Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Kunal To Ditch Nandini & Join Mauli For Pooja,Nandini Shattered I

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Kunal To Ditch Nandini & Join Mauli For Pooja,Nandini Shattered I Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.

Sorry If Already Posted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

Kunal To Ditch Nandini & Join Mauli For Pooja,Nandini Shattered I Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.

Sorry If Already Posted.

Kabhi Khushi kabhi gham... ka silsila toh ab dono ki life mein chalta hi rahega ... 😆

Thanks for posting
Edited by Sabyata - 5 years ago
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lol..
Nandini has no shame..ye to hoga hi..wife is wife..mistress is mistress..
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
Sabyata thumbnail
Ab Wifey  ko pooja karegi toh   N  ko bi toh puja karni hogi na

Sabyata thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

which Pooja

Watch the video:)
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And one more crying, shivering and vibrating session for few minutes for not able to perform pooja. After that back to tharkiness.

Poor kunnu.
One side he is taking all tantrum from wife without answering back, other side he has to handle vibrating divine love. Does he have any career left? Who is paying rent for divine house? 
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kunal is taken by Mauli's gesture ðŸ¤£ please keep your respect to yourself. You respected her before too and look what you did. 

I know the show is long and serial writers don't make sense but from a writer's perspective does it really not look like the story will return to Kunal and Mauli at some point? 
Kunal dreams about his sweet moments with Mauli in a moment of serious distress

Chunri gets stuck to Kunal, 

jhumka gets stuck to Kunal, 

Kunal bumps into Mauli,

they are bumping heads, 

mistakenly blurts out jaana, 

Mauli doesn't put on her sindoor so Kunal has to during the pooja

Mauli runs to stop Kunal from falling from the swing and lovingly moves his head to the right place despite disliking him right now.

Kunal saves her foot in a beautiful scene

Kunal runs to save her from fire and he does. Nandini wanted to be saved by Kunal in last few episodes and Kunal wanted to save her but couldn't. 

Kunal stands up to society and protects her and takes the blame. In front of her mom, in front of Tara and everyone else. Nandini has been dealing with society by herself but every time someone says something against Mauli, Kunal is there to shield her. I don't know what the lines for that scene will be Shakti said he says no one will point a finger at Mauli, no one will say anything to her. If they want to say something to her then they have to go through him. Those are classic romantic lines.

Forcibly they are stuck in these poojas together which are sacred and auspicious while the other couple gets none of it despite wanting it so badly, and planning for it. It lines up with what Arohi said in the promo. I forgot the exact lines but something like they are tied together for life, how far can they run from each other. And that seems to be their new story in a nutshell, trying to run away from each other but not going very far.

Also I am not a big serial watcher but is it common for leading couples from other shows to come and show support to the wrong couple? Isn't it only reserved for the main couple?

Edited by Rhimjhimsawan - 5 years ago
Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^Arohi was looking beautiful and sexy😆 doing garbha. I was like behen.. Kunal ke samne dance mat kar.. You know why😉
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: T3ja

^Arohi was looking beautiful and sexy😆 doing garbha. I was like behen.. Kunal ke samne dance mat kar.. You know why😉

😆😆 I am dying right now 
Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: White..Magic

And one more crying, shivering and vibrating session for few minutes for not able to perform pooja. After that back to tharkiness.

Poor kunnu.
One side he is taking all tantrum from wife without answering back, other side he has to handle vibrating divine love. Does he have any career left? Who is paying rent for divine house? 

If I am not wrong they took up a year or so lease on the house selling Nandini's mother jewellery.