Tujhse Hai Raabta

Kalyani to know the truth

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Just watched the new promo on Reem's insta story. There will be a big revelation on 3rd October. There are some parts of the precap and voiceover which says hoga Ateet Ka Khulasa. Very excited.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love it when there isn't any unnecessary dragging but I feel they are going way too fast the Anu-Atul marriage and Madhuri being the other woman truth shouldn't be revealed so soon.

I was quite surprised the other day when Anu confessed Kalyani being Atul and Madhuri daughter didn't expect such a major revelation in front of family so soon. To be honest I thought Anu will maybe just defend Kalyani but didn't expect that. Anyway happy that the family found out don't like dragging.
Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Awesome news! :D
The reason I also love this show is that these is no dragging and revelation of suspense w/o much dramatic music! ⭐️
altgr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aslesha99

I love it when there isn't any unnecessary dragging but I feel they are going way too fast the Anu-Atul marriage and Madhuri being the other woman truth shouldn't be revealed so soon.

I was quite surprised the other day when Anu confessed Kalyani being Atul and Madhuri daughter didn't expect such a major revelation in front of family so soon. To be honest I thought Anu will maybe just defend Kalyani but didn't expect that. Anyway happy that the family found out don't like dragging.

I agree. I am happy that they are not dragging anything but yeah they are going too fast. It would be interesting to see how they will proceed from here. After getting good ratings in first week, TRPs have dropped so I just hope they don't ruin the show because of TRP pressure.
altgr thumbnail
Here's the promo

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=fWE7TYK7GY4[/YOUTUBE]