special request to aditibalh - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
he hello aditibalh, it's a special request from me to you please update next part of 
 FF BAS PYAR HO GAYA

it is a very very very beautiful story๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. And I am waiting for this story update from last one year. So if you have time please update. Or I can say that please take time from your schedule and write next parts (like you written before in detail).
I am too waiting.This story is so beautifully written. I really wanted to know the happy ending in her words.please update yaar.The day you update will make my day happy.Loving to see your update.
Originally posted by iluvusakshi

add me too in the list.
ya I know many more are in tjis list. 
Originally posted by shakshithebest

I am too waiting.This story is so beautifully written. I really wanted to know the happy ending in her words.please update yaar.The day you update will make my day happy.Loving to see your update.

Yes the story is very beautiful. So waiting for update.
Ab bas ek hi ummid hai ki is story ki writer ek bar is request ko dekh le.Aur is story ko age badaye.Edited by rampriya7aug - 5 years ago
Originally posted by rampriya7aug

Ab bas ek hi ummid hai ki is story ki writer ek bar is request ko dekh le.Aur is story ko age badaye.

u can pm her about our request to update her story. have u already done it?
I am too eagerly waiting for you to complete this story
Me Tooo... I am also waiting...
Originally posted by rampriya7aug

he hello aditibalh, it's a special request from me to you please update next part of 
 FF BAS PYAR HO GAYA

it is a very very very beautiful story ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. And I am waiting for this story update from last one year. So if you have time please update. Or I can say that please take time from your schedule and write next parts (like you written before in detail).

I am in for it. Infact not just Aditi''s stories but also Nairita's both of them are great writers and I m addicted to there stories. So I too request the writers to continue there stories till the end no matter what and how many years it takes.