Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
God he is such a simple person...bollywood...not at all into hollywood ...and tea over coffeee...hard to find habits...these days everybody is into hollywood and prefer coffee coffee and coffee. Khair i am like that too.
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked the way he answered the questions. Most importantly, he answered them really close to the way, in which the rapid fire is supposed to be done unlike the previous interview of his. ðŸ˜†

He prefers Tea, Bollywood, is into latest romantic track.. traits of a simple Indian guy! He is rooted in his old habits even after reaching Tellywood and will not change himself for a show-off! 

Finally, I really liked his outlook on destny that one should concentrate fully in his job and keep giving his best and he will finally get to the place he really deserves! The best line was, believe in the journey and not the destination! I loved it! 
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: EtherealRati

God he is such a simple person...bollywood...not at all into hollywood ...and tea over coffeee...hard to find habits...these days everybody is into hollywood and prefer coffee coffee and coffee. Khair i am like that too.

I completely agree with you! Even I am of the same kind! A complete socially reserved kind of a person with a small friend circle and a complete introvert at loud parties! I too prefer to be home alone! Also, I am a tea and Bollywood person! God! I am so much similar to him! ðŸ¤£
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The fact that he answered the questions right away shows he was being honest and spontaneous. Also, he confirmed that he's an introvert.

About the title track of Dhadak, I knew he liked that because in one of his Insta stories there was a video taken from his car of the road he was driving on and this soundtrack playing. Would love to hear it in his voice. 

I like that he's so grounded. It will take him far and even if he doesn't focus on the destination his tadbeer will get him there. ðŸ˜‰

inlieu thumbnail
I guess I have nothing in common.

I don't like tea or coffee, just love water. 

I watch films from all over the world, not just Hollywood or Bollywood. 

I used to be shy and introverted but I ended up going to the hard school of life, which forced me to somewhat come out of my shell (even though I still feel shy when meeting people).
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
I think this interview is taken on the same day on which his make up story was shot, also shared by you Inlieu! He looks exactly the same in both the videos and also the place where he is sitting is the same as far as I remember! 
inlieu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

I think this interview is taken on the same day on which his make up story was shot, also shared by you Inlieu! He looks exactly the same in both the videos and also the place where he is sitting is the same as far as I remember! 

Yeah, looks like it. 

I was trying to figure out if it was the same time as the other longer interview we saw of his where he was talking about his character, but can't be sure.
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

I completely agree with you! Even I am of the same kind! A complete socially reserved kind of a person with a small friend circle and a complete introvert at loud parties! I too prefer to be home alone! Also, I am a tea and Bollywood person! God! I am so much similar to him!  🤣

same here...same here ...even i share these habits...word to word on everything...even my idea of destiny is exactly what he stated...i enjoy experiencing the situations. 
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: EtherealRati

same here...same here ...even i share these habits...word to word on everything...even my idea of destiny is exactly what he stated...i enjoy experiencing the situations. 

WOW! He is one among us ! ðŸ¤£