Tujhse Hai Raabta

Spoiler : Madhuri will be back in the upcoming track

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Well, she isn't back as in real form of a human, but as a ghost i guess (since she is cearly in a white outfit) .

According to the friday precap,

With all the havoc happening in Kalyani-Anu's life, after seeing Anu-Atul's marriage pic, Kalyani gonna plan something dangerously stupid to blame Anu for tryna kill her.

Anu will bring chinese food for Kalyani (As Atul said she likes chinese a lot) & Kalyani will add poison in the food to blame Anu & Anu gonna eat the food to prove her innocence without knowing Kalyani's vicious plan.

so my prediction is, in Friday episode Kalyani was talking to Madhuri's picture asking why Anu is acting so goody goody with her?!

with Anu being in dead bed, im sure Kalyani will go through hell since its her blunder mistake that someone life is at stake. so to comfort or confront Kalyani, i guess they gonna bring Madhuri's ghost

How many of you'll pumped up for this track?!!!!!

Edited by Sahil.Ki.Vedika - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
This sounds interesting. Let's see what happens.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thank god Madhuri is not back in human form coz this show is not an Ekta Kapoor show.. 😆
Raadhni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hope it's like this...as a  ghost yes but not as a human being. ..not like Ekta shows