Posted: 5 years ago
Guys according to the news dil hI toh hain will go off air next month and they will wrap of shoot in the mid of October so I think our show is also in the danger is we look at the trp. So we have to save our show. Ek bar agar yeh show gaya toh dubara aisa show toh Milega hi nai uske sath Asdheep bhi nai dikhenge sath mein kabhi bhi. So please sab apna kam pehele khatam karke 11 baje apna show dekhlete hain tv par. Agar trp ki view se nai dekhe toh show out of danger hain but channel par trust nai karsakte so end moment wait na karke please give your 30mins to our show. Guys request everyone to watch the show on tv. Hamara show baki show se bahut different hain bahut don't know why people love to watch sass bahu and other drama only. Kabhi YUDKBH jaise show ko chance nai dete and we should request sonytv not to end our show, aab bahut dar lagraha hain
Originally posted by Sushi99

Guys according to the news dil hI toh hain will go off air next month and they will wrap of shoot in the mid of October so I think our show is also in the danger is we look at the trp. So we have to save our show. Ek bar agar yeh show gaya toh dubara aisa show toh Milega hi nai uske sath Asdheep bhi nai dikhenge sath mein kabhi bhi. So please sab apna kam pehele khatam karke 11 baje apna show dekhlete hain tv par. Agar trp ki view se nai dekhe toh show out of danger hain but channel par trust nai karsakte so end moment wait na karke please give your 30mins to our show. Guys request everyone to watch the show on tv. Hamara show baki show se bahut different hain bahut don't know why people love to watch sass bahu and other drama only. Kabhi YUDKBH jaise show ko chance nai dete and we should request sonytv not to end our show, aab bahut dar lagraha hain

I have always wanted to watch the show on TV but mere ghr me taiji aur tauji jaisa soch h 
CantC watch the show on TV coz it's a love story.
If I do so I will get tonns of taanas
Yes, ye IN dinon ki baat hai😭
Don't get panicked. First of all DHTH and YUDKBH are incomparable. DHTH now getting 0.5 bcoz of KBC while our show is doing fab at 11 pm, so I don't think we should jump to conclusion. 
Second, maybe EK wants to wrap it up as it is a high budget show but ratings are not as per expectations. 
Sony is pretty ruthless when it comes to trps. But DHTH seems like  balajis decision to pull d plug.

right now only the slot change in India is making it difficult.
Guess our show is coming up with some really good content ahead. The TRP shall be fine in coming weeks.. and so will the chaska meter ranking. 
Edited by Bombaysunshine - 5 years ago
Ross your point is valid the ek ka show is a heavy budget show with so many grand sets dress and renowned cast...so most be costly but trp is less so...she may be axing it...I always watch our show on tv only...so like me a lot of people...but we have to continue to watch this on tv...those who are feeling sleep tv lagake Chood do...when you get up on the night to drink water switch off...haha new idea...inspired by our jugado show...storiline

Edited by PM1774 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Ross11

Don't get panicked. First of all DHTH and YUDKBH are incomparable. DHTH now getting 0.5 bcoz of KBC while our show is doing fab at 11 pm, so I don't think we should jump to conclusion.
Second, maybe EK wants to wrap it up as it is a high budget show but ratings are not as per expectations.

Har different toh bahut hain, kaha dhth and kaha hamara show but abhi bahut show off air horahe hain and u never know channel kab kya decide kare so better ki hum pehle se hi care rahe, Atleast trp 0.7 toh hona chaiye
Originally posted by Ross11

Edited by Sushi99 - 5 years ago
Don't worry Sushi
DHTH ka budget bohot zyada h aur TRPs us hisab se kam h.. PH ka decision hoga band krne ka
Plus, our show is coming up with Navratri track, Kumar Saanu aur abhi to leads ki shaadi honi bhi baki h so saas bahu things mein bhi bohot time h.. Apne show k high points bohot se baki h, DHTH mein sab to ho gya, age dikhayenge kya??
So don't panic
Originally posted by Anjali33

Don't worry Sushi
DHTH ka budget bohot zyada h aur TRPs us hisab se kam h.. PH ka decision hoga band krne ka
Plus, our show is coming up with Navratri track, Kumar Saanu aur abhi to leads ki shaadi honi bhi baki h so saas bahu things mein bhi bohot time h.. Apne show k high points bohot se baki h, DHTH mein sab to ho gya, age dikhayenge kya??
So don't panic

Right Anjiii...Also I read somewhere that till Feb, the show is confirmed for sure. After that channel will decide based on the Trps.

About the other show, it was a web series or so, so epis would be finite and on tv they must have tried to extend it but was not garnering views as per expectations.
I dont think our show is in danger.. What Ross said is totally true.. Balaji is a public listed company.. THey have invested heavily in altbalaji which also has an investment from RIL.. So they would be very much commercially driven.. Hence pulling plug on this high budget show makes sense given they have shown everything possible to lure people.. But people have stayed away..