danda. Abh woh bhi full time inn cartoons ke saath dum thod rahi hai. What happened to all those babies who always seemed to arrive only in the nights or on Mauli's anniversary or Birthdays? Have Indians stopped producing a mini Germany every year? Why is she also berojgar these days? MGNREGA enrollment any body?

2 minutes Instant Divorce - Ok can some1 gimme the number of Mauli's Jolly LLB lawyer. In a country where if u file a case by the time the judgement comes u ll b on death bed & ur grand daughter would be in the labour bed, how did they get this 2 minutes instant divorce. Even maggi takes more time to cook than the time taken by Mauli 2 get the initial court order 😲

Jai Santoshi Maa - Am I watching Silsila the serial or Jai Santoshi Maa Part 2 by Gulshan Kumar's T series. What's with this daily pooja & rituals. Can the CVs get back to the actual story of triangular love?

Timeline chart - Can Kunal please hang a Timeline Chart in his bedroom showing which woman he loves in each specific points on the timeline. This way it will be easier for the viewers as well as the women in his life.

Scotty Beam me Up - OK wats the mystery behind Kunal & Nandini zipping back & forth between the 2 houses at Mac 4 speed. Do they secretly own a teleporter?

100 ways to torture Mauli - When will Dida stop this emotional atyachaar & go on teert yatra allowing Mauli 2 move far far far away from Kunal & Kunal's mom to breathe a sigh of relief?

Emperor's new clothes - So Mauli said she has chucked out all of Kunal's clothes. May be she burned them & disinfected the closets. So how did Kunal's clothes magically reappear?

Aap ke paaun bahut haseen hain, inhe zameen par mat rakna - Why did Kunal bhaiyya make Mauli play 1 legged dance. Why cant he ve just pushed away the offending jumka?

Compare notes with Deepika - Kunal should check with Deepika on how to remove awkward tattoos. May be he can send an emergency SOS to Angelina Jolie as well!

Self Goal - And finally Kunal's mom suddenly strikes a self goal & ends up confusing Mauli more. DAMN! Yeh kya kar diya mummyji 😕
Edited by Angels11 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Today Mummiji ko v bahut saare dialogues de diye cv's ne...wo v bilkul bakwas...😡
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even I have been wondering about tattoo too. 
Angels11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiny9911

Today Mummiji ko v bahut saare dialogues de diye cv's ne...wo v bilkul bakwas...😡

I mean all this while she was like a silent movie from pre 1947 era & now bham she becomes a Rohit Shetty movie overnight
Angels11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Even I have been wondering about tattoo too. 

May be Nandini has not yet noticed it. I am sure tat ll b her next target. Mission Tattoo!
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One more character butchered...
Ab only Mauli left n she too on the way to getting butchered by going soft towards kunnu!
shiiny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

One more character butchered...
Ab only Mauli left n she too on the way to getting butchered by going soft towards kunnu!

Agree...I don't know why everyone is lecturing Mauli...
Yamini sud first talk with her son...after revelation we didn't even got a proper conversation between MAA & Beta.

shiiny thumbnail
But sachhi me I am feeling very bad for Nandu...again itni  achi opportunity bechari k hath see chali gayi...Kunal k sath ________(left at ur imagination) ðŸ˜†
Khana v waste!! Mehnaat v!!

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But sachhi me I am feeling very bad for Nandu...again itni achi opportunity bechari k hath see chali gayi...Kunal k sath ________(left at ur imagination)😆

Khana v waste!! Mehnaat v!!

Why wud she think khana khaya hoga ke nahi? For Gods sake he was WITH HIS FAMILY!
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Why wud she think khana khaya hoga ke nahi? For Gods sake he was WITH HIS FAMILY!

Nandini ke aane se pehle Kunal was dying of hunger and malnutrition... ðŸ˜†