MANVEER LOVE STORY DEKHA EK KHAWAB FF - Page 3

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
superb chapter
know i'm sure that akash isn't right guy ti trust🤢
he is telling manyata how bad uday is😡
here manyata being unreasonable why the hell she listen to that jerk akash
first manyata shouldn't have fight & second she shouldn't have go with that jerk
now she is in trouble & praying uday to come
on the other hand unnati vijay uday & giriraj r really worried for manyata
glad uday reached to manyata on time🤗
now what uday will do with that akash? for sure uday won't leave him👏
loll manyata running away from injection🤣
uday couldn't stop his laugh seeing her like that🤣
awe uday handle manyata really well & coz of him she took injection😃
now what that stupid akash will do seeing manveer together?😡
continue plz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I love the way you present synopsis every update of mine 😳
what will happen next?
how Uday will react to all of this?
will manyata learn a lesson from  this incident ?
To know all of this you have to wait for the for the next update  
till then be happy and keep loving MANVEER 
msbhattacharya thumbnail
SO i AM HERE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER . i WOULD LIKE TO INFORM THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST FOR NEXT TWO WEEKS BUT AFTER THAT I WILL BE BACK. DO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS NEW UPDATE😛

CHAPTER 7

In the evening Aaksh went to meet Uday In the study. Let's describe Jaygar estate's sudsy. It has one of the most rarest of rare books. The  amount of books it has can give compition to any standard library of  any collage of University . Uday and Unnati both have a reading habit and most of the times they prefer to come here when they want to think about something. Uday was seating on the chair , Griraaj was suppose to be here , but he had to attend a political meeting as the election is round the corner .  a male staff member came and informed Uday that Akash is here, Uday  ordered the staff to bring Aaksh front of him, after few munities Akahs was standing in front of Uday .

In Mnyata's room Manyata has just woke up from her sleep, when she opened her eyes she saw that Unnati is seating next to , both of them wished each other good morning then Manyata said-

Manyata- Yaar unnati samajh nahi a raha main so kaise gayi? Titeners se koi sota hai kya?( unnai I wonder how I fallen asleep, tetenerse does not make you fall asleep)

Unnati- uss injection ma nind ki bhi dawa thi. Dada ke kehene paar dr uncle ne who dawai tumhe di hi, taki tumhe thora aram mile( In the injection sedative was also there. Dada requested doctor uncle to do this, so that you can get some rest)

Manyata with a big smile- Ye to usne acha kiya. Mujhe na aram ki bahat zarurat thi. Waise Uday hai kaha?  Main ne aaj ekdoam bacho wali harkat ki hai jo mujhe nahi karni cahahiye thi( This is a good step by him, I needed a good sleep. By the way where is Uday? I have done a childish act today, I shouldn't have done it)

Unnati- kaunsa bachnpana, dada ko na bata kaar jana? Who to tumne ki hai dada tumse iss bareme baat karenge shayad paar abhi nahi( Which childish act ?, your outing which you had  without informing him? He may talk to you abut it but not now) manyata was thinking about the stupid thing that she hugged Uday in front of Aaksh, but she did not want to say anything to Unnati , she changed the topic and said-

Manyata-  ha main usi cheez ki baat kaar rahi hu . acha Aaksh kaha hai, woh bechara meri waja se phas gaya, use zara main mil kaar ayu pata to karu uski halat kaisi hai( yes I am talking aout that. Where is Aaksh, poor guy he was in trouble becaouse of me I have to meet him, I have o see how his condition is) Manyata was about to wake p when Unnati stopped her.

Unnati- manyata abhi Aaksh se maat milne jao woh tumse nahi ml sakta( Manyata don't go to meet Akash , he is not on a condition to meet you )

Manyata- Kyu ? uski tabiyat bahat kharab hai kya? Phir to mujhe use milna hi cahaiye ( Why?  is he not well? Then I must meet him)

Unnati- Nahi woh iss waqt dada ke saath hai woh log kuch baate kaar rahe hai. Aur humari salha tumhe yahi hai ke tum waha na jao( Np he is in a conversation with Dada. I would suggest you not to interrupt) Manyata looked at Unnati and she has judged from her face that something wrong has happened 

Manayat- Kya baat hai Unnati, tumhari sakal dekh kaar laag raha hai koi bari baat hai mujhe batao na kya baat hai?( What happened unnnati, it appears from your face that something very big has happened . Pleas tell me what is the matter) Unnati looked at Manyata and said-

Unnati- Hum baas itna hi kahenge iss waqt waha maat jao tjor der baad chali jana( I would only say that don't go there right now , ma be latter you can go there)  Manyat understood that Unnati will not say anything she stood up from her bed and stared going towards the door

Unnati- Humari baat suno Manyata maat jao waha( Just listen to me Manyata don't go there) Manyata looked at Unnati and said-

Manyata- aaj jo kuch bhi hua usme meri galti thi Akash ki nahi, aur main nahi cahati meri waja se Uday use kuch bhi kahe. Agar data khani hai to main khaungi Aaksh nahi( Today whater has happened is because of me , Aaksh had nothing to do with this . If someone has to deal with it  will be me not Akash) Unnati could not stop manyata but she came along with her .

In the study Uday  told Akash to sit own. Uday looked at Aaksh nad said-

Uday- Aaksh ye kaunsa mahian hai Aaksh?( Aaksh what is the name of this month?)

Aakash-  Novamabar ka mahina chal raha hai Yuvraj( Novemer youvraj)

Uday- acha to tumhe to pata hoga na ki sardiya ane wali hai , aur ye ret ki tufan ka mausam hai( Ok so you know that winter is at the door step , and this is the time for sand storm ) Aaksh kept mum Uday looked at him and said kya hua Aaksh humne tumse kuch pucha hai na  jawab do ( What happened Aaksh , I have asked you something, answer me )

Aaksh- Ji yuvraj , ye to bahat aam baat hai Jaygar ma ( yes yuvraj this is a very common thing in Jaygar)

Uday To jab tum jante the ke ye bahat aam baat hai to hum jan sakte hai ke tum Manayat ko lekar kyu gaye the purine mandir?( So whenyou knew that it was a common thing then why you took Manyata to old temple.) Aakash had his eyes on the floo he said-

Akash- woh dekhna cahati thi to main ne socha ki use dkha de ( She wanted to visist so I thought I will become her guide)

Uday- acha cahi baat hai lekin kya hume batana zruri nahi ta? (Ok great, then don't you think I shuld hav been informed)

Aaksh- Hum subha nikle the aap tab so rahe the isi liye( we left very early in the mrning you were sleeping so...) Uday suddenly got very angry he stood up and ssaid-

Uday- Himmat kaise hui tumhari akash hume bina bataye Manyata ko iss mehel se bahar le jane ki.   Ye mehl bhi humra ye riyasat bhi humari, phir yaha apni manmani karne ki himmat kaise hui tumhari? ( how dare you , how dare you take manyata out of this plalase without informing me . This plalase belongs to me, this estae is mine , how can you follow your own wishes here) Aaksh kept mum Uday got very angry and said- hume jawab chahiye akash , aaj jab taak tum jawab nahi dge hum tumhe yaha se nahi jane denge( I want my answer Akash, you  will not leve until you answer me) at this point Manyata eneterd she never saw Uday so angry  she got scared but she said-

Manyata- ime Aaksh ki koi galti nahi hai Uday , main ne use kaha tha ki mujhe ,andir dekhna hai ksis bhi haal ma( Aaksh should not be blame for this, I was the one who was adamant about visiting the temple) Uday was shocked by this interference , he went to Manyata gave sweet killer smile and said-

Uday- Hum Aakash se baat kaar rahe hai na Manyata , tum bahar jao, hum tumse iss bareme baad ma baat karenge( I am talking to Aaksh right now Manyata, you go out. I will talk to you on this later ) Uday turned but Manyata said-

Manyata- nah main bahar nahi jaungi, yaha paar saab galat ho raha hai. Akash ne mujhe mana kiya tha paar main n uski baat nahi mani. Yaha taak ki usne mujhe ret ke tufan ki chetavni bhi di thi( No I will not go out. Aaksh said no to me, but I did not listen to him. He even worned me about the sand storm ) Uday turned and cme back to Manyata then looked at Unnati and said- Choti Manyata ki tabiyat thik nahi use bahar le jao iss waqt yah aka mahol uske ke liye thik nahi( Choti please take Manyata out , she is not wll, right now this place is not good for her) Uday looked at Mnayata that look had a command Manyat said-

Manyata- Main kahi nahi jaungi meri waja se Aksh ko baate sunni paar rahi hai aur main yaha se chali jau aisa nahi ho sakta( No I will not go any where, Aaksh is being accused because of me and I will lt tis happen)

Unnati- Chalo yaha se Manyata dada se tum baad ma baat karna( let's go from here mmanyat you can talk to Dada later )

Manyata- nahi main apni baat karne jaungi. Uday Aaksh ne mujhse kaha tha ke main ksis ko to bata kaar jau, paar kaal raat ke jhagre ki waja se main bahat gusse me thi , to main ne kisis ko batane se mana kiya. Jaab Aaksh n e kahan ki kamse kaam main tumhe bata du, to mujhe aur gussa  a gaya to maun ne use kaha ki agar who nahi mana to main akele waha chali jaungi. Mere dabao ki waja se Aaksh ksis ko kuch nahi bata paya( No I  will not leave until I finish, Uday  that I should inform someone , but I was really angry because of the fight we had last night , so I told him not to inform anyone,  when he advice at least I should inform you I got more angry and I told him I will leave alone if he does not agree , What ever he did he did in my pressure )

Uday turned to Akash and asked- (Kya ye sach hai Akash? Is it true Aaksh?)

Manyata- Ha uday  ye sach hai, tumhe to Aakash ka sukriya karna cahaiye who nahi hota to aaj main purine kile ma kahi mari pari hoti( Yes Uday you should be thankful to him, if he was not with me I would have been lying dead somewhere in the old fort )

Uday- Humne soon liya jo tumne kaha aur kuch kehena hai tumhe?( I have heared what you said- do you have something more to say?)

Manyata- Nahi mujhe jo kehena tha main ne kehe diya agee tumhari marzi ( No I have nothing more to say, Now it is up to you) Manyata turned hold Unnati's hand and left the study. Aaksh was surprised hto see how strongly took  a stand and  spoke the truth in front of Uday. Aakash elt Proud that manyata is his friend. Uday saw Manyata left with Unnati amd then h retuned to Aaksh

Uday- hume sach btao Akash Manyata jo bhi kahe gayi hai kya woh sach hai?( honestly tell me the truth Aaksh whatever Manyata had said is it true?) Aaksh kept mum, Uday looked at him and ordered him to go away

Here in Manyata's room Unnati told her that she saw that Manyata left with Aaksh but she did not told anything to Uday , and now she feels she should tell uday everything

Manyata- mujhe lagta hai iss baat ko yahi khatam kaar do unnati , Uday ko kuch maat batao. (I think close this topic here Unnati don't say anything to Uday )

Unnati- Manyata hum dada se kuch kaise chupa sakte hai ye to galat hai na. Bachpan se lekar aaj taak humne dad se kabhi kuch nahi chupaya( How can I do this Manyata? From my childhood I have never hideden anything from him)

Manyata- Main janti hu tumhare aur uday ka rishta bahat kareeb hai paar socho aaj jis tarha s Uay Aaksh se baat kaar raha tha use to mujhe bhi daar laga. Baas bahat ho gaya iss baat ko yahi dafan kaar do, aur iss baat ko khichne ka koi matlab nahi( I know you share a very close relationship with Uday, but you have seen yourself how Uday was behaving with Aaksh , even I was scared I think enough is enough let's not drag this matter anymore )

Unnati- Shayed tum thik kahe rahi ho, chalo dinner kaar lete hai( I think you are right let's go and have dinner)

Manyata- tum jao Unnati mujhe bhook nahi lagi hai( you carry on Unnati I am not hungry) Unnati tried to say something but Manyata did not here anything and left the place . Manyata came out from her room she tarted walking in the garden and she saw Aakash was seating under a tree and he had his eyes closed . Manyata walked towards him-

Manyat- tumhe ksis ne batya nahi raat ko per ke niche nahi bethte ( No one ever told you, it is harmful to seat under a tree at night)

Aaksh- tum yaha ? tumhari to tabiyat thik nahi hai na?  oh you are here? But if I am not wrong you are not doing well)

Manyata- mujhe kuch nahi hua , paar tumhe aaj meri wajaj se bahat baate sunni pari, mujhe maaf kaar do( I m fine, but you had to go through a lot because of me please forgive me .)

Aaksh- are nahi aisi baat maat karo mujhe youvaraj ko batana chahiye tha , bhool meri hai mujhe to iss baat s asschariya hua ke kaise tum unke gusse ke samne khari ho gayi( No no don't say that, it was my fault, I should have informed him, I am amassed ton see how you stood up in front of his anger) Manyata smiled and sat under the tree with Aaksh

Manyata- Main sahi baat karne se kabhi nahi daarti Aaksh , min ne kaal raat tumse waha jane ki zid ki isi liye tum le gaye mujhe( I am not afraid o say the right thing Aaksh , it was my wish to go there so you took me there)

Aaksh- Jo bhi hoe k baat to hai tum bahat himmat wali ho( I must say you are  a brave person)

In the dinner table Giriraj is yet to come back home soo uday and Unnati is waiting for him on the inner table Uday asked Garima( a female staff) if Manyata is don with her dinner t this point Unnati said-

Unnati- dada manyata ko kahan nahi khana hi uska maan nahi hai( dada Manyata does not want to eat , she does not feel like eating)

Uday- Aise kaise maan nahi hai uski tabiyat thik nahi hai khana nahi khayegi to aur Bimar ho jayegi( why she does not want to eat? She is not well, if she does not eat . She will fall ill )

Unnati- aap to khana kha lijiye ( first you have your dinner)

Uday- Kha lenge choti Dad to ajaye tum baitho hum manyata ko le kaar ate hai( I will have my dinne but first let Dad come, you relax I will get Manyata ) Uday went to look for Mnayata

Akkash manna parega aaj tumne sahi Mayine me dosti nibhai( I must say you have proved your friendship today)

Manyata- Aaksh mere bahat sare dost nahi hai lekin, jitney bhi hai woh saab mere liy ekhas hai( Aaksh I don't have many friends, but who ever I have they are very special to me) Both Manyata and Aaksh smiled and  Aaksh said-

Aaksh- Bahat raat ho gayi hai na aab tumhe jana chahiye ( It has been really late I think you should b get going)

Manyata- ha sahi kaha tumne chalo baad me milti hai, aur ha Aaksh tum bhi jao apne ghar( a you ar right, ok I will meet you tomorrow then, and Aaksh you also go to your home) Manayat wascoming back when she met Uday , Manyata was trying to walk away but Uday hold her hand

Udaay Manyat andar chalo khana kha lo( manyata let's go insde and have your dinner)

Manyata- haar cheez ma zabardasti achi nahi lagti mujhe bhook nahi hai( don't force me in everything Uday, I am not hungry )

Uday- Tum humse naraz ho na khane pe kya gussa? Chalo Manyata( you are angry with me, why you are shoing your anger to the food ) Uday said theses things so softly that Mnyata had to surrender , Uday hold her hand and take her inside. Manyata sat to have dinner with everyone .

After the dinner Unnai and uday were talking-

Unnati- dada aaj job hi hu woh thik nahi tha, aap ko pata bhi nahi tha ke inn saab ma Aaksh ki galti thi bhi ya nahi( Ddaa whatever has happened today is not right, you yourself don't know that whther Aaksh is guilty for the things that has happened today)

Uday- choti Manyata ki tabiyat thik nahi thi to humne iss baat ko jane diya , paar galti Aksh ki bhi hai, Manyata ne bachpana kiya paar Aaksh ko hume batana chahiye tha( Choti Manyata is not well so I had to put a full stop in the matter , but Aaksh has also made a mistake , Manyata is childish but he should have informed me )

Innati- dada aap kyu nahi maan lete dada ke aap ko Manyata se pyar hai, ita pyar ki aap use kisis u ke saath nahi dekh sakte , ( Dada why don't you admit that you love Manyata. You love her so much that you can not stand her with anyoneelse ) Uday gave an angry look and said-

Uday- Ye ksi tarha ki baate kaar rahi ho choti Manyata sirf humari dost hai, unme bachpana bahat zada hai to baas hum unhe le kar thora zada sochte hai ( what are you saying choti? Manyata is only a friend to me. She is a bit childish so I have to worry about her.)

Unnati- acha sirf dost, to aap ke kitne aise London ke dost hai jinse ek din aap ki baat nah o to aap be chayen ho jjate hai( Oh really how many friends of London you have, with whom if you don't talk for a day you get restless ?)

Uday- tum apni haad se agee baar rahi ho Unnati( Unnati you are crossing your limits.)

Unati- agar aap ko meri ksis baat se dukh paacha ho to hume maaf kaar dijiye dada paar Manyata ke samne aapne dil ki baat raakh dijiye  isse pehele ki bahat der ho jaye( If I have hart you  then forgiv me, but please speak your heart in front of Manyata before it's too late) . Unnati said good night to Uday and left his room. Uday will help himself with another glass of red wine.

cuteariya thumbnail
seriously i'm getting more irritated with manyata nowadays😡
i really want to bang her head somewhere really hard to bring some sense😡
manyata behaving childish & always getting angry on uday whatever he do😡
i still believe that akash isn't right guy😡
hope uday will find truth abt aksah soon
uff unnati told uday he love manyata
now what uday will do? & even if he confess his feeling to manyata will she believe him?🤔
as now that bloody aksash told manyata all bad things abt uday😡
continue plz
msbhattacharya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuteariya

seriously i'm getting more irritated with manyata nowadays😡

i really want to bang her head somewhere really hard to bring some sense😡
manyata behaving childish & always getting angry on uday whatever he do😡
i still believe that akash isn't right guy😡
hope uday will find truth abt aksah soon
uff unnati told uday he love manyata
now what uday will do? & even if he confess his feeling to manyata will she believe him?🤔
as now that bloody aksash told manyata all bad things abt uday😡
continue plz

your comments really give me the energy to write  the chapters 😛😛 to  get the answers  in next update 😉😉😉
msbhattacharya thumbnail
SO HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE IT APPEALS TO READERS SO HERE IT GOES😛

CHAPTER 8

Next morning Manyata had a plan that she will go on  Jogging with Uday , she went to Uday's part of the palace there she  saw that Unnati and Giriraj are talking about something  and lot of thli's has came . Aaksh is also there

Manyata- Kya baat hai? kya chal raha hai yaha subha subha? ( What's going on here? )

Unnati-  Kuch nahi Manyata hume kuch kaam hai zara hum aur dad bahar ja rahe hai( nothing special we have some work  , so I am going out with Dad)

Manyata went near to Unnati- Lagta hai Vijay banna ke ghar ja rahi ho( I think you are going to meet Vijay banna) unnati blushed and said-

Unnati- Nahi asis koi baat nahi hai( no it is not like that ) Grirraj interrupted an said-

Giriraj- Aisa kuch nahi hai beta darasal Unnai hum aur hum bahar ja rahe hai, Uday to pehele hi chale gaye ( there is nothing like that  , actually me and Unnati have to go out. Uday has left before)

Manyata chalo Uday bhi nahi hai, to main kuch kaam hi kaar leti hu( Uday is also not in the house , then I will do some work )

Unnati- Thik hai Manyata hum nikalte hai bahat der ho rahi , bura maat manna (  It's ok Manyata , we hhave to leave now , please don't mind)

Mnayata- are nahi nahi , tum to meri pyari saheli ho , main tumhari baat ka bura kaise maan sakti hu . tum jao  ( No not at all , you are my sweet friend , I will not feel bad about anything you say  ) Giriraj mess Manyata's hair manyata smiled and both of them left  .

Manyata went for Jogging and cam back then she was talking to the Unit members and then she went for the location shoot with them . She  thought she will ask Akash if he wants to come.

Uday , Unnati and Giriraj reached to devgar palase they passed the main gate , and eneterd the plalase .  At the main gate Komal was standing with a Thali of Arti , she did Arti of Uday and his family. Then Uday entered the Devgar palase , Uday touched Dadi  Sahab's feet, then he touched , Brirraj's feet and then he repeated the same thing with Komal .  Komal said to a staff-

Komal- Garima jaye aap Rajkumari Jaynandni ko bula layiye ( garima you go and ask for princess jayNadini) Garima left after few munities Jaynandini came, she was blushing when she had an eye contact with Uday. Unnati saw that and Giggled , but Giriraj handled the matter by saying

Giriraj- Jay beta aap aur Uday kuch der ek dusre se baate kaar lijiye , hum yaha zara baro se baat kar lete hai( jay you go and have a chat with Uday I will have some discussions with the elders) Uday walked to Jaynandini and stretched his hand o jaynandini , jaynandini smiled and hold Uday's hand and left towards the garden .

Uday and Jay are walking in the garden . Uday new he has to start the conversation

Uday- hum log itni subha  a gaye aur aap ko pareshan kaar diya, paar yaha ana zaruri tha( we have came so  early morning , and disturbed you , but this visit was necessary .)

Jay- nahi aisi koi baat nahi, aap log ane wale hai ye baat humare office phone karke Jaygar se bata diya gaya tha( No it is not like that, we were informed about your visit yesterday night )

Uday and Jay sat on a bench . Uday was feeling very bad that he had to say this to jay , he took some time took a deep breath and started

UDay- hum jante hai hum log kis liye mile hai, aur uss bareme hume aap se kuch baat karni hai( I know why we have met, and I have something to say regarding this)

Jay- hume bhi jab da ne bataya to hume yakin nahi hua paar hum iss baat se bahat khoosh hai, hum puri koshis karenge ek achi maharani banne ki( When dad told me I could not believe , I am very happy with this proposal and  I promise you I will try my best to be a good queen.) Uday was really fe. eling bad but he had to say this  -

Uday- humari baat dhyan se suno . Hum jante hai ki Maha sabha bhi cahati hai ki hum logo ka rishta ho jaye . aap bahat pyari ladki  hai, aur hume yakin hai ke aap ek bahat achi Maharani banengi. Paar hum aap se shadi nahi kaar sakte . hum ksi aur se pyar karte hai unke alwa hum ksis aur ko apne dil ma jaga nahi e sakte ( Listen to me very carefully , I know Mha Sabha wants that we get married , you a very sweet girl , and you will make a great queen , but I can't marry you.  I love someone else , and I can not accept  someone else in her place) jay was shocked to hear this   Uday did not knew how to handle the situation  . Uday was thinking what he should say when his phone Rang, he saw it was Mnayata, Uday excused himself from jay and then he picked up the call

Uday- Ha Manyata batao kya baat hai? ( tell me Mnayata what is the matter?)

Manyata- Uday main zara aaj kaam ke liye bahar jana chaha rahi thi, kuch outdoor shots lene the to aaj main ye kaam kaar  leti hu(Uday I was thinking that I will work a bit , I thought I will do some outdoor shoots today.

Uday- Thik hai jaisa tum sahi samjho, baas jaha ja rahi ho un jagaho ke bareme office ma batati jana( Ok as you wish , just keep the office informed about the places you are going)

Manyata- ha woh kaam to main ne kaar liya hai main ne baas kuch aur puchne ke liye tumhe phone kiya tha( I have done that. I have called you to ask about something else)

Manyata- Kya main Aaksh ko apne saath le ja sakti hu, woh yahi ka hai to meri thori madat ho jayegi. ( can I take Aaksh with me, he is a local so it will be  great help for me.) The moment Uday hred Akash's name he felt very angry but he controlled himself and said-

Uday- Thik hai Manyata lekin yaad rakho iss baar tum Aaksh ki zimedari paar ja rahi ho, iss baar agar kuch bhi hua to hum Aaksh se hi jawab mangenge( Ok Manyata , but remember, this time your responsibility belongs to Aaksh. If anything happens this time I will hold Aaksh responsible for everything)

Manyata- Samajh gayi au tum daro maat kuch bhi nahi hoga(I understood and you don't worry nothing will happen) uday cut the call and he came back to Jaynandini . jaynandini looked at Uday and said-

Jay- Kya main aap se jaan sakti hu ke woh kismet wali ladki kaun hai jisse aap ko pyar ho gaya.( May I know who is that lucky girl, who had the fortune to become your love interest )

Uday- Abhi nahi  Rajkumari woh kya hai na , hum unki dil ki baat abhi taak nahi jante . aur hum nahi cahate bina matlaab unko lekar ksis bhi tarha ke charche ho( Not now princess , actually I don't know what she feels about me . I don't want she gets unwanted publicity)

Jaynandini- bahat kismet wali hai woh , kyu ki aap sirf pyar nhi izzat karna bhi jante hai ( she must be very lucky, you not only know how to love, but you also know how to respect)

Uday- hume khusi hai ke aapne humari baat ko samjha( I am glad that you understood my thoughts) Uday and Jay Nandini startd walking back towards Devgar palese

Inise Devegar palase things are not that rosy Brijraj is not happy with the denial of proposal of Giriraj

Brijraj- ye aap kya kahe rahe hai Maha raj? Aap maat bhuliye ke iss rishte ki baat maha sabha ne ki hai( What are you saying your Majesty , don't forget proposal of this alliance is given by Maha sabha)

Giriraj- Hum jante hai Maha sabha ma iss waqt Youvraj Udayveer ki shaadi ek bahat bara mudda hai lekin, hum aaj yaha aap se aap ke dost baankaar milne aye hai maha sabha ke sadsya baan kaar nahi.( I know that toay in Maha sabha uday's marriage is a big topic , today I have came here as a friend not as a member of Maha Sabha )

Dadi Sahab- Giri Raj hum aap ki baat samajh sakte hai , paar ye rishta Jaygar aur devgar ki dosti ko agee le jayega( Giriraaj I understand what you re saying , but this alliance will take jaygar and Devgar's friendship of Jaygar and Dvgar)

Giriraj- hum jante hai maa shabe, aur isi liye hum cahate hai ke Jaynandini ka rishta aise ghar ma ho jaha use ek bahat hi kamiyab shadi shuda zindagi jine ko mile ( I know that Maa Sahab , and that is why I want Janynadini to get married in a house, where she can have a successful married life)

Komal- agar aap ko pareshani nah o Maharaj to kya aa[ hume bata sakte hai ke, kya yuvraj Uday ver ne kisi aur ladki ko pasand kya hai?( if you don't mind can you please tell us, that is prince Udayveer has thought about any other girl?)

Giriraj- aab aap logo se kya chupana Maha rani Komal ek ladki hai jise Uday bahat dino se pasand karte hai aur hum logo ko bhi woh achi lagti hai( I will not hide nything from all of you. There is a girl who is there in Uday's heart for many years and we also like her)

Briraj- acha aisi baat hai to naam batayiye usak. Hume bhi to pata chale woh kaun hai jisko ek rajkumari ke upar aap tarji de rahe hai.( Oh if this is the matter then tell me the girls name. I have the right to know the name of the  girl, who is being preferd above my daughter)

Giriraj- Abh sahi waqt nahi aya brij raj ek baar rishte baat ho jaye phir ye baat to pata chal hi jayegi( This is not the right tiem, let us take the proposal in a right way and then everyone will know about it)

Brij raj- aap bhool rahe hai , inn saab ke baad bhi Maha Sabha ka hami bharna bahat zzaruri hai nki ha ke bina aap Uday veer ki shaadi ksis aur se nahi kaar sakte( you seem to forget still you would need Maha Sabha's approval , without there consent you can not make Udayveer marry someone else)

Griraj- hume apne bte ki pasand paar pura bharosa hai, woh koi aam ladki nahi hai, woh bahat khaas hai ,aur hume apne bte ki pasand paar naaz hai( I trust my son's choice completely , she is not an ordinary girl , she is very special , and I trust my son's choice completely , in fact I am proud of him)

Brijraj- thik hia to ek bachan  dete hai ek  dusre ko , agar aap ke bte ki pasand ko Maha Sabha ne thukra diya , ya uss ladki ne shaadi se pehele rishta tor diya to Uday ki shaadi humari beti se karwayenge aap ( Ok then let's make a deal between both of us , if Mah sabha rejects the girl of your choice  , or the girl break up woth ouday for any reson then Uday will marry my daughter)

Giriraj- aaj aap ne humari pasand aur faisle paar sawal uthaya hai , to thik hai hum aap ko wachn dete hai kyu ki aab ye sirf humare bte ki pasand ki nahi balk humari pasand ka bhi sawal hai( Today you have questioned on my choice , so  I am giving you my word ) Just .then Uday entered and Giriraj is all set to leave Unnati who was in the study also got informed she came after few munities and three of them left Devgar palas. While seating in the Car Uday said rto Giriraj

Uday- Dad hum soch rahe the ki aaj hi hum teeno Mumbai chalet hai aur Murari uncle se humare aur Manyata ke rishte ki baat kaar lete hai( Dad I was thinking that we will go to Mumbai today and we will talk to Murari uncle about my marriage proposal for Manyata)

Unnati- Dada aaj lekin abhi taak to koi tayiyari bhi nahi hui hai( dad today, but we are not even prepared for it)

Giriraj- Unnati thi kahe rahi hai Uday beta Jaygar raj gharne ki taraf se rishta jana hai koi Mazak to nahi hai( Unnati is right beta, the marriage proposal in from Jaygar royal family . This is not a matter of joke)

Uday- Humne Uday Nivass ma baat kaar li hai woh log iski tayiyariya kaar chuke hai aap ko baas humare saath chalna hai ( I had a word with the staff of Uday Nivas they will arrange everything.)

Giriraj- aaj ka din bhi acha hai , aura aap ne baat bhi kaar li hai to thik hai chalet hai Mumbai( the day is ospisus and you have made arrangements then let's go)

Unnati- dada hume to yakin nahi ho raha hum aap ka rishta le kaar Manyata ke ghar ja rahe hai?( Dad I could no believe we are bout to bring your marriage proposal for Manyata)

Uday- Ha choti , aur ye din sirf tumhari waja se aya hai( Yes choti, and this day has came only because of you)  Uday hugged Unnati and all three of them left for Mumbai .

On the other side Manyata was talking a break from her shooting and she was talking to Aakash-

Aaksh- Tumhe kaise pata tha Manyata ke Jungle ma jo phool mil raha tha woh itna mehenga hai( How did you know , the flower that was found in the forest is so expensive)

Manyat- janti hu Aaksh main jaab Londoan ma parti thin a to apna khrcha chalane ke liye main ne kayi jagaho paar kaam kiya hai. is me s ek flower shop bhi tha( You know when I was studding in London, to bear my expenses I worked in lot of places one of them was flower shop)

Aaksh- paar tumhe to scholarship milti thin a? ( but you use to get scholarship) 

Manyata- ha woh to hai, paar ye kaam to jeb kharch nikalne ke liye karti thi( yes that's right but I use to work for pocket money)

Aaksh- Tum to yuvraj ki dost thi na ? unhone kabhi kuch kaha nahi?( you was princes's friend he did not say anything to you?)

Manyata- Uday ko pasand nahi tha ye saab magar meri zid ke agee usne kabhi kuch nahi kaha, ulta meri madat hi ki( Uday did not like all of this, but he had surrender to my wishes and he did not say anything, besides he helped me a lot)

Aaksh- tum dono ki dosti bahat khaas hai na( Both of you share a great friendship right?)

Manyata- ha woh to hai, aab chale thora sa kaam baki hai khatam karke lutna bhi hai( Yes you are right, now let's go we have a little work left , we have to finish it)  Manyata walked and Aaksh followed her

In Mumbai Uday Nivass- Unnati is very exicited she is having a close look at every arrangement ,  Uday is in his room he is confused which Jodhpuri he should wear , Giriraj is also trying to find the right out fit , When Uday was trying his cloths he got a call , Uday picked up the phone

Uday- Hello ha Gopal batao kya khabar hai?( Yes Gopal tll me what is the news?)

Gopal- Khamma ghani hukum apne jaisa kaha tha main ne waisa hi kiya, Manyata maafi manyata ji aur Aaksh ka piche yaha aye hai aab taak to kuch nahi hua aab soon rahe hai ke saab thori der ma wapas mahal ja rahe hai( Hello sir , as you ordered me, I have followed Manya , sorry Manyata madum and Aaksh , nothing much have happened now I here they will leave for the palase soon)

Uday- Thik hai achi baat hai, jaab taak Manyata ghar nahi pahach jati tum hume unki khabar dete rehena( aur ha age se unka naam izzat se lean Ok good, until Manyata reach home, you will keep me updated about her.and yes next time call her with respect)

Gopal- bhool ho gayi hukum agee se nahi hoga phone rakhte hai ( I am sorry sir it will not happen next time)

Giriraj eneterd Uday's room and he walked to uday  with a smile.

Giriraj- To aap tayiyar hai manyata ke ghar jane ke liye?( so you are ready to start for Manyata's house?)

Uday- ha dad hum tayiyar hai, aur hume yakin hai choti nab hi sari tayiyariya dekh li hongi( yes dad I am ready and I am sure , choti has taken care of all the arrangements)

Giriraj- chalo acha hai humne Shrama ji ko phone karwa diya tha ke hum zara der raat ko waha jayenge taki media ko kuch pata na chale( Mr shrama has been informed about out late night visit to his place , so that the media does not know anything)

Uday- ha abhi hum ksis ko kuch nahi batana cahate( Yes right now I don't want to tell anything to anyone)

Giriraj- aap ne gopal ko Manyata aur Aaksh ke pich bheja hai, jaab hum yaha  a rahe the to humne aap ki baat suni( You have sent Gopal behind Aaksh and Manyata , when I was coming here I heared talking to him)

Uday- Ha dad pichli baar job hi hu uske baad hum aksh paar bhaosa nahi kaar sakte( yes whatever happened last time , after that I can not trust Aaksh)

Giriraj- aap ne acha kiya jo aap e zada savdhani barti, Akhir manyata Jaygar ki hone wali Maha Rani hai unka dhayan to rakhna hi hoga( You have done a good job by being extra careful)

Uday- aab baas sharma uncle iss rishte ke liye maan jaye yahi icha hai(Yes dad< I hope Murari uncle agrees to this proposal) Unnati enetred and said-

Unnati- humare dada ko koi na kahe saki hai? ( can anyone say no to my dada)

Giriraj- aab chalo bhi der ho rahi ahi( Now let's go getting late )  Uday Giriraj and Unnati left Uday Nivas , they used a plain car .

LINK TO NEXT CHAPTER

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5031772&PID=149247469&#p149247469

Edited by msbhattacharya - 5 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
awesome update
oh hell maha sabha want uday to marry jay😡
glad uday & his families were true to jay families🤗
he didn't lie them & reject to marry jay as he is in love with manyata😃
jay dad didn't take it nicely as uday reject jay
now i'm even more worried for manveer
first that stupid akash now i think jay dad will do something to separate manveer😡
now uday with his families going to manyata's dad to ask her hand for marriage😃
don't know what he will say or how manyata will react on this
continue plz
msbhattacharya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuteariya

awesome update

oh hell maha sabha want uday to marry jay😡
glad uday & his families were true to jay families🤗
he didn't lie them & reject to marry jay as he is in love with manyata😃
jay dad didn't take it nicely as uday reject jay
now i'm even more worried for manveer
first that stupid akash now i think jay dad will do something to separate manveer😡
now uday with his families going to manyata's dad to ask her hand for marriage😃
don't know what he will say or how manyata will react on this
continue plz

Thanks for reading😊 If you like my FF please tell other Manveer fans about this if possible 😛
msbhattacharya thumbnail
I am here with the next chapter . 😛 I have seen that only one person bother to comment on my chapters😭 I request other  readers (if any) to give there opinion, otherwise I will not be able to understand if I have made any mistakes or not 😕 or even if you like my story or not  .

CHAPTER 9

It is  really late in the night Uday and his family has came to visit Murari's house . Murari had no idea why Uday is coming to his house, Uday has been in Manyata's house before, Udayloves her house as she stays in the outer side of Mumbai , and  quite atmosphere of her house really attracts Uday a lot . Mumari opened the door and he was  surprised to See Giriraj   and Unnati , but Murari welcomed them with a warm heart  .  After Unnati few staff members of Uday Nivas( Uday's hotel) has also eneterd with the Thalies of Shagun. They asked Unnati where they should place it, Unnati instructed them to place in the  seating Area murari had no clue what was going on, Giriraj understood that and he said-

Giriraj- Uday aap unnati ko Manyata ka ghar dikha kaar layiye ( Uday give a round up of Manyata's home to Unnati) Both Uday and Unnati left then Giriraj turned to Murari.

In jaygar palace Manyata has came back after a long day of shoot, she is very happy how her work is going , she have maximum  3 days work then.  she will leave for Mumbai . manayat was coming back with  Aaksh when Aaksh's mother came running to him

Mother- kaha that u aab taak ek phone nahi kaar  sakta tha? Pata hai hume kiti fikar ho rahi thi?( where have you  been ? you should have given us a call ?  do you have any idea we were so worried)

Manyata- Aunty Aksh meri waja se busy tha . Manayat touched Aaksh's mom's feet and said- Namaste aunty main hu Manyata , yaha meheman hu( Aunty Aaksh was busy because of me , Namaste aunty my name is Manyata , I am a guest here)

Mother with a worm smile on her face- acha tum ho Mnayata , bari khusi hui tumse milkar , tum hi Mumbai se  ayi ho na film banana?( So you are manyata . I am very happy to meet you, so you have came from Mumbai to make a film)

Manyata- Film nahi paar tv show , ha main hi hu woh( It is not a film, but TV show yes I am the one)

Mother- chalo chalo ander chalo dono main ne khana banaya hai( let's go Inside I have cooked food for you )

Aaksh- Maa manyata ko bahat kaam hai use jane do( Manyata has a lot of work let her go)

Manyata- maatlaab tum cahate ho Aaksh ke main aunty ke haat ka khana na khau( So it means Akash they you don't want me to taste the food mad by Aunty)

Mother- ye to aisa hi hai tum ander aao beta( he is like this , you come in) before Aaksh coul say anything Aaksh's moher grabbed Manyata's hand and took her inside there quarter .

In Manyata's house Giriraj has started talking to Murari-

Giriraj- Murari ji hum aap se sidhi baat karenge ,  Manyata jaab se Jaygar ma Rehene ayi ai to ek lag hi raunak cha gayi hai. hum saab use itna pasand karte hai ke hum nhi chahate woh kahi bhi jaye ( Mr Murari I will come straight to the point. , from the day Manyata has came to Jaygar she has bought a different energy and ora to Jaygar . All of us like her so much that we don't want her to leave jaygar.)

Murari- Manin samjha nahi aap kya kehena cahate hai?( I don't understand what you are trying to say)  Giriraj smiled and said-

Girirj- hum apne bte Uday veer ke liye aap se Manyata ka haat mangne aye hai( I am here to ask for Manyat's hand for my son Uday veer) Murari could not believe his ears, what did he heard ? India's one of the most eligible bachelor wants to marry his daughter? India's one of the wealthy Royal estate want  manayat to be there future daughter in law . Murari could not say anything  Giriraj looked at him and said-

Giriraj- Hum jante hai aap kya soch rahe hai? humare bte Uday ko Manyata bahat pasand hai , aur hume bhi. Dodno ek dusre ko jaan sake isi liye humne hi Mnyata ko TV show ke bahane Jaygar bulaya tha( I know what you are thinking. My son Uday really likes Manyata.  I like her too. To make them know each other well I was the one who insisted Manyata to come here for the show)

Murari was about to say something when Uday eneterd . Uday sat on the sofa along side with his father  Murari looked at Uday

In Aaksh's home Manyata was having simple Dal roti but she was loving it , Askh's mom asked her-

Mother- beta aap ke gha rma kaun kaun hai?( Who do you have in your family) .Manyata- Baas main aur mere baba( I have my baba and me)

Mother- aur tmhari maa?  Wph kaha hai  ? tumhe chor ke chli gayi?( And your mother where is she?  Did she left you?) Aaksh was very irritated with this behaviour Aaksh was trying to say something, but anyata said-

Manyata- ha Aunty meri maa chali gayi, aisis jaga gayi hai jaha caha kaar bhi main unse ja kaar nahi mil sakti( yes aunty my mother has left me, she has gone to a place where I can not go even if I want to)

Mother- Kaha gayi hai tumahri maa? ( where is your mothe?)

Manyata- swarg ma , jaab main  bahatchoti thi to woh( She is in heaven, when I was very young she ...)

Mother- are beta mujhe pata nahi tha  maaf karna( I did not knew it beta please forgive me)

Manyata Are nahi nahi baba kehete  hai main bilkul unke jaisi hu( not aat all , baba says I am like her)

Aaksh- Khana ho gaya na manyata chalo main tumhe Mehel chor au( I think you are done with your dinner let me take you to the palase ) Before Manyata could say anything Aaksh stood up and started walking , Manyata had no choice but to follow Aaksh, sh did a Namaste toAaksh's mothermy  and left

In Manyata's house Murari said

Murari- Dekhiye Maharaj , ho sakta hai aap ko meri beti pasand hai , aur mujhe bhi iss risthte s koi aitraaz nahi paar , aap logo ma aur hum logo ma bahat bara fark hai( Maharaj, it may be true that you like my daughter , but there is a huge difference between both the families)

Giriraj- Kaisa fark?  Rajware hum hai to Rajware to aap bhi hai( what kind of difference? You are also a Royalty like us)

Murari- ha hum log Rajware hai, paar na hi humare paas Mahal hai aurnahi koi Rajpat .( yes we are royalty but neither we have a palase nor we own any estate)

Uday- hume inn saab ma bolna nahi cahaiye , paar hume inn saab se koi fark nahi parta hum Manyata ko pasand karte hai iss liye use apni Jivan saathi banna na cahate hai( I know I should not be talking in all of this , but I Don't care . I like manyata that's why I want to spend the rest of my life with her)

Murari- Main janta hu iss baat ko smajahta bhi hu, lekin Uday beta kya Manyata tumhari uss duniya ma taal mel bitha payegi? Jo uski iss duniya se bilkul alag hai( I know , I understand, but my son Uday will Manyata be able to fit in your world? A world that is completely different from  her own world)

Uday- aap sahi kahe rahe hai, humse shadi karke Manyata ki zindagi bahat badal ayegi paar hum Manya to badane ki koshis kabhi nahi karenge.( You are right after marring me Manyata's life will change a lot, but I will never try to change Manyata)

Girirj- Manyata hi woh ladki hai jo jaygar ka bhabishwa baan sakt hai baas use sahi disha ki zarurat hai, agar aap ha kaar de to bahat acaha hoga( Manyata is the girl , who is the future of Jaygar she just needs a correct direction)

Murari- Maaf kijiyega main abhi aap ko kuch nahi kehe sakta mujhe sochne ka thora waqt cahahiye( forgive me , but I can not tell you anything right now , I need some time to think) Uday and giriraj looked at each other, then both of them did Namaste to Murari , Unnati who was seating in the garden joined Uday and her father while they were leaving Manyat's house. Giriraj insisted that Murari should not talk about this until anything is final. Uday and Unnati touched Murari's feet and then there car left. Murari came back and sat on the sofa he was trying to figure out  everything that has happened just yet .

Manyata and Aaksh was walking at the lobby of the west wing of the palase , Manayat looked at Aakash and said-

Manayata- baas karo Aaksh aab kaab taak aise chup rahohge( Enough Aaksh , for how long you will lkeep quite?)

Aaksh- meri maa ko tumse asis baate nahi karni cahaiye thi( My mother should not have talk to you like this)

Manyata smiled nd said- acha woh baat , are jane do na main bahat choti thi jaab meri maa iss duniya se chali gayi. Meri maa mere liye unki taswiro aur unko likhi dairy ma ek yaad baan kaar zinda hai( oh so this the matter, let it be, I was very young when my mother passed away . To me she is  alive in her pictures and diaries written by her) Aksh was looking at Manyata then he said-

Aaksh- kya jinki maa bahat chote umar ma guzar jati hai who aise hi apne dil ke darwaze band kaar leet hai? ( The people who have lost there mother at a very young age clos the doors of there hearts?)

Manyata- acha ? aise aur kisi ko jante ho jisne apne dil ke darwaze band kaar liye hai( Really do you know someone, who have closed the doors of his/ her heart?)

Aaksh- ha youvraj ji ko hi le lo, Maharani sa ke jane ke baad woh bilkul badal gaye , apne aap ko unhone jaise kahi band kaar liya hai( Yes , take the example of yuvraj, After the queen passed away he has changed a lot, as if he has locked himself some where)

Manyata- Main janti hu Aaksh, hum dono hi bahat chote the jaab hum dodno ne apni maa ko kho diya , Mujhe to meri maa yaad bhi nahi , paar uday aur Unnati ke paas aunty ki yaadein to hai. Waise kya hua tha unhe?( I know Aaksh, you both were very young when e lost our mothers, I even don't remember my mother clearly , at least Unnati and Uday have some memories of there mother?)

Aaksh- Reet ka tufan, . Yuvraj tab 10 saal ke the aur Raj kumara ji  5 saal ki, Youvraj ji bahat bimar hog aye, to rani sa ne purine kileke kali maa ke mandir pe mannat mngi ki agar Yuvraj thik hog aye to woh waha pooja  ke liye jayengi . Who pooja ke liye gayi  wapas ate waqt bahat bara tufan a gaya . 2 dino taak unki koi khabar nahi mili phir unki laash registan ma ( Sand storm , when the prince was 10 and princess was 5 , princess had fallen really ill , so the queen promised to Bhagwan that if yuvraj get's well sh will visit the temple in old fort , While coming back she got stuck in sand storm . For two days her body was not found then after two days her body was found in desert )

Manyata- Unke saath jo log gaye the lya koi nahi bacha?( the people who accompanied her did anyone survived ?)

Aaksh- Nahi koi nahi bacha. Yuvraj aaj bhi apni maa ke maut ke liye khhod ko zimedar mante hai. Unhe lgta hai unke liye pooja karne agar Rani san a jati to...( No one survived , Princestill hold himself responsible for his mother's death . He thinks if she has not gone to prayer , then she have been alive)

Manyata- Aab main samajh sakti hu Uday Unnati ko lekar itni kyu fikar karta hai( Now I know why Uday is worried about Unnati all the time)

Akash_ isi liye jaab uss din unhone mujhe study ma data main choop raha. Iss reet ke tufan ne unse ek br unki duniya chin li  to zahir hai unhe iss se daar to hoga( This is the reason why I kept quite that day when he was angry with me , this sand storm has taken his life from him once , it is obvious he will be panicked by it )

Manyata- Uday bahat kismet wala hai ke use tumhare jaisa dost mila Akash, jo use bhi sanajhta hai aur uske dard ko bhi( Uday is very lucky to have you as a friend. Who understands him as well as his pain ) Both Aaksh and Manyata smiled Manyata saw that a female staff member Anjaali was taking a covered thali and few more members were also there , they all were guided by Munshi ji( estate manager) Manyata wen to Munshi ji and asked-

Manyata- Are Girirdhari ji Kaha ja rahi hai sahi sawari? ( hello Mr girirdhari where are you going?)

Girirdhari is a kind of person who does not like someone very easily , but he likes Manyata, there have been very rare occasions in Jaygar where someone would hav seen him smiling . Girirdhadi ji smiled and said-jaygar se  shagun aya tha t...( some gifts have cme from Jaygar so..)

Manyata- Are ha aaj subha main ne kuch thall  dekhe to the sagoon ke paar kis baat ka shagun tha nahi pata( yes I remember, this morning I have seen some thlies, of Shagun , but I don't know what they are all about)

Gridhari ji- devgar se yuvraj ka rishta aya hai,  Rajkumari jaynandini ka ye saab usi ki tayiyari hai( A marriage proposal for prince has came from devgar, this is a proposal for the matrimonial alliance of princess Jaynandini and prince)  Manyata was shocked to here this, Girirdhari ji excused himself an left he dd not notice Manyata's  behaviour but AKsh did.  Aaksh wanted to say something but Manyata  said-

Manyata- Main Bahat thak gayi hu aksh main sona cahati hu good night( Aaksh I am very tired now I want to sleep) before Akash could say anything Manyata  rushed to her own room and  slammed the door. Manyata thrown herself on the bed and she started crying like a child. She had a small hope that may be one day she will be able to tell Uday what she feels about him, but now all f it is finished .

MUrari is having a sleepless night, he could not believe what is oing to Happen? Uday and Manyata how it can be possible. It is true that Manyata is alaso born in a small Royal family of Banaras , but he has a simple life, Murari is a Financial consultant and Manyata works  in a channel in a creative section .  Even in his wildest dream he could not think about Manyata getting married to Yuvraj Udayveer singh. Murari knows there is a huge difference between the world of Mnayata of Uday , but on the other hand  Maanyata will be happy with Uday, Uday understands Manyata, he loves her , he can literary treat her like a queen . But what about Manyata ? does she really love Uday? Or she wants to Marry Uday? May be she just look up to Uday as a friend? A wrong move by Murari can ruin a beautiful friendship so he has to be very careful . Murari went to his room even in the time of November he took a shower came back  and sat on the bed . Murari called Uday-

On the other hand Manyata could not stop her tears, she was crying and thinking? Why she is crying? She knew in her heart Uday can not be her life partner ever. He is her friend and it is more than enough, Manyata had a soft corner  for Uday in her heart , she had controlled her feelings, she knew it is not going to happen. Uday was a dream that was never going to fulfil . She made her heart understand  that Uday is unreachable . his family likes her it is more than enough . What she was thinking ? that Uday will marry her one day ? is it a fairy tell  where a prince marries an ordinary girl? No it is not it is reality .  In reality marriage involves a lot of other factors. It is natural for Uday to get a marriage proposal from Jynandini , in fact this is what should be happening ,  Manyata have to control herself and her feelings. This is why she never came to Jaygar . because she knew that once she came near to Uday things will mess up . But destiny brought her close to Uday, but now she has to deal with it, without ruining her friendship with Uday . Manyata wiped her tears and then went to the wash room washed her face and then came back. Manyata lay down and clsed her eyes .

In Uday Nivas Uday was thinking- Murarari uncle is a honest man and he is very particular about his self respect .  Manyata is an  replica of her father , she struggled in London to ends meet, but she never took an advantage of being a friend of Uday, Uday told her several times that he does not like it , he can help her. Manyata always smiled and  declined his help. Uday never liked when someone flirt in her work place, and Mnayata handled that with her sweet smile . Uday has always loved Manyata's independent  thinking , her self respect, yet  there is a child in her . Uday had decided if murai will not agree , he will try to convince him , Uday will accept this challenge, and he  has to win it he can not loose the love of his life. Uday was lost in theses thought when his phone rang , he saw that it was a call from Murari .

link to next chapter

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5031772&TPN=5&#p149304813

Edited by msbhattacharya - 5 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Awesome update 
Murari baba got shocked seeing uday with his families at his home 
But got even more shocked knowing uday want to marry manyata 
He is having difficult time to decide what to do?
Uday & his dad promised manyata's dad that she will be happy & she don't need to change 
On the other hand manyata spend little time at aakash home
His mom asked abt manyata families 
Poor manyata lost her mom when she was little 
For the first time aakash talked abt uday's pain of losing his mom
I feel really bad for uday he still blame himself for his mom death as she went to the tample to pary for him
Oh god gridhari ji told manyata abt marriage proposal for uday from devghar 
It broke manyata heart thinking uday will marry someone else 
I just hope uday will propose manyata before the things will mess up
Continue plz