Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
@zara- Am not blaming any of them though. They are probably not that close anyway and wouldn't really be affected by the death like the immediate family members are. I just find it insensitive when ppl laugh and joke around in funerals (have seen even normal folks do that in real life) but thats just me. Its probably no big deal ðŸ˜† Edited by rogerrocks - 5 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

@zara- Am not blaming any of them though. They are probably not that close anyway and wouldn't really be affected by the death like the immediate family members are. I just find it insensitive when ppl laugh and joke around in funerals (have seen even normal folks do that in real life) but thats just me. Its probably no big deal ðŸ˜†

i know wat u mean, i wudn't laugh or even smile at a funeral out of respect, especially if i hav cameras on me like these celebs have, but  guess people are different and so react in different ways
Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Let us not judge by what we merely get to see with our eyes...I will share a small glimpse from my own life...My dad passed away a few years back out of nowhere at a time when he was supposed to be enjoying his children's marriages and settling in their next phases of life etc...Anything I say about how it has changed our lives or how we are still reeling under it is an understatement...But even we laughed and tried to behave normal during those 10 days of the ceremony, because we wanted to send off our dad happily...We wanted to celebrate him! .And here Krishna ji has had a great long fulfilling life with so many children, grand children and great grand children even...Its her time to go and though its an irreplaceable loss for the family and friends, what is there to feel sad about it? If anything they need to celebrate and send her off happily...Its her time to go after all!

Na not judging. I have had a similar experience in real life where we attended this friend's grandmother's funeral. They weren't particularly close and she was pretty mean to the family so none of us were affected and at one point we were actually having fun and laughing in the room. My friend got quite offended and since then I make it a point not to smile in funerals esp on the same day of the person's death. Its not about feeling sad. Most ppl wont apart from immediate family and friends. I just find it a matter of basic sensitivity. But thats just me. I understand it varies from person to person and you don't have to put up a show of sadness to show how affected you are :)
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i'm not judging how people react at a funeral, some cry and are upset at the loss, and some laugh and smile wen remembering good memories of that person, and there r some who are not close who are not effected, different people react in different ways 
Legendary RK Studios burnt and up for sale. And his Wife also passes away. What a Coincidence. 

Looks like End of an Era in many ways. 
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Unfortunately I have been to enough funerals to know that guests for the most part will talk about their own things and some will even laugh and joke. It happens. KJo, Rani and that group look tacky but I doubt they are doing this out of sheer crassness. I'm sure other people did the same at their loved ones funeral. It's not a tit for tat. It's just that unfortunately outside of family and very close friends you can't expect everyone else to be affected.

She was a beloved mother and grandmother and her family was definitely affected. Rimma looked distraught. Riddhma was seen crying and being consoled by Rimma's boys. Kareena looked distraught but also worried about her father, she was sticking to him.

@zara, I don't think Alia is affected as much as she's camera conscious. There are a lot of videos from the funeral on Instagram and her walking with Riddhma is all of five seconds and the rest of the way she's walking with Ayan. She arrived with Ayan and KJo, stayed with them, and left with them. And then that evening she went to Aamir's house with them. Also it was sweaty and hot and a lot of people were wiping their faces but since Alia is famous and there is that relationship thing it makes for better headlines to capture one second of something and make it into a headline.

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sanjay Dutt @duttsanjay
Heartbroken to hear about Krishna aunty's demise. She was one of the sweetest women I had the pleasure of knowing. I have such wonderful memories of spending quality time with her! My heartfelt condolences to the Kapoor family. May she rest in peace.Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Rip what a beautiful lady 
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont attend funerals because i just dont know how to react. But in my own grandmom's funeral we cousins were sitting and talking casually laughing at silly jokes.
People use funerals and the ceremonies that happen after a person dies to actually catch up and meet people. So I don't think its wrong anyway.
Because of busy lives relatives meet either in marriages or deaths. Atleast in my community we use deaths and annual death ceremonies as family get togethers. Its compulsory for us to attend death ceremonies. So atleast that way the entire family and extended family meet up.
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I will b laughing when I pass away. Lol I don't care what is doing what at my funeral but if they are happy good for them.