•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Nandini fell for a married man. That too the husband of her best friend, Yet she feels no guilt (?)
Falling in love with a married man may not be new , it happens .But why Zero guilt is what I cannot understand.
Any Nandini fan or neutral viewer who can tell us what goes in Nandini's mind?
Most of us here don't want Mauli to accept Kunal back, so I m ok if CVS want to show Kunan as end game provided they show Kunan unhappily married and regretting their haste decision. 
You can follow me ->
http://feminism2.home.blog. You will receive an email 
Can any Kunan fan Justify the reason behind Zero guilt ?
Tumhara promotion toh khatam hi nahi ho Raha🤣
Originally posted by Oxoacids

Tumhara promotion toh khatam hi nahi ho Raha 🤣
Doru🤗
Arey promotion nahi😆😆
Sachi muchi m asking is there any justification to Namdini's character😆
Nandini humesha se main main aur sirf main yahi uska sochna hai pehle bhi rajdeep ke baato mein aakar Meri life rajdeep ke saath apne bachpan ki friend ki nahi suni abhi to lose baithe bithaye murga mil gaya hai to ab kyu sochengi mauli ke liye ya gulity hogi oose sab kuch apne liya chahiye hota hai
Originally posted by ruhi1985sheetal

Nandini humesha se main main aur sirf main yahi uska sochna hai pehle bhi rajdeep ke baato mein aakar Meri life rajdeep ke saath apne bachpan ki friend ki nahi suni abhi to lose baithe bithaye murga mil gaya hai to ab kyu sochengi mauli ke liye ya gulity hogi oose sab kuch apne liya chahiye hota hai
Haan she has always chosen Other people over Mauli. There is no doubt that she has been abused and raped by her husband. My full sympathies for her . Even when she started developing feeling for Kunal, I didn't hate. If she had tried fighting her feelings, if she had not started affair with him, I wud hv respected her. But now for me, this character is a Big ZERO coz she has backstabber n cheated that friend who always saved her .
Trust me all of us have the same question. Before the launch of the show i was expecting that Mauli and Nandini'friendship will be above the ema but nope. Not even an ounce of guilt for her so-called Best friend 
I am a neutral viewer, who was here to watch a mature story but alas... Let's not go into it. 
Well... I think Nandini is the kind of person who can involve herself in only one relation. Her dedication is towards a single person.. no matter who he/she is. Initially it was mauli, than came rajdeep n she forgot mauli.. thn again she got mauli n got over rajdeep n now she has kunal so she doesn't care abt mauli again. I dnt know what i wrote but i know of a person who fails to keep two relationships simultaneously. Once she had bf, she forgot almost all of us... all she wanted to do was spend time with him.when she was my best frn, she wanted my undevided attention n hated me spending time with other friends. I think nandini is somewhat like that. As of now, her all attention is towards Kunal and she doesn't care about mauli's pain so no guilt.

Not justifying Nandini.. i dont like Kunan coz of the execution and want mauli to come out as stronger person... Well i have a story in my mind from mauli's pov.. will try to write it soon.
Edited by ButterflyChaser - 5 years ago
She is damn self centred .I mean gratitude naam ki cheez he nahi .Mujhe toh abhi bhi voh vamp nahi lgti . I don't hate her .But this character has lost respect . Buri nahi hai Lekin ehsaan faraamosh hai .
@butterfly- Do write Mauli's story
Originally posted by kendra

Trust me all of us have the same question. Before the launch of the show i was expecting that Mauli and Nandini'friendship will be above the ema but nope. Not even an ounce of guilt for her so-called Best friend 
Their friendship was the best thing in this show .But sad to see no guilt even after ruining her bf's life