•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Yadi samar aur Jaya ka divorce hota hai to surana family ki 50% property Jaya ki hogi.
Why this? Just because she thought Rama will not agree to this?

This sounded so out of place from the way her character is portrayed so far. Why ask for property when her daughter is independent and can earn for herself... Being a lawyer can't she see that Rama has no right to make this promise cause she is not the sole owner of surana family's property..

What do you guys think??
Edited by priya_nka_yudkb - 5 years ago
Originally posted by priya_nka_yudkb

Yadi samar aur Jaya ka divorce hota hai to surana family ki 50% property Jaya ki hogi.

Because this sounds so out of they her character is portrayed so far. Why ask for property when her daughter is independent and can earn for herself... Being a lawyer can't she see that Rama has no right to make this promise cause she is not the sole owner of surana family's property..

What do you guys think??

Agreed! Why ask for 50% of Surana Property. I believe Rama could have defended this in better way. The directors should have contacted the legal team for advice for this scene.

Besides, my observation is Satya states the same reasons for every case ... need the directors and story writers to have a strong line of story & defence.
she is really testing the patience of other party .
I think maybe Satya was hoping that it would make Rama back out of the whole thing, but it backfired. That's the only thing that makes sense because everything else she said was connected and I wholly agreed with her on it, but that last one was so out of the blue and completely out of character.
A term like such in a prenuptial agreement is suppose to be a motivating factor for both the parties involved to avoid any such mistakes which can be helpful in putting the relationship over anything else because of ego. It's kind of like not jumping into a lake of crocodiles when you sense danger behind you but facing the reality and trying to find a solution to it.
Originally posted by cute.manasi

she is really testing the patience of other party .

Lol i think so too. the other conditions were agreeable but this one😲😆

i personally think they add it in to cause possible drama down the line in Samar and Jaya's relationship.

They ignored satya's characterization for this, future planning😆
Originally posted by priya_nka_yudkb

Because this sounds so out of they her character is portrayed so far. Why ask for property when her daughter is independent and can earn for herself... Being a lawyer can't she see that Rama has no right to make this promise cause she is not the sole owner of surana family's property..

What do you guys think??

The last one is because, so that her in-laws make sure to make the marriage work ! She is indirectly putting pressure on that family, like, almost 'motivation' to keep their relationship maintained. She doesn't want money for her daughter, but wants her relationship to stay ! No inlaws would want to give away 50% of their property just like that. So they would do anything and everything they can to keep them together. It is a kind of psychological pressure added onto them. The boy's side of the family may not work as hard usually to keep a relationship maintained or intact, as they know, they can get another girl, if needed. But for a girl, its a matter of respect and reputation, and even in today's world, even though girls are independent, a divorcee is still looked upon as a divorcee, on a girl, and they aren't given that same respect, as a boy would get. So as a mother, that was her psychology :) . 
Satya needs a therapist. Why is Jaya half owner of Samar's property when Samar and his family have no rights to anything Satya gives to Jaya? Why is Satya's mom such a wuss and not control her retarded daughter who is hell bent on breaking her daughter's marraiges. To me Satya sounds like a miserable greedy old woman. Anyone agree?
Originally posted by suresh555

Satya needs a therapist. Why is Jaya half owner of Samar's property when Samar and his family have no rights to anything Satya gives to Jaya? Why is Satya's mom such a wuss and not control her retarded daughter who is hell bent on breaking her daughter's marraiges. To me Satya sounds like a miserable greedy old woman. Anyone agree?

There has to be more to her story, than what the eye meets! It's her insecurity which she is throwing on her daughter and breaking their marriages.. so she has the "security feeling of having them with her. She believes her daughters would only be happy with her, and not any man. Just because she wasn't able to be happy.. her daughters would suffer the same fate. Which is why, in her perspective, she is "protecting them by taking them away from their husbands !

That's her logic, stemming from her own insecurities:/ ,
Really disappointed in Jaya. She is truly brainless. She makes mountain out of such small things and she is full of attitude. She needs to take a good look in the mirror. She is always confused and doesn't seem to understand anything on her own. It is just a matter of time till Samar has had enough of her. He has always been too forgiving and overlooking all her mistakes. Why bother keeping suitcase in her bedroom? Why doesn't she just keep it in her maayka?