Have you ever met real kunal or nandini in real life?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I have .
The reason why i am hating this show so much is becoz i have seen this pathetic side of our society. But even in real life most of the people don't support ema. 
I had this two mutual friends let's call them riya and preeti. Riya had some issues with her boyfriend and then she told our common friend pretti to keep an eye on her boyfriend because her bf used to call that mutual friend and ask about my friend. Then after 2 monthes we all heard these two were in a relationship. 
Irony is both of them used to call each other brother sister. And then preeti started ignoring riya. She didn't even have the heart to tell my friend riya that she is now dating her best friend's boyfriend. 
Another story happened where another friend commited suicide because he was not able to take the pressure of ema. He was having ema with his married colleague with a baby. Strangelyboth of them are doctors. 
These are real life events i saw. And the suffering is endless. I don't know if peoole actually understands the gravity of ema. It's severe and negative.